TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

GAH! BOARD! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO?

When you edit your post, its set to give you the option to "tell the world"... :)

Merge member's concurrent posts

When a member posts twice within n minutes, once after the other in a topic they will be merged into one post. Enter the number of minutes to capture concurrent posts.

Is re-enabled @ 3 minutes. How is that? or is 1-2 better? I know some topics are rather quick, and don't want to merge the topic into grouped by posters.

When you edit your post, its set to give you the option to "tell the world"... :)

Merge member's concurrent posts

When a member posts twice within n minutes, once after the other in a topic they will be merged into one post. Enter the number of minutes to capture concurrent posts.

Is re-enabled @ 3 minutes. How is that? or is 1-2 better? I know some topics are rather quick, and don't want to merge the topic into grouped by posters.

Just get rid of it entirely.

Flood Control is set for 30 seconds, and you guys are complaining? What do you have, multiple monitors and sessions, just trying to increase post counts? lol, Maybe post counts will be "hidden" or something in the future if thats the case.

Flood Control is set for 30 seconds, and you guys are complaining? What do you have, multiple monitors and sessions, just trying to increase post counts? lol, Maybe post counts will be "hidden" or something in the future if thats the case.

Sometimes I have two windows open and I type two separate posts, then post one and plan to do the other afterwards.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Sometimes I don't even read what others post, I just want the "+1".

Posting out of turn...that's a warning.

Looking at another forum...that's a warning.

Staring at my account...that's a warning.

Warning the gimmick posters...oh, you better believe that's a warning.

The quotes weren't working for me before in Firefox, but I updated my Firefox and now it's working fine... I didn't know they'd released V1.5, I was still back at 1.0.6