TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Crying over a wrestler's death is pathetic

Eddy Guerrero died. It sucks. People crying over his death here is just pathetic. You don't know this man. You have no real connection with him so stop being babies.

I've seen people compare his death to them losing a family member. That is absurd and your deceased family members would feel totally disrespected if they knew you placed them in the same breath as a random entertainer.

People die, shit happens, get over it.

*takes deep breath*

Here we go.

Ok.

It's already started for me, this is almost too much.

You didn't even make it 5min in without crying you fucking pansy. Don't worry though, you're not alone.

Yeah...Im crying.  This is harder then i expected.

I fully expect Downhome to continue working on .gifs all week that will convey his saddness while Choken One contemplates suicide because this death is so personal for him.

Some people cry over non-celebrity strangers when they die. Some people are just that way. If it's sad, you can cry, it's fine. You have my permission. Myself, I didn't cry when my own father was hung for stealing a pig.

That is absurd and your deceased family members would feel totally disrespected if they knew you placed them in the same breath as a random entertainer.

Frigid Soul= psychic

I'd liked Eddie Guerrero a lot for like nine years now, way back when he had poppy guitar rock entrance music and a big fluffy mullet and sequined jacket in WCW. I was very upset to hear he died. But some people are saying the most ridiculous shit and calling it "grieving," and it's so pathetic. You guys are gonna look back on yourselves and hang your heads in shame.

I'm sorry, but if you don't like it ignore it. Taking time out of your day to make fun of some people because they got emotional is more pathetic to me. Plus this is all mostly Downhome bashing anyway.

Yes. People who mourn the loss of an entertainer are pathetic.

Unlike Frigid Soul, who is responsible for THIS immortal gem:

The past couple of weeks for me have been terrible. They got worse today when for some reason Alina decided to block me and completely cut me out of her life for some reason. This after being pointed to a thread at the now destroyed Pit board where she asked where I had been and wanted to know if I was alright. Well this little game was the straw that broke the camel's back. So goodbye to the board I helped work on at one point which became a dumping ground towards me and the playground of some real stupidity.

The only person I apologise to is Josh. The rest of you I couldn't care less.

and that's that.

If people were only as emotionally well adjusted as Frigid Soul, the world would be a better place.

By the way, everybody be nice to him. He has a medical condition. He is a Sociopath and is on medication, so he can't leave the house.

TTK said-

Yes. People who mourn the loss of an entertainer are pathetic.

The past couple of weeks for me have been terrible. They got worse today when for some reason Alina decided to block me and completely cut me out of her life for some reason. This after being pointed to a thread at the now destroyed Pit board where she asked where I had been and wanted to know if I was alright. Well this little game was the straw that broke the camel's back. So goodbye to the board I helped work on at one point which became a dumping ground towards me and the playground of some real stupidity.

and that's that.

If people were only as emotionally well adjusted as Frigid Soul, the world would be a better place.

By the way, everybody be nice to him. He has a medical condition. He is a Sociopath and is on medication, so he can't leave the house.

Yes.  People who mourn the loss of an entertainer are pathetic.

and that's that.

I don't care about anyone else saying anything but Frigid should be the last person telling anyone anything about being pathetic. You are an emotional wreck. You can't even talk to anyone in fucking person, so you decide to be a tough guy and mash on your keyboard. Yeah, your parents did a really good job with you.

Guest Leelee

Administrator,

Please do the same in this situation, for what you did to Tyrone Biggins.

Thanks.