TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I now realise that I enrolled for a subject today purely on a basis of how easy it is. This is a first in my academic career thus far, and must represent a serious degeneration for my attitude. The subject in question was sociology, for whatever it is worth.

Something Wonderful is gary floyd? I totally forgot about that guy. You guys don't have to change your names! This board's been integrated for at least two, three years.

Had a "high intensity microburst" last night. Knocked out the power from 9 PM until 4AM, uprooted about fifteen trees in the apartment complex, and crushed a couple of covered parking structures. Fucking nuts, dude.

Something Wonderful is gary floyd?

One look at the "Pictures I Like" thread could have told you that

I don't really look at that one now. The internet is... different this time around. It's strange.

Hard up for cash?

I suppose that the Raiders logo might skew it a bit, but if you, of all people, don't get it.......

"Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard up for cash.

They stayed up all night, sellin' cocaine and hash."

Tupac Shakur's Commonplace Book.

As a fan of H.P. Lovecraft, I must say this is hilarious.

"An inhuman nigga comes out of a book"

"Sneaky nigga go round shakin peoples dogs while they sleepin. Owners wake to find their dogs overcome by Heebie Jeebies."

"Hood Genie / A niggas wish to spit hot fire goes horribly wrong"

Also, "~a nigga out of time~" is now my new name

Thank you for that.

A powerful white man (two dicks? basketball expert?)

Owner bids him shew his product, and when he does so shews horror.

A cat from space look at a nigga and he get a boner

Thank you for that.

A powerful white man (two dicks? basketball expert?)

Owner bids him shew his product, and when he does so shews horror.

A cat from space look at a nigga and he get a boner

"Strange colours seen by a nigga on the subway"

"Blind nigga goes in a strange dark house and comes out with unearthly goat eyes"

"A phantasm in the projects - warning of future niggas of great evil from out of time"

"A nigga want to stab a bitch who be takin too long in the line at McDonalds (plus the McDonalds be haunted)"

"Baby look like a Mexican what the fuck happen bitch (ancient evil?)"

10 Pursued by constabulary through strange cold tunnel - voice of a pimp from past

11 Nigga shoots a witch, turns into a dog

12 Three shorties find a mummy - phantasmic powers make them do a dance with they ass out

The guy could have been the writer of some sort of urban Goosebumps.

btw if yr not familiar w/ what that's parodying go here. It's pretty cool/funny all on its own.

148 Vampire dog

The "Evil Creole" one cracks me up to no end.

I really want to see Noah Fentz vs TSM in the socket. Please oh, someone Please make it happen.

Fuck that Venk. I want to be entertained by the dumbass and his "Hawk slept on my couch, that makes me correct!" spill. :D

Fuck that Venk. I want to be entertained by the dumbass and his "Hawk slept on my couch, that makes me correct!" spill. :D

Actually, I smoked bud with Hawk outside a midwest event. It was the last time I ever saw him :( It was HTM that was on my couch after a dark match with a bottle of Beam.

And you all say it's me who doesn't get their facts straight... :P

Actually, I smoked bud with Hawk outside a midwest event. It was the last time I ever saw him :( It was HTM that was on my couch after a dark match with a bottle of Beam.

I don't need to get my facts straight at all, I really don't give two shits.

I don't need to get my facts straight at all, I really don't give two shits.

You know, since I'm free to talk straight at ya here, I think I'll take this opportunity to tell you that what I've done, I'm proud of. I don't give a fuck what you think. I realize all I am is just another account on a message board, but to me, my experiences are WAY more than that. So, why would i even care what an obvious piece of shit thinks of me? I don't.

I just love the heat!

So, in the words of the greatest wrestler to ever live, whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to live with it.

This kid is great. Let's make him a mod. I'd love to see him cut wrestling promos on everyone he has to ban/warn/suspend.

"Let me tell ya something, brother! There's no flaming in the Movies/TV/DVD folder! It's just mind over matter! I don't mind...AND YOU DON'T MATTER!"

Noah Fentz for mod.

Make it happen, cap'n.

Noah Fentz, if I ever met you on the street? I'd stab you, man. I'd fucking stab you.

And I carry a knife with me all the time, so you know... I could.

Noah Fentz, if I ever met you on the street? I'd stab you, man. I'd fucking stab you.

And I carry a knife with me all the time, so you know... I could.

Dude...or whatever the fuck you are...I would take that knife away from you and fuck your ass with it.

Don't EVER talk about shit like that, you little bitch, or I'll come looking for YOU.

Trust me, you DON'T know who'd you'd be fucking with.