TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edgehead

Eugene Hospitalized

From PWInsider.com:

WWE ANNOUNCES THAT NICK 'EUGENE' DINSMORE HAS ENTERED DRUG REHAB

by Buck Woodward @ 4:18:00 PM on 11/21/2005

WWE.com has posted an update on Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore, who was hospitalized in England last week, then sent home and suspended by World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE.com reports that Eugene was found passed out in a hotel lobby last week in Manchester, and was taken to the hospital.  After he was revived, Dinsmore admitted to taking Somas and other prescription medication.  He was then sent home and suspended.

WWE.com is reporting that Dinsmore has agreed "to seek professional help" and will be spending the next two weeks in a drug rehabilitation facility.

To read the full WWE.com story, click here

She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

Yea, it's too bad Dinsmore LIVES IN INDIANA.

us-map-edu.gif

Indiana is next to Kentucky.

Who said anything about this being while Eugene is home. OVW is located in Kentucky.

She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

us-map-edu.gif

Indiana is next to Kentucky.

Not to engage in dicksuckery, but this is why I love Czech. He doesn't just make the post; he throws in a map of the United States so you can SEE your error. Bravo, sir.

Anyway, hopefully Dinsmore will confront his demons, and one will be this awful character.

"Eugene drove me to drugs!"

They should make the gimmick face Kane.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Post a picture of you and your busty 16 year old fiance in a OVW building and I'll maybe believe you.

I have pictures of me and her at OVW, but they're on her MySpace profile, and after what happened to Matt Young, I don't feel like giving y'all the link.

And? What's your point? Like Czech showed you, Indiana is next to Kentucky. They are some fans who drive from Indiana to Kentucky for the OVW shows on Wednesdays. They are some students at the school who drive from Indiana to Kentucky for training. Dinsmore is going to rehab in Kentucky. Plus, his Mom lives in Kentucky.

What's with the paranoia about me telling the truth? It's not like I said I fucked Stephanie in the ass, while Vince jerked off Shane, and Linda made us all blueberry pancakes. I said I'm from Ireland, I went to OVW last May, I met a 16 year old girl at a OVW TV taping, whose older sister happened to be Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend and they keep in touch. Considering the amount of female fans that go to OVW, and the amount of chicks the OVW guys pick-up, it's not something that's crazy or unbelievable.

Here's a link about me asking of places to stay in Kentucky, 8 months ago. http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=67617

Here's a link saying I'm leaving Ireland to go to Kentucky, 6 months ago. http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=70048

Here's a link when I first talked about my girlfriend, and Nick's ex-girlfriend, 2 months ago, (last post on first page). http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=73331

Also, if a mod checks my IP address now, it will show I'm in Ireland. Check it again after December 10th, when I return to OVW, it will show I will be in Louisville, Kentucky.

My fiance's older sister is Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend (but they still have sex, when he's in Kentucky), and one of his best friends. She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

*pictures I Am Sam*

Although they did get the rehab part right but that was pretty obvious I think.

Not to pick sides, but it is perfectly logical for Kentucky to be the location and not Indiana. OVW is based in KY and Dinsmore was there for a very..very long time. In fact, for a while he took up residence in KY. The rehab part could work too, depending on where it is in KY. Dinsmore knows the area very well, and he might not feel comfortable going to a local rehab facility. People talk. I dont know, I'm not saying that I agree the person was telling the truth, just pointing out that it is still possible that they were.

Also, chances are this could be one of those rehab facilities you literally live at during treatment. There'd be no reason for him to be at his home state since he's probably not allowed to leave the rehab facility anyway. Has anyone here ever seen Intervention on A&E? Geeez. :P

Guest jumpingbombangel

Just for the shits, giggles, and irony of it, Eugene should be brought back as a fully capable person and the explanation for his normalcy is that they put him on meds.

Guest The Mustang

HELL YA. Anyway, just to make sure, someone told me he was Boink the clown in the 90's anyone know if this is true. That shit about him being capable was great and they should...lol, on a serous not his in ring talent is actually good(that's why I think he probaly was boink)

HELL YA. Anyway, just to make sure, someone told me he was Boink the clown in the 90's anyone know if this is true. That shit about him being capable was great and they should...lol, on a serous not his in ring talent is actually good(that's why I think he probaly was boink)

Is this guy for real??

Is this guy for real??

I wonder that about a lot of people.

Doink the Clown, and no.

Guest Ransome

Dinsmore wasn't the Doink the Clown of the 90s, but he did actually wrestle as Doink once in a match against Chris Benoit on a 2003 episode of SD.

The word making the rounds is that the reason Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore started taking Somas was because he was working with a sore knee, which may need medical attention.  Dinsmore reportedly put off getting it looked at due to not wanting to lose his spot due to injury.  According to a few sources, he was trying to gut out the pain and keep on working and used the pills to do so.

Credit: PWInsider.com

How many months ago did he blow his knee out?

Is this guy for real??

Is that Choken One back again?

Isn't he in the Finnish parliament or some such?

Yes he is :D

And about a year ago he used drugs and shot a firearm in his appartement. What a great guy.