TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 09.19.05

Torrie used to always win until just recently when they fired Kidman..and possibly her..

OK, but I don't understand why people are saying her streak is over. It was over at GAB and the next night. I guess people don't watch or count Smackdown stuff or something.

Bingo.

Is it wrong of me to have found that Hardy/Michaels/Show/Cena prom to be pretty fun?

Guest *KNK*

That was actually a good over-all promo from that group that displayed they were on somewhat "equals".

Dude, the last couple of SS PPV elim. matches have been awesome, what're you talking about?

- The IWC drooled over the "Winner Gets Bischoff's Job" stips.

- Team Austin Vs. Team Bischoff was a MOTYC for some.

- Team Angle Vs. Team Lesnar saw Brock TAP to Benoit clean and start Benoit's push to WM XX.

Guest *KNK*
Dude, the last couple of SS PPV elim. matches have been awesome, what're you talking about?

- Team Angle Vs. Team Lesnar saw Brock TAP to Benoit clean and start Benoit's push to WM XX.

I miss the WHOLE card being 4-5 survivor series matches. That was part of the charm.

I'm not saying they haven't had any like that, but remember when EVERY SINGLE match (except for one or two) was elimination?

With this WWE Homecoming push (like that it's 3hrs it's like a COTC or something) they're pretty much saying no need to watch next week, might as well put a best of HHH retrospective on...

How about a Masters/Carlito tag team?

The Masters of Cool?

With this WWE Homecoming push (like that it's 3hrs it's like a COTC or something) they're pretty much saying no need to watch next week, might as well put a best of HHH retrospective on...

Or do like WCW did before the first Russo/Bischoff Nitro, and just show a 2 hour recap of the history of Raw.

Oh, god...fire this girl NOW.

She's one of the only good things WWE has right now...So yeah. Fire her.

You think she's one of the GOOD things?

That's not cool.

Aw, c'mon. You like the only person here who doesn't like her. I'll admit I wasn't in favor of her in the beginning, but she's just too damn hot. It's not like they have her wrestling, she just sets up a wrestler's rant once or twice a night.