TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tony manero

Winner of the Rumble revealed plus; News on 'Mania

Guest New Jake
Yes, I think Orton is better than Shelton. Orton/Foley and Orton/Benoit are better than any Shelton match. Christian isn't a ring general, and Matt Hardy? Has he EVER had a ***+ singles match? Do we have to remember the awful Hardy/Hardy matches?

Your argument ended when you called the Orton/Benoit matches even good. Bad buyrates does not meanm good. Orton has only had ONE good match; getting his ass handed to him by Mick Foley. But lets look at the rest shall we?

Christian: RVD ladder match, Y2J at Mania, ladder match with Edge at No Mercy.

Benjamin: Angle on Raw, Money in the Bank ladder match at WM 21(did you see how fucking on fire this guy was? How could they just dump on his push), IC title win at TB 2004(much better then Orton's crapfest of a match with RVD).

Matt Hardy: I'd pick any match he's had with Edge this year over Foley/Orton or any of Orton's matches. And for good messure all the TLC matches (also envolving Christian).

All these matches, some of them easily ranking **** even, and you compare them to a lousy Summerslam main event which didn't even have legit TV build up. Fucking laughable.

Rock also almost ruined the WMX7 main event with his horrendous overselling. Luckily Austin's unbelievable performance made up for it.

Totally irrelevant to the fact that he played the part of being screwd over quite well. Your judgement is just full of shit.

Okay 35% of the puns were good. Conservative estimate.

And Dyslexic Randy Orton, whose mic work just consists of saying "I AM NOT ROY DNAR!" over and over, perplexing his audience, got no-sold in the flurry of like fifty people going "wait I got it Jessica Tandy Orton"

Hey, it was original when I threw out Tandy! :)

But Orton is out in the fields, and fights for his meals, he gets his back into his living. He doesn't need to fight to prove he's right. He doesn't need to be forgiven. He's only Teenage Wastelandy Orton.

....my god. I just read from page 4, I knew something was up when this jumped 5 pages overnight.

I guess all good things come to an end.

But I would almost wager that Orton would be happy if he read this. It gives him some exposure. I would say he would request we went further. Nay, I say that he would demand it.

Then he would be Demandy Orton.

Maybe he can write some sort of swear word on his ass and post it on the internet in the least funny way possible... he'd then be, you guessed it...

frankstallone.jpg

Frank Stallone.

:lol:

When I did the "you guessed it....." earlier, that was the first thing I thought of. God bless Norm MacDonald for that!!!! I loved how he said, "People Magazine recently came out with their 50 sexiest people list for the year. Coming in at number one??? You guessed it........Frank Stallone."

<---Shows up 4 hours late.

What if all of Randy Orton's marks moved to Las Vegas and stole a nuclear missile?

The Standy Orton.

Guest nosneb

I hope they realize quick that Cena is a Lame Duck champ. Probably in the top twenty worst champs of all time.

and to bring up what some other people have said, i think if the writers started giving RVD a HUGE push around the first of the year and get the buzz going like he had at ECW i think he could be one of the best champs thus far since 2000. He's by far one of the top wrestlers in the company and the fact he's doing the whole 'stoner' angle simply pisses me off b/c he had some of the best matches ECW had to offer.

I wouldn't be surprised if, he wasn't given a push soon, he heads over to TNA