TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 08.08.05

So I'm going to ROH on Friday....gonna be much more exciting than this show probably right?  First time too.

What took you so long? Shame you missed 5 really good shows in Ohio.

The card isnt as stacked as 5/13 was but the main event and co-main events should be fantastic.

Dayton is always a hot crowd (literally and figureitively). You should attend the ROH Pre-Party as well.

Where's this pre-party at? And I meant to go before, just either was low on funds or forgot there was a show till too late.

Gonna be cool to see Samoa Joe live, and is Homicide any good (he's facing Matt Hardy).

Angle vs. Eugene at Summerslam should be pretty good.

God help me, Vis does entertain me...till he starts actually wrestling

Visc eating Chicken Fries?

Why not, their EXTREEEEEEEMMMMME!

Guest *KNK*
So I'm going to ROH on Friday....gonna be much more exciting than this show probably right?  First time too.

The card isnt as stacked as 5/13 was but the main event and co-main events should be fantastic.

Dayton is always a hot crowd (literally and figureitively). You should attend the ROH Pre-Party as well.

Where's this pre-party at? And I meant to go before, just either was low on funds or forgot there was a show till too late.

Gonna be cool to see Samoa Joe live, and is Homicide any good (he's facing Matt Hardy).

Pre-Party is at the resturant across the street from the venue. Starts @ 4:45. ROH Staff and wrestlers always appear at these parties and the food is primo and its a large group of 40-45 fans at the least. It's very professionally handled.

Homicide is a great brawler who can sometimes surprise people and work a great technical match.

Homicide is one of the top INDY stars out there.

Edge with an old school Hedbanger's Ball shirt....that cool in my book

So Pittsburgh is on one of those "Hey, let's all cheer for the heels tonight so we can pass off this rebellious image" kicks.

Cute.

Why does lita have a neck brace again?

Kane gave her a Tombstone on the ramp.

Pre-Party is at the resturant across the street from the venue. Starts @ 4:45. ROH Staff and wrestlers always appear at these parties and the food is primo and its a large group of 40-45 fans at the least. It's very professionally handled.

Homicide is a great brawler who can sometimes surprise people and work a great technical match.

Haha Edge said Matt's promo sucked

Which restaurant? The Denny's?

Guest *KNK*

It's amazing how Edge's promos seem more legit then Matt's clearly scripted promos...

This is a damn good promo from Edge

Guest *KNK*

Haha Edge said Matt's promo sucked

Which restaurant? The Denny's?

I'll PM you the proper info later.

This is a damn good promo by Edge.

This is a damn good promo from Edge

Great minds think alike huh. Money promo from Mr. Money in the Bank.