TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Things in life that annoy you.

If I'm wearing a wrestling shirt, someone will walk up and say how they used to watch it back in the day and then explain how they watched Raw/SD "for the first time in years" . . . then, they'll describe that one wrestler that came down . . . you know the guy . . . little Puerto Rican guy who was talkin . . .

Eddie Guerrero (shrugging)?

No, he was bald, he was talkin tough to this other guy w/ long, blonde hair, you know the guy?

Edge?

I don't know but it was pretty good.

---------------------------------------------------

I got to stop wearing my Cactus Jack t-shirt.

Women who think they can get any guy they want. They'll see me passing by and try to be flirty or whatever, and I'll say hi like any normal person, then when it becomes clear I'm not interested I'm ignored.

Women who think they can get any guy they want. They'll see me passing by and try to be flirty or whatever, and I'll say hi like any normal person, then when it becomes clear I'm not interested I'm ignored.

Or girls that are used to getting everything they want and when you don't give it to them or don't treat them like a princess they pout and become a bitch.

Or girls that are used to getting everything they want and when you don't give it to them or don't treat them like a princess they pout and become a bitch.

Anyone who is petulant and/or who has a big ego can be like that as well. Be warned if you don't satisfy their whims, because you'll catch hell for it.

Brushing teeth, drinking orange juice. Bastards.

I know. Why brush your teeth when you're going to drink or eat something right after that and get more particles in your teeth?

Anyway, what the hell's with certain people saying "biotch"?

Or people trying to say "fosheeze" or whatever b/c they think it makes them sound cool. Who started that anyways? Snoop? I wonder if he's kicking himself now b/c people won't stop with it?

People repeating any type of movie quote they've heard in a pathetic attempt to be funny. 99% of the population has HORRIBLE delivery of movie lines and it's almost NEVER funny.

Yeah, that and unloyal friends.

emo-punks. oh god, i see them everyday at school and they act like they've always been fucked up.stupid posers.

People who judge other people without getting to know them and call them "posers", when the fact is that them themselves are posers of some sort.

Guest Vitamin X
emo-punks. oh god, i see them everyday at school and they act like they've always been fucked up.stupid posers.

People who judge other people without getting to know them and call them "posers", when the fact is that them themselves are posers of some sort.

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

This proves it. You suck. I declare we ban and also not allow any more posters with ICP-related names.

- unnecesary amounts of fake-looking CGI in most movies today

- when i open the fridge to get some milk for my coffee and when i grab the milk carton it has like just one drop left so i have to open another one.

- when they mess up your order at any food place, especially if it's something delivered like a pizza or bought by the drive-through window

- too many pop-up windows and computer crashes

I declare we ban and also not allow any more posters with ICP-related names.

*prays for the day ICP releases their new single "Vitamin X"*

No there's a difference.

I have no problem with people liking emo music or emo music in general. Its the people who take it too far that write diaries about how their life sucks and they should kill themselves to try to be too "hardcore". Emo-living is a charade lifestyle. If they are that fuckin depressed, they would have allready killed themselves.

Are you English?

Was that directed towards me? If so, how else do you think I should have posted that?

he meant it as in the British or "english" have the stereotype of having bad teeth.

No there's a difference.

I have no problem with people liking emo music or emo music in general. Its the people who take it too far that write diaries about how their life sucks and they should kill themselves to try to be too "hardcore". Emo-living is a charade lifestyle. If they are that fuckin depressed, they would have allready killed themselves.

Well, that's different. You have more of a reason to hate them than just looking at them and saying "What a poser". No one's really an individual, so calling someone else a poser is moronic, in my view.

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

This proves it. You suck. I declare we ban and also not allow any more posters with ICP-related names.

I don't know where you got that quote from, but I said nothing like that. Poser.

People who enjoy bad things yet refuse to admit it. If you like a shitty movie, say so. Shitty music, ditto. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Or maybe it is, which would explain why people lie about such things.

Guest BobBacklundRules
CD plastic wrappings. Those are a bitch to get open.

Here's a trick:

Find the ridged edge of the CD case (the top or bottom) place it perpendicular to a sharp corner (a table or desk would be perfect) and press and slide it super fast along the corner.

Works like a charm.

I don't know where you got that quote from, but I said nothing like that. Poser.

Yes you did. You're such a poser you don't even know you're a poser. And the word is poseur. Poseur.

I hate it when I go into a store and I'm just looking around and they say "Can I help you?" and I say "Just looking" then they watch me for the rest of the time I'm there. I mean I hate being asked the first time but I know it's their job.

Then they hang around where I'm looking at and if they notice me looking at a product for a paticuarly long time they start talking about it and asking me questions. I usually shoot a go to hell look and put it down.

The other day I was in Hallmark trying to get my dad a b-day card and I'm sitting there looking at the cards and this girl who works there walks right in front of where I'm looking and says "Can I help you find anything?" and I said "Yeah you're standing in front of it." and then she gives me this look like a hurt dog and slinks away.

Guest Joshua A. Norton

They do that to make sure you're not stealing anything.