TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Do we have more blacks here than I thought or just a lot of easy weepers? Grow sacks, the lot of you.

Cause this is one of the best concession speeches in history, it was perfect.

Had two years to write it; damn well better be.

This is the McCain from 2000. I wish this man had never left and it's nice to see him come back for this speech. Cause this is one of the best concession speeches in history, it was perfect. He gave a unity speech that is beautiful.

This is the McCain I would have voted for.

I do hope Obama offers him a position in Washington. He could still do a lot of good.

I do hope Obama offers him a position in Washington. He could still do a lot of good.

He is a senator, you know.

This is the earliest an election night has ended in... Christ... I don't know how long.

My thoughts exactly...it's nice to have the outcome determined ON election night for once.

You know, that's one thing I've never been clear on. Will he go back to the Senate, or is his term up? He obviously didn't run for the Senate...

I love the people who say they're moving to Canada. Yeah, run off to an even more liberal country, you douchebags. The people who think they know it all about politics are usually the ones who don't know a lick.

I love the people who say they're moving to Canada. Yeah, run off to an even more liberal country, you douchebags. The people who think they know it all about politics are usually the ones who don't know a lick.

Canada is led by the Conservative Party.

You know, that's one thing I've never been clear on. Will he go back to the Senate, or is his term up? He obviously didn't run for the Senate...

Hes due for re-election in 2010 so he stays in the Senate for 2 more years and I would bet he'd get re-elected again. Biden won his Senate race tonight rather easily so he'll have to be replaced, with a Democrat probably.

Right now, Im just thankful that it doesn't look like the Dems will get 60 seats in the Senate, which would have been an absolute disaster. They'll probably be really close (58-59) though.

Canada is led by the Conservative Party.

The Conservative Party of Canada supports universal health care, civil unions for gays, etc. They are a very different entity than American Conservatives.

so how long until the inevitable Obama Family Reunion BBQ on the back lawn of the White House?

*1/4

Sign in to follow this