TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TSM Board DRAWMUH~! 2005

Dames told me he was going to be around more consistently

Did he preface that by saying, "Stop me if you've heard this before"?

for someone who was ridiculing people for taking this whole message boarding scene too seriously, you sure do whine about dames's role here. does it affect you personally? your bitter bullshit is making you look just as ridiculous as everyone else. grow up. man, this is really ironic when banky has to tell you this.

Dames told me he was going to be around more consistently

Did he preface that by saying, "Stop me if you've heard this before"?

for someone who was ridiculing people for taking this whole message boarding scene too seriously, you sure do whine about dames's role here. does it affect you personally? your bitter bullshit is making you look just as ridiculous as everyone else. grow up. man, this is really ironic when banky has to tell you this.

It doesn't bother me. I just didn't like how Mike threw down $1,000 of his own money to keep this place afloat when Dames couldn't foot the bill and then he's made out to be the dastardly villain upon Dames seasonal check-up. I'm aware Dames loves this place, but if he can't keep up with it, he should just give it up to someone who can be around here more. As it is, it's clear that the site was primarily a vehicle for his writing and his ownership of the board seems to be nothing more than a badge of honor for him.

If people wanna get caught up in their name no longer being in blue or red, fine. It just rubbed me the wrong way that a scapegoat had to be brought into the return of the often phantom owner of TSM.

thats better. now i understand where you were coming from. before you should sounded bitter & petty for no particular reason. i take it back. proceed, folks.

My head's going to explode from seeing Banky and Modern Man's Hustle conversing with each other. MMH has been very Bankyish as of late.

Guest bigshot

I don't understand all this? Dames hasn't been here in a long time, right? Someone else, whom it seems, paid a lot of money for something assumes power since money = power, dames loses his mind and wants it all back? Not to mention, promising to be here more often, yet I haven’t seen him on ONCE since this post.....

Enough Said, Just let me know if I have a fact wrong.

now all we need is MattYoung comparing himself to Bud Bundy and Damaramu telling us how big and outta control angry he is and we'll have it all covered in the redundancy department...

now all we need is MattYoung comparing himself to Bud Bundy and Damaramu telling us how big and outta control angry he is and we'll have it all covered in the redundancy department...

GRRRR! DAMA BIG AND ANGRY! DAMA SMASH TINY BLACK LUSHUS MAN!

Shit, I go offline for just two little weeks, and it looks like Kid 'n Play had a muthafucking house party up in this biatch. Well, hi Dames, welcome back. And don't mind me if I randomly link to another board or anything like that, heh, it's gotten kinda weird here in the past few months.

I don't like all this fighting and it makes me think my $10 contribution will go uncredited (and it's all about the recognition page when the $165 is fully donated, baby!) since it was Mike's idea and now he's nothing, though I suppose this was a bit more.

However Dames gets credit from me for making me care about the board by bringing me on as a columnist (which probably didn't work out as well as either of us had hoped but that happens) and this was probably much better than waiting and saying "Thanks for raising $165 Mike, no get the hell out"

Guest cosbywasmurdered

My suggestion would be for the mods to ask Josh nicely to hold an AIM chat where he can teach them all basic enough HTML so they can all work on the site. Or at least the main mods in charge. That way he doesn't have to do everything

Guest Vitamin X
I don't like all this fighting and it makes me think my $10 contribution will go uncredited (and it's all about the recognition page when the $165 is fully donated, baby!) since it was Mike's idea and now he's nothing, though I suppose this was a bit more.

However Dames gets credit from me for making me care about the board by bringing me on as a columnist (which probably didn't work out as well as either of us had hoped but that happens) and this was probably much better than waiting and saying "Thanks for raising $165 Mike, no get the hell out"

Dude, you're Stephen Gray, right? Back when I used to watch wrestling, yours besides the CRZ and Rick Scaia reviews were the only ones I really enjoyed reading.

Just so you and everyone else know.

The Forums upgrade is still planned to take place, dames knows about it as well now. The recognition page as of right now will probably be posted somewhere in the forums (obviously) and also on the main page of the main site. It will list everyone I can think of in my history here as well as the recent and past donations & contributions, both anonymous and named.

FYI: I don't make promises I don't plan to keep.

I also don't talk about things too much which I don't plan to do.

Dude, you're Stephen Gray, right? Back when I used to watch wrestling, yours besides the CRZ and Rick Scaia reviews were the only ones I really enjoyed reading.

I appreciate that, thanks. What I was refering to was Dames asked me to come aboard, and I did, and what was supposed to be 1-2 columns a month turned into I think 6 or 7 in what has now been 2 years.

Mike - cool... I wasn't being totally serious with my complaint, I just wanted something to say, but it's cool that everything is still a go.

Like I said, the money that was donated is still going to be used in order to upgrade the server to make sure that we don't have outages like we used to on high volume days, like Monday's and on PPV days.

The donations are appreciated and don't worry, the money isn't disappearing into anyone's pockets.

Dames

So, we're all friends again.

Fuck you.

It doesn't bother me. I just didn't like how Mike threw down $1,000 of his own money to keep this place afloat when Dames couldn't foot the bill and then he's made out to be the dastardly villain upon Dames seasonal check-up.

I'm with you. "Stealing" the board my ass.