TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw thread for 08.01.05

All right...so we still only know of ONE match tonight.  ...not counting the Eugene Invitational.

Wonder what they have for the rest of the show.

30 minutes of Tanaka teaching the divas how to do the YMCA dance + 30 minutes of Kane, Edge, Lita, Hardy lovefest + 30 minutes for Mr. MacMahon to say his big announcement.

So, are they pushing for Big Show vs. Snitsky at SummerSlam or something? Cause these guys seem to be facing each other a lot lately.

Why was Shelton not put in Eugene's position as the guy to beat Angle for the medals?

I'd much rather watch Angle v. Benjamin for the next 3 months while Eugene the retard breaks the Masterlock as the lower card comedy storyline.

Again, 8 new writers and I just came up with something better in about 5 fuckin minutes.

Guest *KNK*
So, are they pushing for Big Show vs. Snitsky at SummerSlam or something?  Cause these guys seem to be facing each other a lot lately.

Nah, just plugging their two big monsters not named KANE against each other to give them something to do in the meantime until they decide which one to give a mini push again

What's that "RAW beats Gunsmoke" stuff at the bottom of the screen?

RAW has now done more episodes than Gunsmoke, which had 600+ episodes.

Vince wants to claim its the longest running entertainment program in TV history, except, that there have been other wrestling shows which had more episodes than Raw.

Guest Trecko
Why was Shelton not put in Eugene's position as the guy to beat Angle for the medals?

I'd much rather watch Angle v. Benjamin for the next 3 months while Eugene the retard breaks the Masterlock as the lower card comedy storyline.

Again, 8 new writers and I just came up with something better in about 5 fuckin minutes.

For as much as I enjoy the fact that Benjamin is being completely jobbed out, that's actually a good/better idea. Would've made a lot more sense. Angle/Benjamin have the history, and it'd be much more embarrassing for Masters (I think I JUST saw his entrance for the first time tonight; good GOD is it retarded) to have Eugene break the Masterlock and have "comedy" follow from there. But oh well, I guess. :P

Wow they must really have faith in this match if they are giving it a commercial break, usually thats just for the top few matches on the card.

Unless we just have one or two more matches after this?! Quite possibly since I can see alot of angles tonight for SummerSlam.

I'm sorry, but not really.

Yea, I love wrestling as much as the next smark, but I think I'm gonna be more entertained by Eugene/Angle then I would have by Shelton/Angle. And I think the same could probaly be said for a lot of people.

Would Shelton/Angle be better in ring? Of course, but a feud, especially when Shelton can't really talk still over 'I won your gold medals, Shut up you suck, I won your gold medals, Shut up you suck, etc' wouldn't be as entertaining.