TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Lucha stars (including Mistico) to WWE?

Guest clockworkraven
I really hate midget wrestling. I suspect there will be a match where JBL wrestles many of them to the delight of no one.

A decent Clothesline from Hell could take out three at a time.

But when was the last time you saw a decent Clothesline from Hell?

Not to sa taht all wrestling Midgets are bad, because I have seen a few pretty good matches, as a whole, even the miedgets from Mexico are awful. I've seen very few serious midget matches though, all I'm really familliar with the the comedy shit they used to do on AAA on Galavision.

I guess the one from the time when JBL (Bradshaw at the time) hit Billy Gunn with it and made him flip. Of course, that could have been because of the way Gunn sold it.

Guest clockworkraven

I guess the one from the time when JBL (Bradshaw at the time) hit Billy Gunn with it and made him flip. Of course, that could have been because of the way Gunn sold it.

Now I want to see it, just for the chance to see two or three midgets do backflips selling the one clothesline.

The luchadors and mini's *will* get shat on in this company. There's no way Super Porky is going to even get a good comedy push since WWE Creative can't write anything funny to save their lives.

Mistico could get over but WWE Creative gives me no hope in this happening. Especially with Vince "I need to not be able to whip his ass to push him" McMahon calling the shots.

Why are they trying to turn SD into more of a circus freak show? The show is better than Raw by default since they don't have McMahon-O-Mania running wild and just when it seems SD is starting to get some momentum, they saddle them with things like a new midget division and the Boogeyman.

I hate this company sometimes.

Guest Rubin

They should've thoguth of this "Junior Division" idea before somebody like AJ Styles renewed with TNA. Maybe then they would've had a better chance of signing him.

I hope they don't mean really midgets but just not very tall Lucha cruiserweights. But Cruiserweight Title isn't getting much attention, why would this get any? They should just hire those Lucha guys and transform the Cruiserweight Title into the Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles. Imagine the matches you can have, Spanky/London vs. Mexicools, Kid Kash & (insert name here) vs. Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty, Mistico & Super Porky vs. Juvi & Psicosis etc....

Guest Fook

Midgets? We need King Kong Bundy, stat!

Knowing how petty Vince can be, I'd be surprised if this whole midget thing is anything but a shot at TNA's X-Division (you know, made up of smaller guys and all that).

I would put the World title on Brazo de Plata. I would.

Well, I'd put one of the titles on him. Because he deserves the gold, goddamnit.

Wait, wait - I'm having a thought. I say we paint Batista with red body paint, and have him win the tag straps with Brazo as Gronda II. It's RIGHT FUCKING THERE, WWE. YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN.

If WWE gets the Chuckey mini from AAA, I'm all for this :P That guy has the weirdest movements for a mini I've ever seen. Overexuberant selling too.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Did the E end up getting Mistico or just the minis?

If not I wish TNA could seize the opportunity and get someone like Mistico instead of whatever current mexican star Tenay has a crush on like Garza/Shocker.