TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

Mr. Kennedy.....injured

Guest SavageRulz

That is too bad for him and SD, personally, his gimmick annoyed the fuck out of me but he was decent in the ring.

I'm all for this guy not being on my tv, mainly because of all the fuckmooks on this board who think repeating his catchphrase is funny, even when they know what they're doing is not.

Edited by Lord of The Curry

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. If they keep him on TV and give him mic-time, refine his character a little and have him do more than just the "Kennedy...Kennedy" shtick, chances are he'll be big-time popular when he returns.

I'm all for this guy not being on my tv, mainly because of all the fuckmooks on this board who think repeating his catchphrase is funny, even when they know what they're doing is not.

Lord of the Currrrrrrrrrry.....

Curry.

And fuckmooks? -1

Guest SavageRulz

How can Meltzer post that when Kennedy hasn't even seen Andrews yet? They scheduled it tomorrow morning to see how bad the tear is/was and how much time off it will require.

Guest Coffey

Kennedy transcends the business. He's got that crossover appeal that you just can't teach. More popular than Hogan in the 80's. Stone Cold? The Rock? Pfft. It's all about Kennedy!

I, for one, do not feel at all guilty for being mildly amused by a midcard guy that seems to have fun being a heel.

PWInsider says Kennedy is out for at least 6 months.

Time for Vince to stick with the new "drug policy" this time. Too bad he probably won't later on after he forgets about Eddie Guerrero's death.

Said it before, I'll say it again: 2005 is a terrible year for the WWE, talent-wise. Nothing but guys getting fired or injured or hooked on drugs or quitting or, occasionally, dying.

Said it before, I'll say it again: 2005 is a terrible year for the WWE, talent-wise. Nothing but guys getting fired or injured or hooked on drugs or quitting or, occasionally, dying.

Not to mention a complete lack of in ring quality.

Even 2002 was a better year than this.

How can Meltzer post that when Kennedy hasn't even seen Andrews yet? They scheduled it tomorrow morning to see how bad the tear is/was and how much time off it will require.

It's called a diagnosis?