TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Bound For Glory OaO thread

Quite a mediocre 30 minute match. The structure was god awful, the opening matwork was largely meaningless, and the end was really boring. This show has been a total flop in almost every way so far, except for the Monster's Ball. The worst thing is that I'm almost sure the main will be a screwjob too.

Guest *KNK*

Good match that was completely above the WWE offering. The finish was evident from miles away but it still worked.

Quite a mediocre 30 minute match.  The structure was god awful, the opening matwork was largely meaningless, and the end was really boring.  This show has been a total flop in almost every way so far, except for the Monster's Ball.  The worst thing is that I'm almost sure the main will be a screwjob too.

Largely meaningless how? It looked like general wear down stuff to me, and that's never meaningless. They did however run out of things to do with a couple minutes left and that really killed the flow of the match. The ending sequence was good enough though. This destroyed the Angle-HBK ironman to be sure, but that's not saying a whole lot. I'll have to watch it again more closely to really get a feel for how it ranks overall though.

Guest SicknessSoPure

Is the WWE a bush leauge promotion because HBK blew the Summerslam 95 ending twice as well?Things like that happen.Its been a alright show IMO.

Guest *KNK*
so the entire monsters ball trio of losers is in, this makes no fucking sense

They were the ones Jeff called out.

It's official, unless Raven comes out...

JOE/Jarrett.

Guest *KNK*

James didn't even work a match and gets a spot. I understood why the MB guys were in there...but James and Hoyt arent making sense.