TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

House

Guest Fishyswa

You gotta pay A LOT of attention to the episode where they went over it to truely understand his leg problem. I've seen it twice and I'm still not entirely sure.

Tonights episode was just amazing, the conversation with the girl was great and it had probably the most intense surgery scene to date.

Is it explained why House uses the cane?

In the second to last episode in the 1st season, House had a "stroke" in his leg. He wanted them to do a bypass or something. They did it and it cause an extreme amount of pain. The hospital put him in a medically induced coma. His girlfriend told the hospital to remove the dead muscle and that's why he uses a cane.

Is it explained why House uses the cane?

Its...touched upon in the first episode, then elaborated muchly in 'Three Stories', the ep that won the writer a much deserved Emmy.

He had his leg amputed, although I forget why.

No, not amputated... not quite. His leg muscle died and, in 'Three Stories', he put himself in a drug-induced coma to live through the worst of the death. Whilst in that coma, his wife-at-the-time {Sela Ward's character} ordered the muscle removed, which was an in-between of amputating and not amputating.

I'll have to rewatch the ep again to get the specific details.

I'm currently making my way through Season One right now. Good lord this Greg House guy is a God. I mean, the man should be helping patients but instead he's playing Metroid Prime on GBA. That right there is the makings of a hero.

I agree that House is the best show on TV. The House charachter just draws you in, and the stories each episode are always very interesting.

Kind of a side not, but the chick who plays Cameron(Jennifer Morrison) recently did a stuff photo shoot that was pretty hot.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/...0/page/0#159081

If Hugh doesn't get the Emmy for best actor in a television drama, then the Emmy's have no clue about great characters. The guy is awesome and I am positive no one else could make House this entertaining.

Well in the preview for next week they give away that it's sort of a ruse to mess with/keep House in check. In the preview Foreman is kind of fed up with doing it and she asks him if he'd like it better if it were "for real" or something like that.

No I don't think it's supposed to be a joke as it's more them really trying to keep him in check, but they don't quite realize that House needs to act the way he does to get the job done pretty much. They really think they're doing the right thing in trying to control him.

Another good episode...Doc House continues to channel the JR Ewing vibe. I hope the regular preeemption of this show doesnt end up hurting it, Fox seems to enjoy fucking up most of its better shows that way.

Why do they have to move it around, Tuesday nights have been good to me with the 2 hours of Bones and House back to back. Please dont kill this show Fox,

And Yes I enjoyed last nights ep a lot, got to love House continuing to watch the race when the lady had a seizure, and then asking "is anyone here a doctor?" then telling them to call the ambulance and go to his hospital, and ask for a Dr. House.

Anyone else wish they had House for a doctor? Despite dealing with his attitude and unorthodox ways I know He'd get to the bottom of it.

Please tell your friends to watch House whenever it comes on, so they dont wind up canceling it

Why do they have to move it around, Tuesday nights have been good to me with the 2 hours of Bones and House back to back. Please dont kill this show Fox,

And Yes I enjoyed last nights ep a lot, got to love House continuing to watch the race when the lady had a seizure, and then asking "is anyone here a doctor?" then telling them to call the ambulance and go to his hospital, and ask for a Dr. House.

Anyone else wish they had House for a doctor? Despite dealing with his attitude and unorthodox ways I know He'd get to the bottom of it.

Please tell your friends to watch House whenever it comes on, so they dont wind up canceling it

House, is one of FOX's biggest hit shows. It's not getting canceled anytime soon.

House, is one of FOX's biggest hit shows. It's not getting canceled anytime soon.

true, but Fox has ruined hit shows before

House is a top 20 show, you really have nothing to worry about.

Ok Bob Ill take your word for it.

House Rulz :firing:

Holy Crap 3600 posts, I'm getting up there now :D