TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

really stupid shit

TSM loves drama, its just a fact of this board. Seeing as how somebody that people can't go without talking about for more than a couple hours I thought I'd give you all the chance to ask me anything pertaining to past "drama" I've been a part of. I'll even give my opinion of certain people as well if asked about that.

I'm hoping that this thread will allow every topic to be covered and thus people can choose somebody else to talk about non-stop.

Now I don't care about people talking about me, but the people who do never seem to get anything right.

There ya go, ask away.

this thread is almost as ridiculous as chave saying that i believe my own message boarding hype. whats with you people? do you plot these posts/comments/ideologies lying in bed before you go to sleep at night?

Get his ass a helmet so you don't have to look at that shit.

helmet_cat.jpg

Guest StylesMark

For some people, message boards can be a good place for conversation...from time to time.

For others, maybe they stay in, on here all night, cause it keeps them out of trouble.

Some, just like to come here to laugh at many of your pathetic asses, and let's face it, the majority of you ARE pathetic asses.

And for some...this is your life. If this is YOU...somewhere, Darwin is smiling. Because you've already eliminated yourselves.

Why is Piss' cat smiling at us?

He's mean muggin you son.

If I were you, I'd just back down, it's not worth it.

For some people, message boards can be a good place for conversation...from time to time.

For others, maybe they stay in, on here all night, cause it keeps them out of trouble. 

Some, just like to come here to laugh at many of your pathetic asses, and let's face it, the majority of you ARE pathetic asses. 

And for some...this is your life.  If this is YOU...somewhere, Darwin is smiling.  Because you've already eliminated yourselves.

Isn't anyone going to zing the guy back with the unstoppable "well you're here too so you must be one of us" line? Ah well. Good post.