TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tony manero

Winner of the Rumble revealed plus; News on 'Mania

This is getting very abstract, but could he get caught in the backwoods and forced to scream like a pig while getting assraped and be Deliverandy Orton?

So we'll get Randy Orton, but with short arms and bad teeth, superimposed on a baby, up on the titan tron as Chris Benwahndy Orton?

More like, "let the BOOBIES hit the floor."

Right, I was thinking 2000 lame Chris Jericho titan tron hijinx.

If Orton did that stuff in 2005, he'd be Shenanigandy Orton.

The WrestleMania main event, provided Batista doesn't drop it due to his injury, absolutely has to be Batista defending against The Undertaker.

Can the champion, who has held the championship for a full year, be the one to finally end The Undertaker's winning streak?

The story writes itself, and for once you have a WrestleMania main event that has some element of doubt as to who the winner's actually going to be.

Sure, it means Taker wins the Rumble when someone else could use the rub of winning the Rumble, but I don't see how Taker vs. Batista isn't the correct thing for business.

As much as I would like to see that, I'd be more interested in seeing Angle / Undertaker or Benoit / Undertaker.

This is playing off one of my earlier posts, but he could come on here and point out already used ideas in this thread to Dangerous A and be Imarkout4eldandy Orton.

:P

We're starting to repeat outselves. Let's get out of here before it becomes sort of like a military quagmire.

Cause if Orton got himself into something like this, he'd be Vietnamdy Orton.

Put him under a mask and team him up with another hopeless loser Rosey, as the new Curry Mandy Orton. Just wanted to get that in before this gets closed.