TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/31/05

Maybe Christian has been watching the show from a monitor and already left the building, figuring that if Batista is made to look like absolute shit, that he may actually get defecated on by Vince for the grand finally.

seriously, the wwe has to find a way to embarrass christian before the night is through.  like stephanie mcmahon will defeat him.

At this point Christian doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to. He's not under contract, he could tell Steph to blow him and swallow and it wouldn't matter because they can't do shit to him, he's doing them a favour by appearing at all.

Man, with all of the sugar in my system, I halfway think I've hallucinated all of the weird shit I've seen tonight.

Guest JMA

Something bad always happens around Taboo Tuesday. Last time Shawn got injured (and was picked in the main event) and this time Kane and Edge are injured, Austin walked out, and Christian quit.

Any commercial that uses the Golden Girls theme gets a thumbs up from me. I may have to purchase that product.

I just read somewhere, but I don't know if it's fact.  Is Torrie gone now?

She's been pulled from Taboo Tuesday. I expect her release to be announced within a week.

Something bad always happens around Taboo Tuesday. Last time Shawn got injured (and was picked in the main event) and this time Kane and Edge are injured, Austin walked out, and Christian quit.

The only way this show could be more cursed is if it was named "Over the Edge".