TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Smackdown VS Raw 2006

I won the World Title with Hassan against HHH in a Steel Cage on Season Mode, but then Bischoff gave the belt back to HHH for some stupid reason. Then I retained the World Tag Titles on my own against Edge and Christian and Bischoff said because I didn't have a partner Edge and Christian are the new champs anyways. All because of Eugene. I told him he's an idiot and now I'm going to have a match against the retard.

Guest GoJoe

You get it with anyone who is involved in pre-Survivor Series storylines. So that's Triple H, Shelton Benjamin, Edge, Christian, John Cena, RVD, JBL, Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Booker T... I'm sure there's a couple I've forgotten but that's the bulk of the list.

Guest shaqaustin34

I played the season mode with a smackdown wrestler and a raw wrestler and I finished them both. But how dow you can you get different story lines in the season mode, or is that the only two they have?

Guest GoJoe

Post Royal Rumble, I believe each brand has two seperate storylines.

Before that, it should be the same apart from the Legends Tour.

Nope, on SD! I had Legends Tour and Undertaker storyline. Then I won the Rumble, then I joined ECW and beat RVD at WrestleMania. I also found out who ran over Long, but I won't tell :P But on RAW I start before Rumble first with SD! invading RAW and fighting them at Summerslam. Then I beat HHH for World Title but it got vacated. Now in a new storyline with Eugene and Regal. Totally different

Guest shaqaustin34
Post Royal Rumble, I believe each brand has two seperate storylines.

Before that, it should be the same apart from the Legends Tour.

Your right they do have different story lines after the royal rumble, but is that it. Do they only have two diffent form of storylines in the season mode?

Guest GoJoe

I didn't explain myself well there.

After Royal Rumble, there's two RAW storylines and two SmackDown! storylines. But that's it.

Guest shaqaustin34

Does anybody know any good websites for creations(wrestler, entrance, belt) besides the one that was already posted(because that website does not work on my compouter?

Guest Prodigy

caws.ws is down until December 1st. www.caws.co.nr has some CAWs and stuff, but a very limited selection. You could always try Gamefaqs I guess.

Does anyone want to trade CAWs online? I've got Monty Brown and Liger. An AJ, Joe, or Daniels would be nice if anyone has them.

After the Undertaker storyline, I am going back to HCTP. I just wasted 30 minutes of my life beating the crap out of Taker, and trying no less than three times to get him in that fucking casket, only to have him continually reverse everything I throw at him and he does *one* Last Ride, and the match is over. Confucious say, fuck this shit.

It happens in my game sometimes but it really doesn't bother me. I'm having great fun. My next match with JBL is now the Royal Rumble match and I start no.1 :P But I had a battle royal before the Rumble and I lost that one cause when I tried to eliminate Heidenreich the "ring out" bar didn't go fast at all and when they do it to you it's almost impossible to stop it. Also how do you press slam someone out

Better late than never.

First off, you have to be two weight classes up from the opponent. So Big Show, Sup. Heavyweight, can lift Light Heavyweights and Cruiserweights. When your opponent is stunned (ie., could be it with a finisher), simply grapple them and they'll pick them up with the Gorilla Press. Position yourself facing the ropes, press O and you'll throw them.

After the Undertaker storyline, I am going back to HCTP. I just wasted 30 minutes of my life beating the crap out of Taker, and trying no less than three times to get him in that fucking casket, only to have him continually reverse everything I throw at him and he does *one* Last Ride, and the match is over. Confucious say, fuck this shit.

Lol, first time I fought 45 min against Taker in that Buried Alive match but he still wouldn't get in. Then second time I won in 15 minutes, so weird. But it's worth it.

I won the tough enough trophy after I created myself (I even made a TSM.com tshirt to wear!) then bought Jimmy Hart for fun. and carlitos shirt.

I have 2 more challenges left in rising star after beating slobberknocker with HHH-35 wins

(2 questions I need to get reverse casket-what does that even mean?,

and spanking-how do you get a successful spank? I keep missing I guess)

Hey.

Friend of mine needs help.  He's creating a wrestler he read about online...but he needs one move to be complete.

Miracle Exctasy Bomb

Anyone know which move in the game would work for it?

That's Mens Teiho's one-armed chokeslam / powerbomb dealie, right? Check out the chokeslams (once you've got the Tough Enough trophy and have unlocked all of the non-legends movesets). One of the chokeslams should be the kind that Goldberg used, it's the closest thing, probably.

I hate the constant CPU reversals on SVR 2006 as well, but to do a casket finisher like The Undertaker did to you, you have to build your momentum meter up until it's flashing and it can't go any further. Then, you irish whip the opponent to the casket, then attempt to push him into the casket to get the casket meter to show up, but press L1 to hit a casket finisher and automatically win the match.

If you've given up on the game completely even after this advice, though, then that's fine.

I dunno man. Why am I not experiencing all of these crazy constant reversal problems? I haven't had an issue once on Normal difficulty. Is it at a higher difficulty level that this happens?

Finally won GM Mode and, as addicting as it was, I have a feeling it's a mode I'm never going to venture into again.

I find it easier to grapple with O first and then hit Triangle to Irish whip. The only time I use O & Triangle at the same time is when doing the hard Irish whip.

you can tap both O and Triangle at the same time as well. You don;t have to hold them down to get a normal Irish Whip.

I think I have calmed down but yes, the constant reversals on Hard level are just utterly ridiculous. There sohould be more of a sliding scale when it comes to reversals in regard to how beaten up you or your opponent are.

In the previously mentioned Casket Match, I flat-out dominated the first 15-18 minutes of that match, then after the second attempt to put him in the casket, he went crazy with the reversals to the point where he was hitting two, sometimes three moves to my one... that makes no sense, as the more beaten up you are, the less possibility there should be of a move being reverse. I had a crimson mask on him, and his torso in the red, and his arms in the orange. That was a seriously frustrating thing to have happen.

How do you get out of the sleeper? I've tried everything from tapping X once it it gets in the "escape" area to repeatedly tapping it from the start, and it never does anything.

How do you get out of the sleeper? I've tried everything from tapping X once it it gets in the "escape" area to repeatedly tapping it from the start, and it never does anything.

I also, really, need to know this.

Hey.

Friend of mine needs help.  He's creating a wrestler he read about online...but he needs one move to be complete.

Miracle Exctasy Bomb

Anyone know which move in the game would work for it?

That's Mens Teiho's one-armed chokeslam / powerbomb dealie, right? Check out the chokeslams (once you've got the Tough Enough trophy and have unlocked all of the non-legends movesets). One of the chokeslams should be the kind that Goldberg used, it's the closest thing, probably.

If it's the Chokeslam/Powerbomb deal, it might be under Funaki's moveset because I think it was he who used it in Japan, not Teioh. Might be wrong though. It was definately in the last game though.

I dunno man. Why am I not experiencing all of these crazy constant reversal problems? I haven't had an issue once on Normal difficulty. Is it at a higher difficulty level that this happens?

In Season mode, I think the CPU reversal difficulty is at a default level (which is actually too frequent even though the slider is only in the middle) for the Custom A.I. Settings in Advanced Options, so even on Easy, the CPU reverses moves and strikes more often than in previous Smackdown games.

However, on Custom A.I. Settings, the reversals from the CPU can be decreased by moving the striking and grapple reversals slider to the left. It's just that it won't work in Season mode.