TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Shakeup!

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, there have been a couple of changes on CC recently, stemming from unforseen issues that have facilited the calling up of emergency reserves. Specifically, Raynor has assumed head booker duties, and Judge has had an increased presence marking, and there has been the curious reappearance of yours truly on the cards.

But since I haven't seen an official response on the subject, I'm going to take the liberty of bringing you all up to speed on the details. And yes... you should know what that means. Y'all motherfuckers is in for it, now.

As we all know, the SWF heiarchy looks a little something like this...

His Most Christian Majesty, Michael I - King of the SWF and Grand Vizier of Tunesia. The second leader appointed outside of traditional channels and the first leader to never serve on the Privy Council, he promised not to further consolidate the power of the Senate after the bloody, vicious, authoritarian rule of his predicesor, if I do say so myself. He promtly destroyed the senate and further increased the authoritarianism of the State, whereas I always maintained the facade of benevolency with incompetent figurehead subordinants.

President Thomas M. Flesher - Former Chief Justice of the High Court who presided over such famous cases as Pan-Vulpine Coalition vs The SWF and Blazenwing vs the SWF, his desire to enter politics has been known for quite some time. Held a seat on the Privy Council beifly before his "election" as President. The face most people attribute to CC, the President has been accused of undermining the power of His Majesty.

Secretary of the Interior Ministry, Chris Raynor - After years as a member of the Privy Council, he was finally elevated to the third most powerful "official" position, although the secret Secretary of the Elite and Chairman of the Privy Council hold more prestige.

And of course, following those three preside the Minister of War and the General Staff, very important within the SWF. Anyway, here are things as they stand right now. Please note the new titles.

Majordomo Raynor - Effectively both interim President and de facto Prince Regeant, Raynor is now the authority of the SWF and holds the power and public attention of both offices. Although these are only emergency, temporary powers, it is hard to say how long Raynor will need to keep them. The posibility of CC's power becoming even more centralized is very real.

Chairman Arseneault - Unanimously selected as the new Chairman of the Privy Council after holding a seat for quite some time. A highly decorated member of the administration with a long record of service to the SWF. In addition to a member of the Privy Council, he has served as a Colonel during the Suicide King rule, and also as a Justice of the High Court. His military record is distinguished with many victories, and he is considered one of the greatest tacticians of the military era.

Chief of Staff Zed - Recommissioned as Supreme Commander of SWF forces after a long retirement, although he never officially resigned his post as Secretary of the Elite. Former Furher, longstanding member of the Privy Council, Senator and Premier of the Junior Leagues, among other things. Noted for harsh intolerance and cruelty, his reign was marked by many wars and domestic violence.

Lieutenant General Bailey - Promoted from Major General, a rank which he has held for years. While not considered a great tactician or especially brave leader, Bailey has amassed an impressive series of victories and demonstrated able command attibuted to his disciplined following of Field Marshal Kibagami's strategies. Bailey is also very valuable, as he serves as the ambassador to both the Pan-Vulpine Coalition and United Furry Alliance, two factions the SWF has had unstable relations with.

And there is the breakdown of the new, emergency order, this helpful and forthcoming order, and order that explains its origins and abilities, an order which must be obeyed at all times. Dissenters will be shot, and survivors will be shot again.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

I am utterly fucking amazed that Z remembered how to spell my last name, yet most people I know and have worked with for the last 4 years in college really don't...

o.0

I see the brilliance of pretending the SWF is an actual administration was lost on all of you. That's fine, not everyone can understand such complex and brilliant humour.

Mike and Tom are away indefinitely, as I understand because of connection problems, and Raynor is now interim head booker. Judge has stepped up and is now booking Smarkdown, while I have returned and will be booking Lockdown for at least the next little while. Janus is the most senior marker, of which we need more of.

S'okay? S'alright.

-Z

If absolutely necessary I can mark for Lockdown. The family-friendly time means that it shouldn't be TOO late for me, and I'm working lates next week so I don't have to be at work until noon.