Cleveland at Minnesota

Miami at Oakland

Jacksonville at Arizona

NY Giants at Seattle

Green Bay at Philadelphia

New Orleans at NY Jets

MON, NOV 28

Pittsburgh at Indianapolis

3 good games this week IMO with Denver vs. Dallas, NYG vs. Seattle and Pittsburgh taking on Indy.

Guest Vitamin X

San Diego-Washington and Chicago-Tampa Bay could also be pretty good games as well.

I hate that Detroit gets a Thanksgiving game every year. They must be like, the least deserving team to get a guaranteed perennially national game.

The thing I love the most are the Thanksgiving throwbacks. Denver better bust out the 80's orange and Atlanta needs the mid 90's black.

New England vs. KC will be a huge game for those two fringe teams, while Chicago vs. Tampa will be big for the NFC playoff picture. Tampa probably needs the win more in their tight division, but Minnesota's not too far behind Chicago either. New York vs. Seattle will be a good test for the Seahawks, who have been beating mostly jobbers so far. Seattle could really set themselves apart in the playoff race with a win.

Well Buffalo is going to get handled easily again this week so it wont matter much if the Pats win or lose.

Win is good for them and good for seeding maybe if Denver falters but a loss does nothing much to them.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't know, for some reason I feel it's possible Buffalo might be able to pull of an upset against Carolina.

San Diego should be able to take care of Washington. The Chargers are playing damn good right now. The Bears also should be able to feast on Chris Simms this week. After what they did to the Panthers I don't see Tampa doing any better. I like Seattle beating the Giants this week also. The Seahawks have looked rather impressive the past couple of weeks. The Giants haven't been as dominant as they were early on in the season.

The real game of the week has to be the monday night match-up. Big Ben is supposed to be back this week. If he's playing the game should be a lot closer than if Maddox is playing.

Anyone think Pittsburgh can beat Indy?

Guest StylesMark

If the Steelers were playing at home I'd say they have a chance. In Indy, I'll take Indy.

I'm hoping the Giants can pull one out in Seattle. I am awaiting the Seahawks meltdown. The Giants run defense has been decent the past few weeks. If they can stop Alexander, they can force Hasselbeck to throw and hopefully he'll blow it.

Nothing like celebrating holding a guy just under five yards on a carry then giving up a long touchdown pass to follow. Maybe they can celebrate that it took the Falcons more than two plays to find the end zone.

I don't see what the point of benching Harrington was. That's not going to stop the Detroit defense from being lit up by the Falcons. The offense has actually looked worse with Garcia.

Maybe if they actually threw the ball to one of the three hot shot receivers they might get something going. Instead ,they waste time with some guy named Vines that probably won't be in the league next year. They need to work on developing those wide receivers instead of automatically demanding them to score touchdowns on the 3 downs they are allowed to play a game. The Lions are a mess.

The Detroit Lions look like garbage and they're just being humiliated on national TV.

It's a Thanksgiving tradition!

Seriously, can we take the Detroit turkey day game out back and put a bullet in it's head yet? Am I the only one who's SICK of seeing this perenially mediocre team getting the holiday spotlight?

Guest Vitamin X
The Detroit Lions look like garbage and they're just being humiliated on national TV.

Seriously, can we take the Detroit turkey day game out back and put a bullet in it's head yet? Am I the only one who's SICK of seeing this perenially mediocre team getting the holiday spotlight?

Earlier in this very thread on the same page:

I hate that Detroit gets a Thanksgiving game every year. They must be like, the least deserving team to get a guaranteed perennially national game.

They used to have good games in the 60's and for a little in the 90's. The game was craptastic, and it isn't as bad when Manning just pl,owed over them last year. The Cowboys and Bronco's game should be good, just give more carries to Andersob (on my fantasy team.)

Yep, nothing says football game halftime like Mariah Carey and Sheryl Crow.

I guess John Tesh was out of the country this weekend with Barry Manilow.

Earlier in this very thread on the same page:

I spelled perennially wrong. You win :angry:

Give Denver Mike some credit, he can make any running back look good. His coaching and the offensive line can make anyone look like a god.

Man, fuck all'a y'all Detroit/Thanksgiving game haters. Can't we be happy with a game or two that isn't all about who the best is?

so what is it about then? what the fuck does DETROIT of all places have to do with Thanksgiving? If anything, New England should have an annual game, Plymouth Rock and shit!