TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 9-2-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2005, LIVE FROM THE PARKING LOT OF THE CONSECO FIELDHOUSE IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA!

(8:00 pm EST, 5:00 pm PST, check local listings. card subject to change.)

Promos and marked matches are due in by 10:00 PM EST to chirs3

MAIN EVENT

SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Wild and Dangerous (Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous, SWF Tag Team Champions) v. Beauty and the Beast (Zyon and "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins)

-> When did we hire Stephen Joseph, again? Well, the Lockdown commissioner (or so he claims...) has bared all to Spike Jenkins, and has also extended his power to Storm, making a standard-rules tag match between the dysfunctional current champs, Wild and Dangerous, and Jenkins and his partner, Zyon. Fresh off of losing the World Heavyweight Championship to Danny Williams, Johnny cannot possibly be too happy, but who will he channel his aggression at: his opponents, or his partner?

Rules: Standard tag affair.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

SLAMMIN' IN THE RAIN!

Marcus Ward (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Bruce Blank

-> Blank impressed on Smarkdown, and CC is rewarding him with a chance at Hardcore glory on tonight's show! But if the forecast is right, things are going to get a little wet...

Rules: Boys, a thunderstorm is going to be hitting Indianapolis immediately before your match begins. It will be clearing up immediately after your match ends. Feel free to write said thunderstorm in any way possible. Falls count anywhere, no disqualifications, win by pinfall or submission.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: The Superstar

HARDCORE MATCH

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez v. JJ Johnson

-> So Landon Maddix, JJ Johnson, and Jay Hawke are the next big thing in the SWF, you say? That's dynamite for them, and bad news for Todd Cortez, who now has not one but three men as his sworn enemy. Landon's sending JJ Johnson after Cortez on Storm, and with no rules, this one could get nasty.

Rules: None.

Marker: janusd

TWO-ON-TWO MATCH

TKO v. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix and "The Dean Of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke

-> While JJJ is busy with the Urban Legend, the other two-thirds of Meat Festival 2005 will be taking on EVIL TAG SENSATION TKO. Will the newcomers score another impressive victory, or will two of the best in the SWF show TKO who's really the boss?

Rules: None.

Marker: chirs3

Also Appearing: Danny Williams won the World Heavyweight Title on Smarkdown. On Storm, there's going to be a long line of people looking to face him at Genesis. Who will they be? Also, word has been going around that Jay Hawke has choice words for Zyon, and vice versa. In the words of my man Diddy, anything can happen... on STORM!

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Parking lot? I like, I like - could make for some sweet, sweet brawls

*hint*hint* ;)

hell of a main event too *thumbs up*

Yes it was quite a good movie and the stage play was good too

*Looks around, realises he's just gayed himself up*

Erm... how bout them Jets huh?? Huh??

I wonder if SWF is having an "Open challenge" night? maybe that's why the card is more or less blank

unless

it's a tribute to Bruce BLANK! :unsure:

which is nice but a bit too soon ;)

Entertaining visuals.... so many entertaining visuals.

And Bruce, don't worry about gaying yourself up. Everyone will just point at me and say "at least you're not Janus". :P

I know Janus - I've got a lot of ideas in me noggin' for the parking lot.

An inspired location for some asphalt splattery

but no match yet :(

and in that case - thank god for Janus :headbang:

Updated version of the card is up. Since I'm too lazy to go back and edit again, TKO, Landon, Hawke, your match is under tornado tag rules. If you think I accidently messed your shit up, PM me and I'll get back to you when I get back from work tonight.

Oh baby. Hardcore tag goodness. This is either going to make my week, or TOTALLY stress me out.

...but what I love about it is that I don't actually care if TORU loses!

(you just know Card's going to get in a shot at Landon)

A hardcore match...

Against Todd Cortez...

In a parking lot.

I'm going to get my ass kicked, but dammit if I'm not going to have fun losing.

There better be lightning strikes in the Ward/Blank match. Because it's just not a storm without people getting blitzed by lightning, dammit.

And I get to mark Cortez/3J. Mm. Violence.

A hardcore match...

Against Todd Cortez...

In a parking lot.

I'm going to get my ass kicked, but dammit if I'm not going to have fun losing.

Too bad you can't make anything collapse on Todd. Maybe have Peyton Manning amble over, trip, and fall on Cortez.

That collapsing thing didn't work last time. Maybe I should offer him a beer. Being straight edge, he refuses, and throws it away. Unfortunately for Cortez, it lands on Ron Artest.

I think you know how this story ends.

That collapsing thing didn't work last time. Maybe I should offer him a beer. Being straight edge, he refuses, and throws it away. Unfortunately for Cortez, it lands on Ron Artest.

I think you know how this story ends.

Good match right there JJ. If Todd had any chance of noshowing, I'd just submit that as your match. :)

It's certainly more conceivable then a losing match I wrote where I put Insane Luchador on his back and left the Alamodome, which then inexplicably collapsed. I then pinned the rubble. Despite explaining how everyone in the arena except the fans got out alive (and there were, of course, thousands more fans outside that couldn't get in. We would have pulled twice the house.), that match lost.

Mostly because IL's match was very well-written and entertaining.

"Here comes the rain la, la, la, la"

Hardcore Title + Falls count anywhere + Parking lot + a Thunder storm = 70 different ideas to work into a 5000 word match

this is going to be fun! :D

Oh yeah. Martial Law. I don't remember recent stuff, but I can name random stuff from like four years ago about the fed.

Well, let's see...Martial Law would denote lack of control/police force, so how about Landon's Texas Rangers? It's like that show, Walker, Texas Ranger, only instead of Chuck Norris, it's Landon Maddix. Which, no offense to you, Landon, makes it worse. I mean, Chuck Norris rules.