TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Things in life that annoy you.

great story here....

So a guy calls up tech support(me) and says i can't get in the internet! well everything looks good on my side. I tell him to open the internet explorer...he doesn't know what i'm talking about...i say just open the internet. he says "I can't, when i do it takes me to this page i've never seen before and i don't know what i can do after that" then he says "I'm just gonna cancel my service, you guys need to fix this, send out a technician to fix the lines!" i said "Listen, don't call up here with that attitude, if you'd stop complaining about this for 2 seconds, i could tell you what is wrong. And guess what? It your computers fault, not ours!" then he goes "100 bucks says it's not my computer!" I laughed and said "ok, let me show you"

So i changed his hompage...some spyware did it. so i explained what happened to him. Explained about spyware...told him some programs to get rid of it. Then he has the balls to say..

"You guys better not send me this crap again, if this happens again, I'm gonna cancel! I want credit on my bill for this too!"

then i said "you don't deserve the internet and you owe me 100 bucks" and hung up.

I get these types of calls everyday.

Guest Vitamin X
So it's not so much something that annoys you. Just you being an asshole.  :P

Another thing that annoys me: I'll tell someone I'm Hispanic (instead of telling them I'm Nicaraguan since no one knows what the hell I'm talking about) and they'll say some shit like, "Oh, so you're Mexican." Makes me want to take a blade to their throats.

Oh that kind of shit drives me crazy too. I'm Irish and people will be like "Your last name is O'Dell? Is that Irish or Scottish or something?" and I'll be like "Irish" and they say "Same difference."

Or when someone's like "He's japanese right?" and i'm like "Actually he's korean" and then "eh........same thing."

It's not the same fucking thing people!

You're from Texas, right?

Another thing that annoys me: I'll tell someone I'm Hispanic (instead of telling them I'm Nicaraguan since no one knows what the hell I'm talking about) and they'll say some shit like, "Oh, so you're Mexican." Makes me want to take a blade to their throats.

Oh that kind of shit drives me crazy too. I'm Irish and people will be like "Your last name is O'Dell? Is that Irish or Scottish or something?" and I'll be like "Irish" and they say "Same difference."

Or when someone's like "He's japanese right?" and i'm like "Actually he's korean" and then "eh........same thing."

Born and raised in Oklahoma. Sorry that one went over my head.....do they do that a lot in Texas?

Anyways I thought of another thing that just bugs the shit out of me. I'll give you an example.

My friend Kyle brings this girl to the bar that's from Stillwater(where Oklahoma State is)

I say "Oh do you go to OSU?"

she gives me this wide eyed you're a dumbass look and then says matter of factly in a sarcastic tone like I should know the answer "I don't right now. I will in the fall."

How the fuck am I supposed to know that!? I fucking hate it when people act like you should know the answer to something you could have no fucking way of knowing and then they get mad when you ask them the question!

Born and raised in Oklahoma. Sorry that one went over my head.....

Swing and a miss.

I hate people who when talking on Cell Phones, they don't actually hold the cell phone up to their ear, instead holding it in front of their face.

Guest sdfaulk

I hate dial-up internet service..it's all you can get in this backwoods hole.

I hate always losing when playing snood.

I hate bosses that take credit for the good work done by others.

I hate that my husband and dog both snore in that high pitch screech that makes me want to kill..my husband. I'm rather fond of the dog.

I hate fast-food joints where the staff wear hairnets on the back of their heads and play with their ear and nose piercings before they serve you.

I hate that in Nova Scotia the liquor stores are run by the government.

I despise people that call at meal times because they're sure you'll be at home.

Frankly, I just hate everything except LOTR..LOST..tasteless reality showsand books. I especially like dictionaries.

Sounds to me like Damaramu makes trouble where there isn't and is annoyed by just about everything.

Where do I make trouble? Aside from the girl at the pool I'm not starting trouble with anything. And yeah a lot of things irritate me.

Born and raised in Oklahoma. Sorry that one went over my head.....

Swing and a miss.

You know instead of being like that you could just explain it. That's a much easier solution than being a dick.

You know instead of being like that you could just explain it. That's a much easier solution than being a dick.

Being a dick is much easier than explaining shit

Dude seriously. Does everyone on this board act like a dick in their normal life? Or do you just come to the board to release? I don't understand it sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a frat house with a bunch of drunken guys just insulting each other.

I really didn't understand the Texas thing. And on top of that I want to know what trouble I was starting according to Mik.

Guest Vitamin X
Dude seriously. Does everyone on this board act like a dick in their normal life? Or do you just come to the board to release? I don't understand it sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a frat house with a bunch of drunken guys just insulting each other.

I really didn't understand the Texas thing. And on top of that I want to know what trouble I was starting according to Mik.

Seriously, read through it. It was a joke, man. Everyone knows you're from Oklahoma. So I made a joke going off of that. Chill.