TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Things in life that annoy you.

Guest Smues
You know when lanes merge? I really can't stand people who wait until the last second to get into the merged lane. I think that what defines much of what bothers me in life - those who take advantage of other people's goodwill and patience, but can't spare any of their own. People can be real assfucks sometimes.

A-fucking-men. It especially annoys me when the lane that's ending is one that's closed for construction, so the other lane is back up, and instead of getting in when they can people have to wait until right where it closes and cut their way in. Fuckers.

I was walking out of a convenience store today and this woman parked right in front of the door in a no parking space/walking area. I usually don't care about this, because she probably wouldn't have taken more than a minute in the store so it wouldn't really bother anyone, but the thing is - THERE WAS AN OPEN PARKING SPACE RIGHT NEXT TO HER!! Infact, there were MAYBE 4 cars in a parking lot that could hold almost 20. I guess she really needed to save those precious 2 seconds.

You know when lanes merge? I really can't stand people who wait until the last second to get into the merged lane. I think that what defines much of what bothers me in life - those who take advantage of other people's goodwill and patience, but can't spare any of their own. People can be real assfucks sometimes.

how about when people park their cars in such a way that they basically take up two spaces?

Road construction in general annoys me, and everytime you see workers out there, they are on a lunch break.

CD plastic wrappings. Those are a bitch to get open.

DVD ones suck too, especially that plastic security tag that you have to remove before you can open the damn thing.

I hate those! Often they cause you to ruin the dvd cover a bit. and I like my covers to be in great condition.

People who are in the way.

And as if it wasn't bad enough that they're standing directly in the friggin' way, they also have to make sure to not hear you shout "EXCUSE ME" at them multiple times (even though everyone else in earshot is well aware that this asshole is standing right in the fucking way), and then, when they FINALLY turn around, and see ten shopping carts in a line pointed straight at them, and a pissed-off me at the end, they just give you this weird "Oh, I'm sorry, am I in your way even though it'd be painfully obvious to a blind person that I am indeed in your way and somehow, I'm still not fucking moving" look.

I was walking out of a convenience store today and this woman parked right in front of the door in a no parking space/walking area.  I usually don't care about this, because she probably wouldn't have taken more than a minute in the store so it wouldn't really bother anyone, but the thing is - THERE WAS AN OPEN PARKING SPACE RIGHT NEXT TO HER!!  Infact, there were MAYBE 4 cars in a parking lot that could hold almost 20.  I guess she really needed to save those precious 2 seconds.

You know when lanes merge?  I really can't stand people who wait until the last second to get into the merged lane.  I think that what defines much of what bothers me in life - those who take advantage of other people's goodwill and patience, but can't spare any of their own.  People can be real assfucks sometimes.

how about when people park their cars in such a way that they basically take up two spaces?

Road construction in general annoys me, and everytime you see workers out there, they are on a lunch break.

If I was a bigger asshole I'd key those Camaro's and Corvette's that park like that. Or throw a rock through the window.

Anyways I hate people that stare. You walk through wal-mart or something and they're like "by god young man! Must be trouble!" and they just stare at you. And if you look up they look away and try to act like nothing happened.

You know when lanes merge?  I really can't stand people who wait until the last second to get into the merged lane.  I think that what defines much of what bothers me in life - those who take advantage of other people's goodwill and patience, but can't spare any of their own.  People can be real assfucks sometimes.

A-fucking-men. It especially annoys me when the lane that's ending is one that's closed for construction, so the other lane is back up, and instead of getting in when they can people have to wait until right where it closes and cut their way in. Fuckers.

I don't let those people in. If can tell they are lost as fuck..and didn't know about the merge, then i let em in. But if they are trying to beat traffic...HELL NO!

I try to park close to them and door ding them on purpose. I have a small shitty car, so i can squeeze in, i don't care if they ding me back.

Anyways I hate people that stare. You walk through wal-mart or something and they're like "by god young man! Must be trouble!" and they just stare at you. And if you look up they look away and try to act like nothing happened.

That happens to black people the most. I find it happens to me often and i'm white.

I had a black friend ask me why that always happens to him, then we drove down the street and every car that passed looked at him, then turned away suddenly when he looked back. It's really strange to see people do that, one after the other.

I have a stack of stikcers that say: "thanks for taking up two parking spots, you inconsiderate, rude fucking asshole" and they have that same adhesive the police use on cars that need to be towed, the kind you can't simply peel off...I've put them on choice spots on other vehicles numerous times...

People that park behind you in a convenience store parking lot. This morning, I drove over to Circle K for some milk, parked in a spot about four spots from the door. It was crowded, since it's morning and people are getting gas, breakfast on the go, etc. I went back outside and there's a Ford Expedition parked directly behind me. Probably about four inches from my rear bumper. So, now I have to wait for this ass to come out, it's a woman in her late-30's, maybe early 40's. I glare at her as she walks by, she says nothing. So, I sarcastically compliment her on her parking job, to which she tells me to fuck off. Dumb fucking cunt.

I also can't stand when people call me and then tell me thirty seconds later that they'll have to call me back because they're eating.

When you are on the subway and the doors open, those fuckers that just come walking in when theysee the large wave of people trying to get out. And have the nerve to act annoyed that someone isbumping into them.

My new number one annoyance, seeing as it has happend to me like 4 times now, are fucking PUSSY's

Example. I am at the pool hall. A bunch of the Georgia Force(arena Football) players are there, a couple of falcons players and some other big muther fuckers. This guy walks in with his girl who we will say is "wearing clothes" but I could probably put 100 of her outfits into my front pocket. So he walks in with his chick, her cleave all over the place, and her skirt barely covering her ass cheeks. A couple of the 6'6"-6'8" 300lb football players make comments about the girl, loud enough so dude can hear. I say maybe 8 dudes made comments. I give a QUICK GLANCE and go back to playing pool, shaking my head a little and giggle a bit when this one guy started doing that Chapplle's Show bit about the girl in the whore's uniform.

So all of a sudden I hear. "You got somethin to say muthafucka? What the fuck you lookin at my girl for???" So I turn around expecting to see dude maning the fuck up taking on some football dude, and this BITCH is standing behind ME. Basically, he was too afraid to do anything to all the football players but saw me, the small dude inthere, and decided to be the MAN. Bitch shit like that is annoying to me, because like I said, this is the 4th time dudes are afraid to fuck with who is actually the problem and come running over to me. Which isn't the best plan since I am the type to just hit you because I personally don't enjoy getting hit.

I hate when I call someone on their cellphone and they don't answer, they just let it ring...we all know how cellphones work, if you get rings, it's on, so mothrfucker you know I'm calling or I have called...i'm sure they're avoiding me, but you get the drift....

When you let another car cut in front of you and they don't bother to wave a thanks. I'm not looking for them to trip over their dicks to thank me or name their next kid after me ... just a fucking wave to thank me.

And, here in Mass, it's the state law that drivers have to stop for pedestrians. And I hate it when cars refuse to stop. I have a tendency to scream "State Fucking Law" at them when they don't stop, which just thrilled the girlfriend to no end. New rule: I can't scream at cars when with Nicole.

For the parking in two spots thing, I have keyed many cars that have done that.

For the not stopping for pedestrians thing, I usually just walk in front of them, assuming they are not going too fast that is.

Guest gameplayer

People who use handicap parking spaces who arent handicapped

People who say "you know" all the time, if I know, then why are you telling me?

People who shop at Hot Topic and or work there.

Fat people who sue Mcdonalds.

I found a new one: Teachers who are overly sensitive. Let's compare and contrast, shall we? My Calculus teacher is a cool guy and really, he will only push you academically if you are motivated. He knows that not everyone likes Math, and he's perfectly fine with that. As he says "If I took people not liking Math personally, I would have quit on my first day."

Now my Chemistry teacher looks like she will cry if you say you don't like Chemistry. And she cries when people cheat on her tests because she thinks people are personally attacking her. And she looks pitiful when he she hears kids say "thank god I never have to do Chemistry again.".

People who shop at Hot Topic and or work there.

I used to really shop Hot Topic when they carried the lounge wear like the girlie shirts and whatnot, now it's fucking mallpunk poser shit. Though if they have an SE Social Distortion Item I'll pick one up or a rare girlie shirt on clearance.

I have a stack of stikcers that say: "thanks for taking up two parking spots, you inconsiderate, rude fucking asshole" and they have that same adhesive the police use on cars that need to be towed, the kind you can't simply peel off...I've put them on choice spots on other vehicles numerous times...

Where did you acquire these?

Anyways I hate people that have to be "the man" and want to draw everyone into a hug cockfight.

Like the other night I'm talking on the phone with an ex who I remain friends with and she's at this dude's house with a bunch of her girlfriends. He takes the phone from her and starts talking shit.

"What you talking to her for motherfucker? You want some shit!? Where you at?"

"I'm at the Phillips 66 on 104th and May. Let me talk to Christin."

"You want a piece of me motherfucker? You want me to come up there and kick your ass? Bitch!"

And I just kept blowing him off and not threatening him back or giving into his bullshit. And finally the fact I'm blowing him off drives him crazy and he just explodes.

"You ignoring me motherfucker!? YOU IGNORING ME!? YOU DON'T WANT A PIECE OF ME? I'LL GIVE YOU A PIECE MOTHERFUCKER! FUCKING BRING IT ON! BRING THIS SHIT ON!"

"Whatever."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MOTHERFUCKER!? I'M GOING TO WHIP YOUR ASS!"

It just pisses those dudes off if you don't fall into the macho cockfight.

I was at a pool hall the other night and I saw this guy walk up to another guy with his arms out to his side going "What? What motherfucker?" and the dude he was doing it to just punched him right in the face. And he was like "Ow! Why'd you do that?"

I guess the rule is you're supposed to chest bump too and not hit him when he walks up like that.

Max, Ripper, and Damu's stories piss me off to no end.

I wish those people nothing but the worst in life.

Max, Ripper, and Damu's stories piss me off to no end.

I wish those people nothing but the worst in life.

Yeah me and you both. It's fucking annoying. I was unaware that kicking ass and starting shit made you a man.

Ah traffic annoyances.

Around Sacramento, there's the Business-80 split off westbound Interstate 80. There's a sign about a mile back telling drivers to use the right three lanes if they want to get onto Business 80. Having taken this route on a regular basis during the morning rush, I tend to merge into the 3 lane very early and just inch my way onto Business 80. For some reason, some people think it's OK to come to a full stop in the 4 lane and attempt to merge into the 3 lane within 200 feet of the split. Of course, I never purposely let them merge in front of me. I waited my turn, ass, so wait your turn next time.

Another annoyance? People that don't flash the turn signals when changing lanes. Now there's no law against it, but I want to know you intend on cutting in front of me before you do it.

In multi-tier parking structures, the god-awful combo of vibration sensitive car alarms and ground-shaking mufflers. Pisses me off to no end whenever I go to Sac State.

And the biggest traffic annoyance are ass-riders; those people that think it's OK to drive directly behind you and give you almost no cushion between bumpers. The biggest thing they do to tick me off is ride my ass for awhile, drive around me then merge right into the cushion I was giving the driver in front of me and proceed to ride their bumper. Good for you, you just shaved a whole second off your trip time. Wanker.

Dama's trying to tell the story to make him sound cool, but I bet that when it was going on, he was scared shitless the whole time, and was just trying to ignore it to calm the other guy down so he wouldn't get beat up. Dama just kind of strikes me as being a pussy.

Dama's trying to tell the story to make him sound cool, but I bet that when it was going on, he was scared shitless the whole time, and was just trying to ignore it to calm the other guy down so he wouldn't get beat up. Dama just kind of strikes me as being a pussy.

Right.....he was talking to me on the phone.....I was scared of a drunk guy on the phone.......that makes no sense. Stop trying to cause trouble. You seem to do that with everyone of my posts now.

And Vitamin......yeah it made me angry.....but really not that angry. I mean it was a drunk guy threatening me over the phone. What he was doing didn't make me angry so much as the fact that he was just being a huge dumbass.

And the biggest traffic annoyance are ass-riders; those people that think it's OK to drive directly behind you and give you almost no cushion between bumpers. The biggest thing they do to tick me off is ride my ass for awhile, drive around me then merge right into the cushion I was giving the driver in front of me and proceed to ride their bumper. Good for you, you just shaved a whole second off your trip time. Wanker.

I just hit my brakes and that usually backs them off.

What I hate is when you're going like 10 over and you have an empty lane next to you but some asshole going 30 over flies up on your bumper and refuses to go around.

Another thing I hate is that when you see people pull off the most dumbass and inconsiderate and illegal driving maneuvers there isn't a cop in sight. But when you go 5 over the whole police force is bearing down on you like it's a high speed chase.

Guest Vitamin X

Uh huh. Try being awake for a few days straight first because of a lack of desire to go to sleep, yet feeling exhausted all the time, followed by bursts of unexplainable energy.

I hate being manic-depressive sometimes.

Ripper I'd like to know the end to your story.

I hate diarrhea.....and herpes.

For me, you can add on dufuses that want to make left hand turns out of a parking lot despite it being right turn only . . . generally into traffic that one would be lucky to squeeze out a right hand turn let alone a left one.

Another annoyance to me are "friends" that are as kind as can be when it's one-on-one but as soon as there's a 3rd person or a group, it turns into a ball busting contest for 4 hours. It's cool here and there, but in the name of Judas Priest, enough is enough.

Every single person who comes into Wal-Mart Electronics, where I work.

There's a motion sensor in front of the electronics department, which runs parallel to the front doors. On each side of the sensor is a counter with a cash register on it. I'm at the counter one day ringing someone through. At the corner is a cardboard display of cheap DVD's. A customer stands and looks at them setting off the otion sensor(a constant beeping)

She turns to me when the broad I was ringing through left and says:

"Can't you make that awful noise stop?"

"It's a motion sensor, miss. Could you move one step forwards or backwards?"

"WHAT!? AREN'T I ALLOWED TO LOOK AT DVD"S?"

I suspect the return broads have it much worse.

In the span of ten minutes last summer, someone returned a box of frozen chicken wings because they were frozen and she wanted to eat them right away. That was followed by a woman who returned a shower head, and said, and I quote "It's not powerful enough. I'll have to send my sister in for a different one. She uses it to get off in the tub"