TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

And my love for wrestling has just died...

Saw Vince come out, changed the channel when he started talking about JR, turned it back to see the skit, turned back to UFC, they showed a fight, turned back after the fight and the skit was still going on. I assume they removed JR's head from his ass?

This must've been the first time Vince ever got a geniune reaction from someone on his ideas. He looked angry that the crowd didn't react at all to it. So who really has his head up his ass?

Add to this that Raw could of pretty good at that point but the segments ruined the show...Carlito's beatdown was weak, Flair still hasn't and probably never will get the better of HHH and of course just when I introduce a friend to the wrestling world Vince does something like this...Vince wants to grow the business but this is not the way to do that and I just don't understand how he thinks this helps anything...I wasn't offended but I doubt that anyone in the lockerroom found it amusing in the least ...and they just kept going with it too...all f'n night...the same jokes over and over again...for what...to bash the announcer? Unfuckingbelievable WWE.....and to think some of us were scrathing our heads last night when Rhyno took the NWA strap...this puts things in perspective for me....we need to blow the roof off the ratings for TNA's special fo shizzle...

Is Russo Vince’s new priest? That putrefying load of complete human feces was the most horrible segment WWE have expelled since the Katie Vick bullshit. It wasn’t funny, it didn’t build to anything, and it achieved zero positives. Even if it gets a car crash rating, and that is what it will be if the rating is high for it, WWE doesn’t benefit, because USA keep the ad revenue.

The worse part was Lawler acting all offended after the segment, when you can CLEARLY hear him chuckling at the beginning of it.

And I loved Foley's shoot-comment-that-wasn't-meant-to-be-a-shoot-comment about how Stephanie was ruining the business he loved.

Not to mention the ultimate irony of Stephanie accusing the fans of a lack of creativity. Pot, meet kettle.

This must've been the first time Vince ever got a geniune reaction from someone on his ideas.  He looked angry that the crowd didn't react at all to it.  So who really has his head up his ass?

I thought the same thing. He seemed geniunly angry when he told the fans their heads were up their own asses. How could he NOT have been embarrassed while standing out there and watching it with all those fans? He looked actually stunned by the reaction. I suppose this means that Jim Ross is babyface #1 in WWE land since his character's storyline will get the most sympathy and air time of all the WWE faces this week.

Three things that TNA does better then WWE

1. Let the wrestlers do their profession and don't limit them

2. Have more then 4 main eventers

3. They don't have storylines completely revolving Don West.

4. Keep the owner and his daughter off-air.

Now to be fair if Jeff's hair gets just a little bit longer he could be mistaken for Jerry's daughter instead of son ;)

as for this segment? :throwup:

I was a victim of the Katie Vick angle. I was there, and I watched it, but I didn't even watch RAW tonight, and I didn't get to see this JR thing! God, all this anger is making me want to see it now!

I thought the "JR Surgery" skit was incredible, with jokes to entertain both marks and smarks.

To be anti-cliche from the usual; internet statements of 2005, I can at least say it was 40x funnier than any TNA promo I've ever seen, including the stupid "Team 3D" funeral of mid-card gayness.

"The nurse was fucking ugly. Fine enough body, not a pretty face. So pretty well, your typical blond stripper."

- CanadianChick

Fucking ugly? I'd wager my life's savings that if 100 average men on the street were polled, they'd take her over you by at least a 95/3 count. And that's not dissing your looks, as you could easily be "pretty" and she'd still win.

I think you're being maybe just a WEE ridiculous to call that obvious plant of a MODEL "ugly".

Bullshit like last night's skit is one of the reasons why indy promotions still shoot on WWE every once in a while.

I read that Steve Corino did a "5-bell salute" for CM Punk's WWE career because Corino claimed in his promo that WWE had "trademarked" the "10-bell salute" not too long ago in ROH.

I thank God that I missed the Katie Vick skit, but just reading about killed a little bit inside of me. Now, in 2005, seeing what I just saw on my fucking tv really pisses me off. Sure, I wasn't expecting good wreslting or a good show, but a fucking skit where Vince McMahon digs into JR's asshole just killed me. Is this what we have come to? Is it? If so, fuck Vince McMahon, fuck the whole McMahon family, and fuck the WWE. I'm may quit watching this bullshit of a product and go to TNA.

To be honest with you, why don't you just stop watching the WWE product then. Noone is forcing you to keep watching. Anything beats the constant bitching that most people do here. You act like this shit surprised you. Did you forget what company you were watching last night?

You guys kill me. You act so damn surprised and appauled by this garbage as if it's new stuff they're doing. Stop watching or stop the constant bitching.

Bullshit like last night's skit is one of the reasons why indy promotions still shoot on WWE every once in a while.

I read that Steve Corino did a "5-bell salute" for CM Punk's WWE career because Corino claimed in his promo that WWE had "trademarked" the "10-bell salute" not too long ago in ROH.

Yeah, and that's bush league, what he did. Not only does he look like a sour bitter bitch, but he gave the WWE free adtime on another show.

I think that for me and several others here it always boils down to the same premise....why the fuck can all of the vaunted WWE creative team not come up with anything better than this crap? HHH has been out of the main event scene since May...this should be time for other wrestlers to get some focus and we get a pointless feud that no one cares about... that being JR versus the McMahons with SCSA on the side...unless Stone Cold comes back full time with the ability to entertain me every week then I don't really care about this and yeah this is getting heat but Vince got X-Pac heat last night...I wonder if he was checking out their faces during the skit...

X-pac heat?

X-Pac = Heat fromt he crowd, but more of "Go away, you're corny" heat than "You do a good job of making me hate you " heat. That's the simplest I can put it.

I also wish they could stop pretending it's 1998 and move on to new things. They're just being lazy now.

Guest *KNK*
"The nurse was fucking ugly. Fine enough body, not a pretty face. So pretty well, your typical blond stripper."

- CanadianChick

Fucking ugly?  I'd wager my life's savings that if 100 average men on the street were polled, they'd take her over you by at least a 95/3 count.  And that's not dissing your looks, as you could easily be "pretty" and she'd still win.

I think you're being maybe just a WEE ridiculous to call that obvious plant of a MODEL "ugly".

CC is hotter then that typical paint by numbers fake titted stripper.

- CanadianChick

Fucking ugly?  I'd wager my life's savings that if 100 average men on the street were polled, they'd take her over you by at least a 95/3 count.  And that's not dissing your looks, as you could easily be "pretty" and she'd still win.

CC's also not being paid to be an aesthetic attraction on an international cable broadcast. You're comparing apples to oranges. Yes, it's not shocking that most males would pick a professional model over a teenage TV watcher. But if you put her against other models ... maybe she would be considered ugly.

Yeah, and that's bush league, what he did. Not only does he look like a sour bitter bitch, but he gave the WWE free adtime on another show.
Free adtime on a show that's not televised? And I'm willing to wager that most ROH fans are already aware of the WWE product ... it's not like he's giving insight to a new, undiscovered competitor to ROH.

Guest *KNK*

- CanadianChick

CC's also not being paid to be an aesthetic attraction on an international cable broadcast. You're comparing apples to oranges. Yes, it's not shocking that most males would pick a professional model over a teenage TV watcher. But if you put her against other models ... maybe she would be considered ugly.

Free adtime on a show that's not televised? And I'm willing to wager that most ROH fans are already aware of the WWE product ... it's not like he's giving insight to a new, undiscovered competitor to ROH.

If anything it was more of a shot @ CM Punk for going to WWE. You forgot to mention the funny part of him doing a speech/list of all the talent WWE killed.