TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Christy Hemme is

Steph seems more like the take-a-dump-on-my-chest kinda gal.

agreed!

Never thought Triple H would be the type to perform a chili dog on his woman. If he is...I don't know if that improves my opinion of him or not.

Never thought Triple H would be the type to perform a chili dog on his woman. If he is...I don't know if that improves my opinion of him or not.

Oh, I know it'd improve my opinion of him.

Yeah, well, I'm sure we'd all still tap that ass if we had the chance...

absolutely

I second what Mr. Lushus said.

Not me. I love red heads but never found Christy to be attractive.

absolutely

you wouldn't hit that...at all...ever?

absolutely

you wouldn't hit that...at all...ever?

I'd fuck Lita before I'd fuck Christy and I'd have to be in an alcohol induced coma unable to move any part of my body to even consider Lita a viable option.

I don't think I could fuck Lita, based on past history (whether all of it is true or not, doesn't matter). I dunno, maybe, it's not like every girl I've ever fucked has been prestine.

I don't think I could fuck Lita, based on past history (whether all of it is true or not, doesn't matter). I dunno, maybe, it's not like every girl I've ever fucked has been prestine.

I can't say that either, but often that's just been assumption on my part. Since Lita seems to have a "public" history, I'd probably pass on the fucking and see if her reputation as cum guzzling gutter slut (yeah, I know that was actually used for Jeff Garcia's beard) is true instead.

Edited by starvenger

I'm pretty sure Steph gave up the asshole well before they were married. At least if you believe a HHH interview on Howard Stern from a few years ago. Or was it Steph that did the interview? Either way, I'm pretty sure anal sex was mentioned.

Guest Leelee

Steph probably did anal. You're making it sound like it's a big thing. It's normal.

And HHH probably liked it, too. And was used to it after being with Chyna... her pimpled, roided ass was safer to touch than her peniclit.

i've only met one or two girls that were down with anal...of course this was all prior to getting married 5 years ago so I'm pretty sure females in america have regressed to being skankier these days.

if a female can't handle the conversation here, she shouldn't be here in the first place...

Because discussions of anal sex have so much to do with pro wrestling.

if a female can't handle the conversation here, she shouldn't be here in the first place...

because every single thread in the WWE folder stays on the specified topic every single time...

because every single thread in the WWE folder stays on the specified topic every single time...

Because even a remotely significant percentage of off topic threads discuss anal sex?

Hey, free speech, and all that, but I'm just saying people shouldn't be surprised this place is 99.9% men.

In other words...

I'm going to remember this thread if anyone ever asks why there aren't more females on this board.