TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Bound For Glory OaO thread

Why didn't they just name the winner of Monster's Ball the challenger for the champion???

Since that's WHO they put in the main event anyway!

Now that is just fucking STUPID...especially if they give him the title. It would go from perceived midcarder to perceived lower midcarder.

Dames

Well...i was actually marking out for the possibility of Joe/Jarrett....and they just killed it....Rhino?

Did you honestly want JJ to be the first loss for Samoa Joe? Cause that is exactly what you would have got.

And is Jarrett the Undertaker now?

Rhino could win here, then have the title switch back on the Prime Time special

Guest *KNK*
Rhino could win here, then have the title switch back on the Prime Time special

slapping the title on another heel makes no sense, better off doing that with AJ then Rhino.

Weird and horrible booking that plauged an otherwise solid show.

What's funny is that you know that maybe Vince and quite a few WWE wrestlers are checking this out of curiosity.

I can just see HHH and HBK sitting on HBK's plush leather couch in San Antonio, TX, watching this on PPV and just laughing at how freakin' bush league TNA is.

HBK: "Look at these midgets, they can't work...holy shi...sorry about that Jesus... Paul did you see that? Holy Fu...please forgive me for my swearing Jesus, and for using your holiness in vain, but did you just see that lame X fall down TWICE? HAHAHAHA. Vince would never sign these vertically challenged losers.

HHH: " You're exactly right, Shawn. These guys just don't know how to work. All they do is do spot after spot after spot after spot. Not my dog, spot, or my liver spot, but just spot after spot. They can't tell stories in the ring like I do. With one high knee I can make the fans gasp in awe, but these TNA guys have to do crazy  like the super duper canadian destroyer of flippity flop doom, while springboarding off the ropes to achieve the same effect. I am truly that damn good, and the best wrestler in the world, honkhonkhonk.

*Shawn gives HHH the evil eye*

HHH: You're not allowed to look at me like that anymore. You're born again and don't you forget it.

Shawn: Sorry, how can I make it up to you?

HHH: By constantly praising me in promos, and by saying I'm the best wrestler alive

HBK: Done

*HHH turns his head to look at the man behind him*

Kevin Nash: Did someone just say liver spot...damn that was a great skit...

*Kevin Nash hands over HHH a bottle of water, and Shawn Michaels a glass of non-alcoholic beer*

HHH: Thanks for the drinks, Kev. Sit down and let's see what midget they get to replace you, honkhonkhonk. I can't believe you used the ol' standby of chest pains and nausea like you used at Starrcade 97. You're one devious, dude, man. Nobody is better at destroying companies than you, Kev.

Kevin Nash: There's no bigger rib than putting a company out of business. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Please, just stop posting. That made my eyes bleed and I'm already half-blind. I just hope it isn't a squash, at-least have Rhino mount a mini-comeback. I was really hoping for Joe or Abyss though.

Nobody in the arena could care less about this.

Why not put the Ironman on last? It's a more suitable fit, especially with AJ Styles crying like a woman to end the show-- emotionally.

Pretty sad show so far. I won't be buying anymore TNA.

Guest *KNK*
And who the FUCK decided to go with the heel vs. heel title match in the main event of your supposed most important show EVER?

I'm gussing (hoping) that it's not to screw another face when Raven shows up.

Now that is just fucking STUPID...especially if they give him the title.  It would go from perceived midcarder to perceived lower midcarder. 

Dames

Giving away the belt to Monty Brown tonight with no build up would'nt be smart.

Guest SicknessSoPure

If Joe got the shot and jobbed,everyone would be complaining that he jobbed,not that I agree with Rhyno getting the title shot.

I'm calling it Rematch on the Prime Time Special