TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Is Bischoff winning the title in two weeks?

Do you think WWE is actually going to crown Bischoff champion?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think WWE is actually going to crown Bischoff champion?

• Yes.
    • No.

I think Creative thinks that since the first Stone Cold v. Vince match did so well, the first Cena v. Bischoff match should duplicate that success.

That can be the only reason I see to having this match on such a big night. It's retarded and I'm still watching this Raw on Tuesday or Wednesday because I'm banking that nothing of note really happens unless you think marching out a bunch of old farts is gonna turn things around creatively.

It would be nice. I hate to say it, I'd welcome the Edge/Cena scenerio just for something to happen. Roughly 208 episodes of RAW without a title change gets a little boring.

They could even make the ladder match a 3-way. Hardy's pissed Edge used his shot, Bichoff wants out of the match with Cena, Cena wants a rematch.

Cena wins the title back in a 3-way ladder match with Edge & Hardy because Hardy screws Edge over somehow. Edge still looks good and goes to Smackdown to feud with Batista. And what the hell Cena can F-U Bichoff after the match for the hell of it and have a beer bash with Stone Cold.

*Puts Edge on Smackdown.

*Gives a free title change in the move back to USA.

*Leaves the crowd excited when the most over face wins.

*Keeps us from seeing Cena vs Bichoff.

Instead of cena/bischoff and the old guys coming back,I would quicker take a one night tournament for the title.Its not the most creative thing to do but I think its better than this.

officespace6.jpg

That is the worst idea I've ever heard.

That is the worst idea I've ever heard.

Actually, that would be Bischoff winning the WWE Title. At least in this thread. It stil doesn't beat David Arquette as WCW champion. Nothing will ever beat that in terms of worst ideas ever.

Maybe a random fan winning the title would be worse than arquette? i don't know, thats the only thing i can think of.

Actually, that would be Bischoff winning the WWE Title. At least in this thread. It stil doesn't beat David Arquette as WCW champion. Nothing will ever beat that in terms of worst ideas ever.

He speaks the truth.

Guerrero/Lesnar

Well except the Angle/Brock Ironman and Austin/Angle Raw match...

No Way Out?

Guys, Vince isn't going to let the only guy who ever beat him in the wrestling business win his world title.

He wins, far and away.

Even though I wouldn't mind seeing it. I hate Cena, even long before he was so stale. And the spinner belt enrages me.

I'm reserving my vote until this coming Raw.

If Cena is injured on that show, Bischoff won't win. Which I see happening: Bischoff makes Cena even more of a target...and does what Race and Triple H did to Flair and Goldberg respectively with Cena: Ransom for Cena getting severely injured.

But like I said, I'll wait and see this next Raw before the homecoming before I vote.

EDIT: Oh, and the Spinner WWE Title isn't THAT bad. I like it better than the Spinner US Title Cena had.

I'm done with WWE, at least for 2 months. I'll come back if I see something good, which is highly unlikely.

Guest MikeSC

It's a sad, sad day when Vince McMahon takes the high road over a network.

You know, I always thought Heyman's claims that TNN put the crawler under his commentary, calling him "insane", was a lie and that Heyman did it himself as part of the angle.

After tonight, I have doubts. Pretty damned petty response to the show who spearheaded your departure from hillbilly hell, Spike.

Guest MikeSC

Spike is not supposed to edit a broadcast unless there is profanity being spewed.

And there was none. Hell, they were being gracious until what Spike was doing became known to them.

USA didn't edit the last RAW on their network back in 2000.

SpikeTV acted like a bunch of dicks.

Vince's speech about Eric being ruthless gave me the impression that Eric will bring out the nWo or something to help him win.

I like Cena character but this would be harsh. Usually I can see a setup miles away (like Triple H's heel turn on Ric coming up) but this world title match is still hard to call.

EDIT: Oh, and the Spinner WWE Title isn't THAT bad. I like it better than the Spinner US Title Cena had.

I guess I'm the only guy who liked the US Spinner Title. Its a hell of a lot better than the current US design IMO.

I'm assuming that

1) Cena will utterly destroy Bischoff, but Angle will bump the ref and beat Cena down, allowing Bischoff to score the pin and win the title.

2) Since he is now in direct control of the WWE Title, Bischoff will immediately give the title to Kurt Angle, 'his' champion.

3) Vince McMahon will come out and say 'Andre and DiBiase say hello,' vacating the title. Then, he books a tournament for the title ending at Taboo Tuesday.

This would be a shocking angle that would be an effective 'reset button' for RAW, providing an opportunity for some new guys to get elevated and also a means to further angles for Survivor Series. You could have Flair cost HHH a tournament match, for instance, furthering their feud for SSeries or beyond. You could have Shelton/Edge/Matt Hardy make an impressive showing and become further elevated to the top tier of RAW. There's all kinds of possibilities that you could try, but the end result is a good storyline that can provide an 'entry point' for new viewers, a series of important RAWs, and a guaranteed higher buyrate for the weakest-drawing show of 2004.