TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Things in life that annoy you.

Thought of a couple of others:

-people that are so apathetic about life that they can't be bothered to do ANYTHING.

Example. My friend Josh has this roommate named David who doesn't care about ANYTHING. Well Josh just broke up with his longtime girlfriend Monica who moved out. Josh says "She's coming by with her new boyfriend to pick up some stuff. I don't want him in our house! Don't let him in!" and David says "Ok."

Josh comes home from work and Monica and her new boyfriend are in the house. David is sitting right there on the couch. When Josh confronts David about it he just says "Not my problem man." And he's seriously like that about everything. I honestly don't think he cares about a thing in the world.

-What about those people that try to stare you down anywhere you go? you walk into a room and somebody just has to look you in the eyes as hard as they can until you look away. I never look away and it usually prompts a "you got a problem man?" and i say "you were looking at me." and they usually back off.

-people that have a truck or a honda with loud exhaust and feel the need to speed it out of the parking lot as fast and loud as possible. I have a friend that always screams "you have a big dick!" to those people.

-Oh and I hate repeating myself. That drives me crazy.

-I also hate people that like to play "can you top this?" And you're like "So I went skydiving." and they say "Oh yeah well I went skydiving in a formation with no chute!" It's like they just make shit up so that their story is better.

-I also hate it when people feel the need to sensationalize stories to make them better. Just tell the truth dammit.

-people that are so apathetic about life that they can't be bothered to do ANYTHING.

Example. My friend Josh has this roommate named David who doesn't care about ANYTHING. Well Josh just broke up with his longtime girlfriend Monica who moved out. Josh says "She's coming by with her new boyfriend to pick up some stuff. I don't want him in our house! Don't let him in!" and David says "Ok."

Josh comes home from work and Monica and her new boyfriend are in the house. David is sitting right there on the couch. When Josh confronts David about it he just says "Not my problem man." And he's seriously like that about everything. I honestly don't think he cares about a thing in the world.

-What about those people that try to stare you down anywhere you go? you walk into a room and somebody just has to look you in the eyes as hard as they can until you look away. I never look away and it usually prompts a "you got a problem man?" and i say "you were looking at me." and they usually back off.

-people that have a truck or a honda with loud exhaust and feel the need to speed it out of the parking lot as fast and loud as possible. I have a friend that always screams "you have a big dick!" to those people.

I understand the staring thing. Happens to me a lot, I always feel like everyone is staring at me for some unkown reason. But often, they are. Your friend seems like he had a good solution lol.

Guest DonVito

The dumbass statement, "Did you get a hair cut??"

I just recently got my hair cut and it hadn't been cut in about 10 or 11 months. I've been asked this well over ten times. It's pretty obvious that I got a damn hair cut.

I usually find the whole getting a hair cut process very annoying.

The dumbass statement, "Did you get a hair cut??"

I just recently got my hair cut and it hadn't been cut in about 10 or 11 months. I've been asked this well over ten times. It's pretty obvious that I got a damn hair cut.

I usually find the whole getting a hair cut process very annoying.

I mentioned that on page four....I hate people who say, when referring to a number, oh instead of 0.

I think my home answering machine is broken or alive or something, because suddenly nobody who calls understands what to do.

It's just the default message that comes with the machine, "leave a message after the tone," but I'm getting all these messages with people saying hello or asking for somebody as if someone actually answered the phone. What? Can people not tell the difference between the answering machine voice and a live person? Is the traditional away message confusing? And this just started happening very suddenly.

Guest DonVito

My answering machine recently had a problem similar. Sometimes if you just unplugged it for a few hours and plug it back in it fixes it. It sounds stupid but it actually works.

Staying on the topic of phones, those fucking ads on tv for ring tones and wallpaper. Anyone that orders that stuff of tv is worthless. Worthless.

I HATE it when someone calls your cell phone asking to talk to someone else, my phone should be only for calls towards me.

Josh was right then. If his girl had been living there, she had the right to get her things. What kinda asshole tells his friend to (basically) get in a big fight with the girl and her new boyfriend for him? Handle your own goddamned beef and don't count on others to do it for you.

I was on the bus yesterday, and 3 high schoolers (grade 9,10?) were sitting there and felt the need to not only have the worst coversation I've heard in a long time, but also share it with the entire bus by speaking so loudly. This happens way too much.

I was on the bus yesterday, and 3 high schoolers (grade 9,10?) were sitting there and felt the need to not only have the worst coversation I've heard in a long time, but also share it with the entire bus by speaking so loudly.  This happens way too much.

that's exactly why I avoid malls at all cost...I can't remember the last time I've even been to a mall...3, maybe 4 years ago?

You should go to the black mall. They don't have "mallrats" there.

I know you might be intimidated, going to a black mall, though...

Guest *KNK*

it's annoying when people like run up to me and go "guess what?!?" and 99.9% of the time you have no idea what the fucking thing can be about and so they only thing you have left to say is "what?" just one of many things that annoy me

Josh was right then. If his girl had been living there, she had the right to get her things. What kinda asshole tells his friend to (basically) get in a big fight with the girl and her new boyfriend for him? Handle your own goddamned beef and don't count on others to do it for you.

I think you're meaning to say David was right aren't you?

Well the thing is the way she broke up with him and it's a long story about her screwing him over but basically Josh had no problem with her in the house he just didn't want her new boyfriend in the house.

Guest Vitamin X

This thread. Some of you guys get real pissy over some stupid shit.

our "black" mall had a riot about 12 years ago that spilled across the street to the biggest arcade in town...

our "black" mall had a riot about 12 years ago that spilled across the street to the biggest arcade in town...

What mall? Crossfire? or is that the mexican mall?

it's annoying when people like run up to me and go "guess what?!?" and 99.9% of the time you have no idea what the fucking thing can be about and  so they only thing you have left to say is "what?" just one of many things that annoy me

Guess who I saw at the mall today?

A cashier at work walked up to me a few weeks ago and said "Guess what I got today" which turned out to be her beginner's licence. My guess of "cancer?" was not well taken.

I went to the pool the other day to go swimming and the lady taking the money was like

"2 dollars for adults"

and I said "I'm only 12. I have a growth hormone disorder."

she said "ok then that'll be a 1.50."

and I gave her 2 bucks and she was like "you gave me .50 to much!"

Guest Vitamin X

Do you have a high prepubescent voice to go along with the 12 year old thing or was that bitch just really that dumb?

Wow.

So it's not so much something that annoys you. Just you being an asshole. :P

Another thing that annoys me: I'll tell someone I'm Hispanic (instead of telling them I'm Nicaraguan since no one knows what the hell I'm talking about) and they'll say some shit like, "Oh, so you're Mexican." Makes me want to take a blade to their throats.

it's annoying when people like run up to me and go "guess what?!?" and 99.9% of the time you have no idea what the fucking thing can be about and  so they only thing you have left to say is "what?" just one of many things that annoy me

Guess who I saw at the mall today?

A cashier at work walked up to me a few weeks ago and said "Guess what I got today" which turned out to be her beginner's licence. My guess of "cancer?" was not well taken.

as the late mitch hedberg said "dude you have to give me time to guess"

anyhow my uncle can't seem to realize , even after two years that we have voice mail on our home phone. he talks on the message like its an answering machine and seeing if anyone can hear him , as If I was screening the call.

So it's not so much something that annoys you. Just you being an asshole.  :P

Another thing that annoys me: I'll tell someone I'm Hispanic (instead of telling them I'm Nicaraguan since no one knows what the hell I'm talking about) and they'll say some shit like, "Oh, so you're Mexican." Makes me want to take a blade to their throats.

Oh that kind of shit drives me crazy too. I'm Irish and people will be like "Your last name is O'Dell? Is that Irish or Scottish or something?" and I'll be like "Irish" and they say "Same difference."

Or when someone's like "He's japanese right?" and i'm like "Actually he's korean" and then "eh........same thing."

It's not the same fucking thing people!