-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

-House of Wax

-Ladies in Lavander

Opening June 10

-The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3-D

-High Tension

-The Honeymooners

-Mr. & Mrs. Smith

I heard this from a friend. He said he read this somewhere. In that movie, Mr. and Mrs Smith, SUPPOSEDLY, there is an awesome sex scene between Jolie and Pitt. If that is true....that could be a selling point...

Guest Vitamin X

Booooo. I'll go see ROTS again to help boost it back to #1.

I just really, really, really hate Titanic being the #1 box office draw of all-time.

Personally, I can't wait for "High Tension". I've been wanting to see it for about a year so far. Nice article on it here: http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/cl-ca-d...movies-features

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Next week:

1. Mr And Mrs Smith - (42-45 million)

2. Madagascar

3. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

4. The Longest Yard

5. Cinderella Man / The Honeymooners

6. The Honeymooners / Cinderella Man

7. Robert Rodriguez' new film

8. Traveling Pants

9. Dogtown

10. Monster In Law / High Tension

11. High Tension / Monster In Law

I will go out on a limb and say that Honeymooners will at least place 3rd (maybe even 2nd), cause Hollywood needs some motivation to turn out more crap.

What will be the next Paul Mooney production......Regina King and Regina Hall in Laverne & Shirley in the Army?

Guest Big_Jay101

I figured Lords of Dogtown would do better considering all the fucking hype I saw for it.

Guest Vitamin X

Shutup dude, that was pathetic.

He was clearly imitating the Vader "NOOOO!" which has become so popular on the net, especially ytmnd.com

I was trying to block that scene out of my mind since it almost killed the badassness of the end.

Sith I think will end up with around what Spiderman 2 did, since it's depreciating much faster then Phantom Menace.

Sisterhood did about on the low end of expectations, but it has until June 17th to do anything. That's when Perfect Man and Herbie essentially kick that movie to the curb.

Oh and VX- It's pretty much impossible for a summer movie to try and beat Titanic. Titanic did so well because it made most of its money in January and February, when there was really nothing else out.

I heard this from a friend. He said he read this somewhere. In that movie, Mr. and Mrs Smith, SUPPOSEDLY, there is an awesome sex scene between Jolie and Pitt. If that is true....that could be a selling point...

Impossible, it's rated PG-13. Your friend is full of crap.

Actually, I read that, too. The director asked Jolie to do something she's never done before for this new sex scene, and reportedly he was totally impressed with it.

Guest El Satanico
The director asked Jolie to do something she's never done before for this new sex scene

I assume that just means something she's never done before in a movie sex scene.

I'm not calling her a slut, just that she doesn't seem like a "one position" type of woman.

Guest Dale Earnhardt
In order to get a wider PG-13 audience, a very steamy sex scene between Pitt and Jolie was cut.

-IMDB.com

So, your friend was right. Only thing is that it was cut. Expect it as a DVD feature though.

Better be a fuckin' DVD feature.

They probably filmed it JUST for the DVD.

I noticed at BoxOfficeMojo that the Longest Yard cost $82 million. How the hell did it cost $82 million?

Sandler's salary, Rock's salary, the director probably cost a bit, it all adds up. I don't think they minded either, since this movie is going to make a hefty profit

Guest *KNK*
Oh and VX- It's pretty much impossible for a summer movie to try and beat Titanic. Titanic did so well because it made most of its money in January and February, when there was really nothing else out.

That and because it hit a large demographic that Star Wars and Spiderman cant get on it's own. Teenaged girls going to countless repeats and likely dragging their whipped bf's along for the ride.

What's overlooked about Titanic's success is that it never had a particuarly HUGE weekend. It was just steady week in and week out.