TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

So I guess it's Booker T. The bottom white letters are namffuh. Spelled backwards that's Huffman, Booker's real name. That one was easy!

Wow, so we didn't do a Impact thread and it took me forever to find a torrent for it. What the hell happened this week?

Granted it could have been less subtle, but its a bit better than the save us_222 promo or whatever its called.

Are you high? The fact that only one person saw it and thought to check it out and then have to decifer what the graffiti said is pretty fucking subtle. The save_us.222 promo is one large neon sign that says, "Hey guys, Jericho is coming back."

The difference is TNA is not big-time enough that more people would check it out. The ONE person who did saw it and immediately knew what it meant. Not to mention all those "promos" to hype the partner and everyone going "Booker". Fact is, this was a terrible "campaign" and they're better off just telling people who it is. Not like they built up a good enough base that people would order on faith that they'll deliver (only Angle and Cage comes to mind as good "surprises").

Only one person saw it = bad. TNA did indeed make it so "subtle" that practically nobody even noticed it. But for that one guy, they pretty much completely give away that Booker is the mystery guy, as long as you're a smark and know his real name. What's the point? At least the Jericho promos worked, even if the office seems to be pissed that people figured it out so fast.

The bottom word is REPMEVON. Could TNA be stooping to an all time low?

I think its rebmevon, which is november spelled backwards

TNA Wrestling is temporarily unavailable.

Please notify the System Administrator.

Could not connect to the database server

Excellent!

Sabu is backstage at tonights tapings, along with Hall.

That must be the ECW legend that they are bringing in, figured it would be him or Sandman.

I was at FYE today, they had a ton of TNA DVDs marked down, I got Best of AJ Vol 1, Best of Daniels and Best of Samoa Joe for 9.99 each.

For those interested I found the History of TNA Year 1 in stock at Best Buy, when it is supposed to be released next Tuesday.

They seem to do that a lot with TNA DVDs. I found both Abyss' and the Tag Team DVDs a week before they were supposed to come out.

In something straight out of WCW:

INTERNAL 'YEAR ONE' DVD CONTROVERSY

by Mike Johnson

On my PWInsider.com Elite Audio Hotline today, I noted that there was some unhappiness within TNA about the Year One DVD, particularly that t was sent for printing before management had a chance to sign off on it. From what I understand, there were some elements of the documentary management would have liked changed, although I'm not sure what and thought it was a good look at the company's first year. There was talk internally about re-editing the release but that's not going to happen. Bill Banks, who was overseeing the lion's share of the work on the TNA DVD releases will no longer be working on the DVDs and instead work solely on the company website. If that is the case, I think he ended his tenure with a really good Year One DVD and should be proud of it.

Directv added Spike HD today so I suppose its one step closer to TNA in HD..

I might actually watch TNA if its in HD.

I still don't get the hype about HD, it doesn't look that much better.

And there are certain things I wouldn't want to watch in HD, and wrestlings one of them.

So with Carlito's pending release judging by the rumors, looking at the current WWE roster, who can TNA turn into an establishd star? Just like how WWE took WCW's lower level guys and turned them to stars, who would blossom in TNA?

I think Carlito could work, as well as Shelton. I think he's a natural for the X Division.