TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I don't got a problem with suckin off Judd. But maybe carving out the Bay Area for me and Dave would be good.

Guest Smues
votermap.jpg

Oh come on none of Leena's accounts (that I know of) traced to Alaska.

Unless you're saying that I am Leena. Rawr.

While scrolling past the Video Games folder, I misread "I Have One Month of Xbox Live" as "I Have One Month to Live." I was briefly excited by the idea of a poster pledging to live out his final days playing Madden and drinking endless bottles of Mountain Dew Code Red FTW!

Dubious. LSD seems to encompass some of South Carolina, all of North Carolina, and about half of Virginia.

Nah, SC looks to be firmly in the Music Dorks category.

While scrolling down the board, I misread "I Have One Month of Xbox Live" as "I Have One Month to Live." I was briefly excited by the idea of a poster pledging to live out his final days playing Madden and drinking endless bottles of Mountain Dew Code Red FTW!

Fuck that, I'd play Street Fighter and drink lychee wine. That stuff is good.

Guest WhackingCockDick

My paintbrush rendering of North America is such a misshapen blob that I'm surprised anyone can place themselves anywhere.

What was the the catalyst for me making that thing, anyway?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

we're getting a restraining order against my brother's ex-girlfriend. She threw rocks at my dogs and threatened my kids.

Guest Vitamin X

Exes are getting fucking crazy these days. I have to change the locks on my door because my old spare keys (which used to be her keys until she moved out) have gone mysteriously missing since the last time she came over to pick up some stuff. She's not above breaking into my house and jacking my shit, either, as she's tried to somehow argue and lay claim to a bunch of things that are mine because we "got them while we were together, therefore they're ours."

See? This is what happens when it becomes socially unacceptable to hit women. I'm not talking Bing Crosby beatdowns, but a smack across the mouth once in a while kept this shit from happening.

My paintbrush rendering of North America is such a misshapen blob that I'm surprised anyone can place themselves anywhere.

What was the the catalyst for me making that thing, anyway?

I meant to ask that myself; again, I think it had something to do with the poster tourney.

Leonard Rockstein, who did you used to be? I can't track these name changes while drunk.

AndrewisyourHero. My previous claim to fame was being one of the accounts Leena hacked, resulting in my banning as a safety measure. Once it was lifted, new name, new start, you know?

I came to a stop sign after leaving my mom's place tonight and there was this girl probably in her early 20s with this tiny waist and unbelievably shapely ass walking by. I waived her by to cross the street and she gave me a second look when I turned the corner after she'd crossed. I, unfortunately, wasn't able to think of a way to initiate anything with her without coming off like a potential rapist (since I was in the car and she was on foot).

For those keeping track of my impotency- I achieved partial orgasm (oops I meant to type erection )while half buzzed and huggging my "friend" Ashley.... Ok she's my best non male friend and I struggle to seperate sexual lust with love for a good friend. Oye

Serious Freudian slip in that 1st sentence

Can't do it. I can't view my friends in a sexual context no matter how hot they are.

I mean, sure, I can jerk off thinking about them (and trust me, if you are female, and I know you, I have), but it's just not the same as actually lusting after them.

This is true. I became pretty good friends with my neighbor when she moved in last fall and though she's attractive, I've never really felt attracted to her. Of course, if she had a decent rack and a nicer ass, this probably wouldn't be the case. As it is, I'm content with being friends with an attractive neighbor with a skinny, but shapeless body.