TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

Way to Move Cena without a trade

I was just thinking about all the talk of Cena moving back to SD with a trade or Batista going to SD instead. Who's to say Cena can't get drafted back to SD? Vince said everyone was eligible for the draft. He didn't make an exception and say that people who were drafted could not be drafted back, did he?

I know that sounds like lazy booking, but this is WWE, and it would be better than a lame trade again.

What do you guys and girls think?

How did the HHH for Dudley Boys switch work?

The first Smackdown after Raw's draft started with Kurt Angle saying that he was the new GM since former GM Paul Heyman was drafted to Raw and immediately quit. I might be wrong, but did Angle actually come out to HHH's music to fool the crowd? Anyway, he just said that he traded HHH back for the Dudleys and Booker T.

In regards to how/if Cena goes back, I'd prefer he just stay where he is and have Smackdown's last pick be Batista. Batista then retains at HIAC, and both champions get some fresh challengers, except maybe a few who also get drafted. Seriously, HHH can't stay on the same show as Batista anymore.

Guest Nater

I like the idea of Cena's 4 weeks on Raw. Gives an idea like the old Marvel 'What if..' comics did.

How did the HHH for Dudley Boys switch work?

The first Smackdown after Raw's draft started with Kurt Angle saying that he was the new GM since former GM Paul Heyman was drafted to Raw and immediately quit. I might be wrong, but did Angle actually come out to HHH's music to fool the crowd? Anyway, he just said that he traded HHH back for the Dudleys and Booker T.

In regards to how/if Cena goes back, I'd prefer he just stay where he is and have Smackdown's last pick be Batista. Batista then retains at HIAC, and both champions get some fresh challengers, except maybe a few who also get drafted. Seriously, HHH can't stay on the same show as Batista anymore.

Yes, Angle came out to HHHs music. I think HHH will be going over to SD and that Cena should stay on SD till the end and be drafted back last. Its not a trade, its the 'luck of the draw'. HHH said it will be over. If HHH is drafted before Cena, then can you imagine HHH and JBL laying down claims for the title. HHH will have to be kept away from Benoit though. Batista needs to stay on RAW, since hes only defended vs HHH. Its stupid that SD has no Champ.

I think Batistia will go to Smackdown, but I also think Batista will get lost on Smackdown unless they really do something good with him. I wasn't too impressed with his Wrestlemania or Backlash defenses so that just shows hes makes for an impressive looking Champion but can't go for more than 10 minutes.

John Cena is staying on RAW. I think they want the WWE Championship on their flagship WWE show as well as their biggest merchandise pusher on the live show.

I just hope they get HHH the hell out of the title picture and let Cena be the number 1 guy for a while until he eventually loses to Edge(you know Edge will win when he cashes in the MITB shot). Lets see some new Challengers for once and let's not see HHH main eventing Wrestlemain 22 either. In fact, draft him to velocity, cancel the show, and let HHH be a road agent.

HHH vs. Cena at WM 22. Just watch.

Anyways, I also think Batista's going to smackdown. There is a reason there's a loophole with the title match. It would be the best way to end the draft season as well since it started with the big bomb of Cena jumping. BTW, I think it's obvious Vince wants his glittered wwe title on raw for the move to USA. It fits too much. I agree this time about HHH. Just keep him the hell away from Cena. Send both Batista and HHH to smackdown and bring Angle to raw and I'm happy.

Triple H is the new Hogan..."We can make a ton of money together, brother!"

I say have Christian beat Cena for the title on Vengence then get drafted the next night to Smackdown. But send over more stars to smackdown before this...Jericho or Edge, to balance things out. Have smackdown actually come out ahead in this draft.

Guest Dale Earnhardt
I was just thinking about all the talk of Cena moving back to SD with a trade or Batista going to SD instead. Who's to say Cena can't get drafted back to SD? Vince said everyone was eligible for the draft. He didn't make an exception and say that people who were drafted could not be drafted back, did he?

I know that sounds like lazy booking, but this is WWE, and it would be better than a lame trade again.

WWE.com stated that once a worker is drafted, he can't be drafted again.

I'd like to see both Triple H and Batista drafted to SmackDown and then we have the story of Eric Bischoff trying to cancel the Vengeance main event because of the fact that he is being forced to run a SmackDown main event on his PPV.

I figure Trips is going to SD, with the world title, and Cena's staying on Raw. This allows them to do the Cena/Christian and Cena/Jericho programmes that have long been rumoured without using two picks. I'm thinking Angle also goes to Raw, and Orton to SD.

I figure Trips is going to SD, with the world title, and Cena's staying on Raw. This allows them to do the Cena/Christian and Cena/Jericho programmes that have long been rumoured without using two picks. I'm thinking Angle also goes to Raw, and Orton to SD.

Given the circumstances, Id say that you dont need to be a magician to forsee that. :headbang:

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

I was and still am astounded that Cena was drafted to Raw. I still don't think it makes any sense, so either they'll get Cena back, maybe Long will trade some people for him or Cena will lose the title to somebody who'll go to SmackDown? In terms of storyline, I can't see who Bischoff would ever want in exchange for having both titles on his show. So kayfabe-ly, I can't see Bischoff trading Cena with the title.

Sooo, either somebody's going to SmackDown with the Heavyweight title (HHH or Batista, depending on who wins at Vengeance) or, as aforementioned, Cena'll drop it to somebody who will go to SmackDown.

Orrr ...judging from Raw, perhaps Christian could win the title off Cena and then be drafted to SmackDown?

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually genuinely interested in this. I want to see where WWE's going with this.

Look at it like this. SD has just lost a top heel, and their world title. The number one heel on Raw could be walking out of Vengeance as the new champ. Sending Trips to SD will, in their eyes, kill two birds with one stone. They have already replaced Cena with Benoit (Benoit isn't going to be the superstar babyface that Cena is, but he'll do a good job) so now Trips will replace Angle as the top heel, and Cena as the top champ. The only problem is that SD is going to be left without the "superstar babyface". Benoit, Booker, Rey, Taker and Show. I can't see SD pushing any of these guys as THE guy. Eddie would be the most logical choice, but he will need a face turn.

Well, Dark Age it fits perfectly for there not to be a superstar babyface on smackdown. That way HHH can justify holding the top title over there. I also think it's highly possible HHH is moving to smackdown, but the trash talking he does all the time about the brand could be his real thinking. It would work for the babyfaces trying to shut his trap by trying to overthrow him. It could simply be Batista getting switched with the title(the plan alledgedly with Orton) and then HHH following him. However, there is still the opening with Batista and Cena. People forget that is an open end feud waiting to happen due to the Rumble and the Mania title victory stories. They have set up Christian and Jericho already for Cena on RAW.

Oh I don't doubt that. But, they NEED a big face. Triple H knows that. The last time he didn't have the "superstar" to face off with was one of his worst periods of time in the company (his first "World" title run). He needs someone who WON'T upstage him, but can be seen as not far beneath him. I think even the E realises by now that Taker's days as "The Man" are over. They won't put Show in that position. That leaves Benoit, Book and Rey. They won't push Book, and there's no way they would run another Trips/Book feud. They will probably run another Benoit/Trips feud, but they won't see Benoit as the answer to their prayers. Rey is a funny one. He COULD, easily, be the biggest star on the show, because he's so unique, but Triple H won't put him over, I'm certain of that. Eddie's their man, but he'll need a face turn.

I agree. A little off topic, but what if ecw does come back and replace smackdown? Wouldn't HHH walking around with Ric Flair as uppity superior heels in an ecw setting be hilarious? Yeah, it's fan fiction right now, but they could conceivably do this. HHH and Flair already have disdain for ecw type wrestling as it is. A smark crowd's dream would be shoot type storylines with HHH in an ecw arena. Of course, would his fargile ego be able to handle the criticism.

I agree. A little off topic, but what if ecw does come back and replace smackdown? Wouldn't HHH walking around with Ric Flair as uppity superior heels in an ecw setting be hilarious? Yeah, it's fan fiction right now, but they could conceivably do this. HHH and Flair already have disdain for ecw type wrestling as it is. A smark crowd's dream would be shoot type storylines with HHH in an ecw arena. Of course, would his fargile ego be able to handle the criticism.

Who said anything about Flair moving? He not contracted to HHH. I think HHH is going to win it and move to SD, although I was thinking that they were tempting Batista joining SD b4 Mania. I cant see Cena losing the belt at Vengence. I think well see HHH move to SD to replace Angle. HHH-Booker wasnt that bad, its just that HHH has to give Booker some breathing space. I think UT and TBS are RAW destined, especially UT, to feud with Orton. Benoit has to be kept away from HHH. HHH wouldnt consider Rey to be in his league. I think they are planning on Eddie-RVD and Eddie-Benoit for the forseeable future. That leaves JBL. I think they should consider turning him face, especially since Eddie and Jericho have just turned heal. I wouldnt mind seeing RVD with Heyman vs HHH after ONS.

Come on now. We all know the only reason Flair's employed is to kiss HHH's ass :bonk: :lol: If HHH moves, so will Flair somehow. The GM can do trades until the end of the month don't forget.

Anyone else think that they'll draft EDGE to Smackdown before Vengeance, and Teddy Long convinces him, with his MITB shot, to take out Batista right after he beats HHH in HIAC and takes the WHC to SmackDown?

Then, as to not suck any heat from Big Dave, Batista gets drafted to SD the next night and Edge goes "Oh Shit."

Come on now. We all know the only reason Flair's employed is to kiss HHH's ass :bonk:  :lol:  If HHH moves, so will Flair somehow. The GM can do trades until the end of the month don't forget.

I like the way the GMs are keeping the trades back. Id hate to think that Flair would be wasted by a lottery name. But id like to see Flair stay on RAW, HHH says stick it to RAW, and Flair says, what about me Champ? and HHH o, who gives a shit. Then we pan back and see Batista looking at Flair, and Flairs like champ, please champ, take me with you, you cant leave me here, and HHH is like whatever, I never liked you that much anyway.

Anyone else think that they'll draft EDGE to Smackdown before Vengeance, and Teddy Long convinces him, with his MITB shot, to take out Batista right after he beats HHH in HIAC and takes the WHC to SmackDown? 

Then, as to not suck any heat from Big Dave, Batista gets drafted to SD the next night and Edge goes "Oh Shit."

I think that Edge should exercise it after a gruelling championship match. Does it entitle Edge to a WWE shot? Id like the Oh Shit expression, but Edge has to have the crapped beaten out of him by Kane 1st. It will nice to see Lita stranded on RAW with Kane, although they were hinting at something with Snitsky. Btw, does this mean that Trish comes back as a face now? :S

zyn081

***Oh, I think that will happen when he breaks Flair's record :lol: Did you pick up an advanced script?

Nope, its just that I am so alienated by the E that I could write their own shitty scripts better than they do.

Besides Flair is just there to massage HHH's ego. Shame that, considering hes one of the better promo deliverers and storytellers in the ring. Its nice to see what Batista says about him. I think Batistas a real classy guy. He deserves the WHC.

Btw, quote of the week: THATS GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT AND YOU KNOW IT.

Well ok then thanks for the info, though it now makes my whole topic utterly useless. Can't belive I missed that on the website. oops :D

Well ok then thanks for the info, though it now makes my whole topic utterly useless. Can't belive I missed that on the website. oops :D

I never heard that either. Pretty kicks the bottom out of anybody can be traded.

And why didnt JR say that: CENAS ON RAW AND HE CANT GO BACK TO SD. He should have been shouting that at the top of his lungs, not the place is electric. :angry:

HHH actually STOLE that line from Hulk Hogan. He used it on Jimmy Kimmel Live last year.

the gimmick infringement line? Michaels also used that on HHH back in like 98, when Shawn was the Corporate Commissioner and Hunter was leading DX.