TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

RAW Spoilers from Afghanistan

Observer:

Raw spoilers for Dec. 19 show from Afghanistan

Big Show b Carlito with a choke slam

JBL did a promo as Santa saying the soldiers were bad, Afghanistan has no beer, canceled every holiday that you can think of, until yet another Santa comes out. This was Mick Foley. It ended up with Mick Santa vs. John Santaw Layfield in a comedy match with Foley winning with a double arm DDT and Mr. Socko

John Cena b Chris Masters, breaking the masterlock and using the FU

Lillian Garcia was freezing out having to wear her little outfit

Ric Flair b Jonathan Coachman with the figure four in an IC title match

Gene Snitsky b Shelton Benjamin with a high kick

Candice & Maria b Trish & Ashley when Candice pinned Ashley

Shawn Michaels b HHH in a Boot camp match with the superkick

Man Shelton can't catch a break. He even jobs at a show where near 100% of the faces go over

Gene Snitsky b Shelton Benjamin with a high kick

:angry:

more :angry:

WTF, I hope Cena really doesn't "break" the masterlock.

Guest Fook

That's just out of nowhere. Why bother breaking the masterlock in a nothing match with no build?

Snitsky beat Benjamin.

Unbelivable.

I would of rather gone with Flair vs. HHH vs. Shawn Michaels, Foley vs. Coachman, Big Show/Carlito, Divas Tag, Cena vs. Masters, and JBL doing something else by himself but whatever. It's a show that's not suppose to be taken seriously.

But still. Benjamin going all the way over to Afghanistan to get his ass kicked by Snitsky.

Edited by HartFan86

Guest clockworkraven
Heel Maria? Interesting.

It's the Eugene de-tarding angle, but with Maria. It was all an act.

Well, I'm skipping Raw this week. Told you Vince was clueless, though you guys already know this.

Well, I'm skipping Raw this week. Told you Vince was clueless, though you guys already know this.

These are actually spoilers for 12/19, RAW will be live this Monday.

Good, Masters sucks.

I'm not a big fan of the guy, but stop and think about things for a bit. Like it or not, the Masterlock has gotten Masters over - at least to some degree. And yet they're pissing all over that gimmick, on a throwaway, nothing show, with zero build, just because they're absolutely DESPERATE to get Cena over as a face (though it's failing more and more each week). It's ridiculous. They're sacrificing a gimmick that HAS worked (to some extent) in order to save another gimmick that is failing, which would possibly be acceptable, if the sacrifice meant anything, but IT DOESN'T. It wouldn't mean anything if it happened in front of a U.S. audience, who would shit on Cena anyway, but it really doesn't matter here because the troops who compromise the audience for this show won't fucking care whether Cena breaks the Masterlock or not.

Guest Leelee
Heel Maria? Interesting.

Not interesting. She's found a good character for her, now... odds are she won't again.

She shouldn't be in matches, either.

...I hope these are fake....

readyrumble.jpg

"Wrestling's not fake!!!!!"

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I hate that movie.

It ended up with Mick Santa vs. John Santaw Layfield in a comedy match with Foley winning with a double arm DDT and Mr. Socko

Did WWE steal this idea from the Mucha Lucha cartoon.....Santo Claus vs Rudo Claus?

125228E.jpg

This makes the Flea oh so angry!

There is no way Shelton lost to Snitsky. None. Zero. Zlitch.

I'm in denial.

This will be the loss that prompts him to "call his mama".

It ended up with Mick Santa vs. John Santaw Layfield in a comedy match with Foley winning with a double arm DDT and Mr. Socko

Did WWE steal this idea from the Mucha Lucha cartoon.....Santo Claus vs Rudo Claus?

125228E.jpg

I thought i was the only person who watched that show. (Yes, I do need to get out more)

Guest Fook_Theta

Shelton getting jobbed out atleast makes sense considering what we suspect will be happening in the coming months.

The Masters thing makes no sense at all period. Please by all means attempt to persuade me the logic in that.

Guest clockworkraven

125228E.jpg

Why are there spoiler tags around that?

Guest Ransome

That's just out of nowhere. Why bother breaking the masterlock in a nothing match with no build?

Perhaps whoever wrote the spoilers saw Cena 'escape' the Masterlock, yet the announcers won't treat it as Cena 'breaking' it. At Unforgiven, for example, Shawn Michaels escaped the Masterlock in about four different ways, while the announcers kept insisting the Masterlock had not been technically broken.

re: Cena breaking the Masterlock ... maybe he mule-kicked him in the crotch, and Masters broke the hold b/c of that. Let's wait and see how before we start getting up in arms.

They're sacrificing a gimmick that HAS worked (to some extent) in order to save another gimmick that is failing, which would possibly be acceptable, if the sacrifice meant anything, but IT DOESN'T.
Vyce, I'm not going to pretend that Cena's gimmick is over at all ... but do you really think that Masters & the Masterlock is? I wouldn't even give him the 'to some extent' that you did.

I dont like the depush of Shelton at all. However I understand this. WWE is planning on a new gimmick for him and my guess is that he will supposedly sink to the bottom and then get help from his "Mama" in some way. Shitty angle? Maybe but thats what WWE are going for here.

What is a boot camp match?