TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Two nights ago, I had a dream in which Czech did a 'Justify Your Existence'....to the entire music folder! I went into the music folder, and it was empty except for a pinned thread with several people declaring their love for said folder.

I had a dream last night in which my smoking hot sister tried to seduce me. I don't have a sister IRL and so I'm not sure if I should be worried or not about its implications re: my subconscious desires.

No sister? You're in the clear. I think.

Czech's current Av and Personal Title make me laugh every time I see them.

For future reference or in case he changes it soon, a grizzled man with the Yeah-huh, and "She's got a bottle of vodka in her pussy. YAAAAY!"

I had a dream last night in which my smoking hot sister tried to seduce me. I don't have a sister IRL and so I'm not sure if I should be worried or not about its implications re: my subconscious desires.

DESCRIPTION~!

I've had that same dream and lack a real sister as well.

I finally got my $300. I'm thinking about buying one of those little flag pins for my lapel. I'm pretty high on America right now.

Are you saying that you're getting $600? I can never understand what you're talking about anymore. These one word posts are tearing us apart.

Yes.

3!!! :angry:

I think it goes like this: $300 if you have no dependants to claim. $600 if you have dependants to claim, plus an additional $300 for each dependant.

I think so anyway.

provided you made enough in 2007:

$600 for individuals

$1200 for married filing joint

$300 per kid

Some people did NOT make enough in 2007, so they get about half of those numbers, with the exception of the kids. I think kids are $300 regardless.

Guest Vitamin X

I just checked the IRS website, and "enough" there would be $35k or more. Well, that sucks. Poor people would be more likely to spend it than save it, though!

We're getting $1800, about 800 will go to taking care of some debt, the rest we can blow on hookers, booze and drugs...which I guess wouldn't be much for 1000 these days.

Speaking of mail, I would like to get my mail today, but there's a fucking MOUSE in the mailbox next to mine. I think I'll wait until it vacates before I take into today's collection of coupons I'll pitch right away and to make sure I again didn't get my stimulus check.

Guest Vitamin X

Stimulus checks by mail won't be coming for another month or so, so don't worry; the mouse will probably be dead by the time it does come to you.

If you did it by direct deposit, and didn't receive it last week in your bank account, it'll come either this Friday or the next.

What a bizarre day. I heard some beeping outside a couple hours ago and then some yelling. Apparently one of my neighbors started a fire and/or created a TON of smoke. So I've been enjoying the lights and sounds of fire trucks and ambulances since then.

I was outside for a bit because I'm one of those people and on the way back in, was talking to my neighbor whose mailbox was open. Apparently I didn't bother to look inside the mailbox long enough, because she told me it was actually a bat in there, which makes a LOT more sense than a mouse. Ew.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I caught my bulldog puppy trying to chew through an extension cord this morning. He also regularly gets his head stuck in the fence, eats his own vomit, eats other dogs vomit, and plastic army men.

I caught my bulldog puppy trying to chew through an extension cord this morning. He also regularly gets his head stuck in the fence, eats his own vomit, eats other dogs vomit, and plastic army men.

What about your dad's wedding ring

Two crazy people I saw fighting today were your standard homeless black guy and this guy: a fatter version of Milton from Office Space, dressed, I swear to god, like a 1920s golfer. Knickerbockers, plaid pants pulled up to his nipples, beret with poofball. The black guy was calling him a honky cracker and stuff.

After the black guy left, he turned to me and says "What was his problem?" *raises fist* "I'm white and proud of it!"

It made me happy to be alive.

its all rainy and shitty out here today. My boss isn't gonna be at work until sometime early this afternoon so I think when I get to work I'm gonna climb the back of the shelves in the tire department and take a nap on top of them.