TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

Hurricane Katrina

fyi,

Smitty, that's all well and good, but Blanco has taken many steps to consolidate control of relief efforts to her government, not to let the feds handle it. there were still two chains of command, something FEMA's been very upset about

I am learning to stay away from any thread that can possibly turn into something about race on the internet.

Goddamn alot of you are fucking morons.

From the fine folks at National Review

Under the circumstances, to say, as Steve Sailer does, that African Americans "tend to possess poorer native judgment than members of better-educated groups," and "need stricter moral guidance from society" does not seem to me very outrageous.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/05_09_04_...hive.asp#075519

Guest Vitamin X
"They had 48 hours of warning," said ANUS CTO Penisbird. "If you cannot save your ass within two days of otherwise certain doom, you have nothing to offer humanity." He then whipped out a monster cock and sprayed his semen across the faces of the assembled members of the press, who carefully sampled the fluid and wrote observations in shorthand.

PENISBIRD `08!

Because he uses this crisis to point out the stupidity of a former first lady? How is that awful? What she said is dumb. Its as bad as Kanye's "Bush doesn't like black people". But what she said makes people truely think that Bush and co does not like black people.

“So many of the people here . . . were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.” - Barbra Bush on refugees at the Astrodome

Why is C-Bacon so awful?

By all accounts, the quote is accurate. I do not understand why you are complaining.

This board is composed mainly of middle class white males.  Conservatism, although not actually a racist philosophy, tends to protect the interests of middle class white males.

Not always true, sometimes conservatism fucks over all but the very rich. But yeah, by and large, it looks out for the middle class. I don't know if I'd throw white or male in all the time, though.

I thought I covered my ass by using the words "tends to".

“So many of the people here . . . were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.” - Barbra Bush on refugees at the Astrodome

Why is C-Bacon so awful?

Eh? Something wrong Bob? Justice not here to reply for you?

That WAS some dumb shit she said Bob. This storm is already wedging a nice and even LARGER divide between the haves and havenots. That for someone to spout off at the mouth like that is retarded. Moreso from some rich ignorant housewife who doesn't know shit about shit. Great quote though.

Anybody made any donations yet? I did. I made mine to this chairty who are actually on the ground and helping people as we speak.

http://www.secondharvest.org/default2.asp

C-Bacon - Like he would reply with anything but regurgitated cronyism? Maybe some namecalling?

Wait a second...

Um...

...What????

Wait a second...

Um...

...What????

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/06/katrina.p...s.ap/index.html

Barbara Bush, who accompanied the former presidents on a tour of the Astrodome complex Monday, said the relocation to Houston is "working very well" for some of the poor people forced out of New Orleans.

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality," she said during a radio interview with the American Public Media program "Marketplace." "And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

You just can't make stuff up this funny.

Eh? Something wrong Bob? Justice not here to reply for you?

That's funny considering most of the people who disagreed with you had no problem refuting a lot of your idiotic claims.

By all accounts, the quote is accurate. I do not understand why you are complaining.

I read the quote, and while what Barbara Bush said wasn't the best choice of words, I can see what she was trying to say.

I just think it's hilarious that even in times of crisis, C-Bacon still finds the time to post his usual anti-American anti-Bush bullshit no matter how far he has to reach.

That WAS some dumb shit she said Bob. This storm is already wedging a nice and even LARGER divide between the haves and havenots. That for someone to spout off at the mouth like that is retarded. Moreso from some rich ignorant housewife who doesn't know shit about shit. Great quote though.

At least she doesn't hate black people like her son.

Anybody made any donations yet? I did. I made mine to this chairty who are actually on the ground and helping people as we speak.

Feel better about yourself for showing pity to the people without the good sense to get out before being clobbered? Give them money and tell all your friends how good a person you are. Tell your arguement opponents how terribly they are if they didn't. Good little Christian...good little liberal.

Feel better about yourself for showing pity to the people without the good sense to get out before being clobbered? Give them money and tell all your friends how good a person you are. Tell your arguement opponents how terribly they are if they didn't. Good little Christian...good little liberal.

Better than doing nothing at all. REALITY check! No matter the circumstances there are people that need help. If you don't feel like you should then so be it. Check the avatar kid. No unicorn worshipping going on here. So if you think this was some kind of set up to make a MikeSC out of you then you really have no clue. For all the shit I call on those useless fucks who run this country, I have not once pointed a finger of accusation at my enemies in the Bush Admin in this thread. Not once. So go ahead and assume you know something and show you only know about as much as Barbara Bush does. Next week, I'll be heading down to help out in any way I can. So you just sit behind your keyboard and talk shit. It's all gonna be taken care of. Cuz afterall, I'm really only doing to sway the elections. Right?

Better than doing nothing at all

so...you are doing this to feel better for yourself by looking down at your nose at them?

No matter the circumstances there are people that need help. If you don't feel like you should then so be it.

And who's fault is it that they need help? The fault belongs to the political structures that watch over everyone, on every level...and the people who couldn't be bothered/find a way to leave after given enough warning to pack up some water, non perishables and bust ass up the road a bit. And no, I won't feel guilty about feeling this way so stop trying.

Check the avatar kid. No unicorn worshipping going on here. So if you think this was some kind of set up to make a MikeSC out of you then you really have no clue.

You don't have to go to church and proclaim your allegiance to God in order to be a Christian.

I don't actually know what you're talking about when it comes to MikeSC and his circumstances within this forum so let's not sidetrack this again with that topic.

For all the shit I call on those useless fucks who run this country, I have not once pointed a finger of accusation at my enemies in the Bush Admin. Not once. So go ahead and assume you know something and only show you know about as much as Barbara Bush does

Within the goofy talking point box of Republican and Democrat, I wish to be addressed as neither of them, as neither of them apply to me. They're both the same thing in almost every way anyhow. So no...this is not an arguement about right and left. One last point on this thing, you migh want to find a better enemy than the Bush administration. A democratic government would fuck things up on issues that truly and universally matter as well anyway.

Next week in fact I'll be heading down to help out in any way I can. So you just sit behind your keyboard and talk shit. Cuz afterall, I'm really only doing to sway the elections. Right?

Nope, still don't feel guilty, despite your best efforts. Talking shit? Well, shit is a vital part of reality so yes, I suppose I am talking shit. Less talking points

Sorry, I could've sworn this was the hurricane thread.

The latest news has the Superdome being torn down due to the heavy damage it sustained, 160,000 homes being demolished due to water damage rendering them unsalvageable, and the water supply being unsafe to drink for years to come.