TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kamehameha

BoogeyMan Picture from this weeks SmackDown!

boogeyman.jpg

Cant wait to see him this week on SmackDown!

So you can laugh at how stupid the gimmick is, RIGHT?

Also, this gimmick is just going to be another in the long list of lame supernatural themed opponents for the Undertaker to go over. See: Fertig, Kevin - aka Mordecai.

Guest Samantha

Interesting...

I'm sure this character will be really popular, just like Mordecai... oh wait...

That old dude who lied about his age on Tough Enough, right?

Correct. They actually convinced this stupid ass to play this ridiculous character.

I've seen it debut on OVW. There was audible laughter during his second appearance and some people were chanting for him, even though he was supposed to be a scary heel.

I can almost guarantee this bombs and when it does, Vince and Co. will blame the guy playing the character.

Can we not take away Smackdown Boy's posting privileges yet? I know I should just ingore him, but now he's spoiling stuff on an upcoming show.

Can we not take away Smackdown Boy's posting privileges yet?  I know I should just ingore him, but now he's spoiling stuff on an upcoming show.

Seconded

The only way he'll get over and avoid laughter from the crowd is if he a)doesn't try too hard to be scary and b)they write a good storyline for his debut.

Well, we can pretty much eliminate letter b from the equation, so lets hope this tough enough guy knows what he's doing.

BTW, who though of this rediculous character?

Guest clockworkraven
It was just a promo video.  It's not like he wrestled a match on SD.  Peoples need to chill.

Now you've ruined it for the people who thought he did.

I don't see the big deal, it's not like the header is of someone we care about or have been looking forward too.

If it was like pictures of The Hitman on SMACKDOWN, yeah that is a big spoiler. This is the equal of posting pics of Shannon Moore's punk rock gay outfit when he was with the company.

If you read a wrestling related forum, it's your own fault. Sorry.

True. Let's post more spoilers in the thread topics, even match results. If you don't want to read spoilers of any sort, you just shouldn't be on a wrestling forum at all.

I know this isn't a big deal, I don't give a shit about the guy. Still, when I watch SD and other taped shows, I like to watch it sorta like it's live, to keep up that "you never know what might happen or who might show up" feel. Had I not known this moron was going to be on the show in any way, I would have been very shocked about seeing it actually on TV.

That's all.

Guest Coffey

It's not like it'd kill you to avoid the forums until after Smackdown if you don't want to be spoiled. Watch Raw, check out the forums. After the spoilers come out, don't read the forums until after you watch the show. If being spoiled bothers you THAT much, it seems like a logical solution. Then you can come back after Smackdown and "catch up."