TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hadley

Who needs to change their ring attire?

Guest Hadley

Which wrestlers would you say should change their ring attire? Obviously angle will probably dump the variations of the flag tights if the anti-American angle rumors are true, and booker t NEEDS to go back to the flame tights. Anyone else you can think of who needs a wardrobe change?

As stated in the Daniels/Angle argument in another thread, ring attire is a key factor in Angle being better. Perhaps if Angle upgrades his attire once more, he'll be the greatest ever.

HHH - change-up the colors of his trunks. In early-mid 2003 he was switching between white/purple/green/red/blue/black tights, but since early 2004, he has worn all black except for the white boots he wears every now and then.

Burchill - Something other than those god awful red/blue tights he wears now. At least change the look of his tights by adding some UK imagery to them perhaps?

Booker T - bring back his WCW Flame tights.

Kurt Angle - just drop the tanktop from his gear all-together since he rarely keeps it on during a match anyway.

Big Show - put him in the outfit he wore at Survivor Series 2002. Black tank top and black jeans. That looked a lot more badass than the one-strap + shorts combo he wears now.

Kane - give him back his full-body suit that he wore in 2003. The one that was all black with red straps (without the half-mask though) .

Undertaker - I like his current look (except for the "way too tight in the crotch" tights), but give him back his Lord of Darkness shoulder armor and cape.

Lashley - needs something other than plain black tights.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, WWE needs a real life image consultant or something. I mean, most of these guys look terrible. Guys like Triple H and Shawn Michaels for instance.

Guest Hadley

While we're at it, Michaels needs to go back to his 92-98 tights (or at least the ones he used from 2002-2004). The leather pants look awful, and the black and white tights make him look like he's wearing a diaper.

While we're at it, Michaels needs to go back to his 92-98 tights (or at least the ones he used from 2002-2004). The leather pants look awful, and the black and white tights make him look like he's wearing a diaper.

How about his 92-94 cow-print style tights.

How about his 92-94 cow-print style tights.

Hell, he should just go back to the Rocker attire. He could wear the black and green stripes, take his tanktop off before the match to reveal his 40 year old hairy chest to screams from the crowd, have the streamers, bleach his hair blonde again. It'd be fantastic.

This is just going to feed the anti-Trevor Murdoch crowd.

I think its more Pro-Dick Murdoch Jr. and anti-Lance Cade. But Lance Cade as Stunning Steve is a better look than the cowboy he has been using forever. Too bad they can't team up Murdoch & JBL to get the Murdoch & Slater mojo working....it would help out Trevor alot.

Edited by razazteca

HBK said he burned all of his old Rocker outfits after a dispute with Marty in the mid-90s.

And HBK were to bleach his hair, it'd probably all fall out.

No one in WWE should be wearing plain black wrestling tights. Austin was old school and the "common man" so it was fine, but Luther Reigns wearing plain tights when he was up looked bad, in my eyes at least. Also, Rey's pants in WWe just don't match up to his cool WCW and ECW tights. I was also a fan of London's old tights, and him dropping the tassles kind of sucks. My biggest complaint would be Cena, though. I hate the low hanging jeans. I don't need to see the man's underwear.

"My biggest complaint would be Cena, though. I hate the low hanging jeans. I don't need to see the man's underwear."

You do realize half of the other men in this sport wear ONLY underwear...? >_>

Guest DuDe
Kane - give him back his full-body suit that he wore in 2003. The one that was all black with red straps (without the half-mask though) .

I believe that Glen was the one that didn't want to use that suit anymore, because it was getting awfully hot inside. He did look like a badass in it though.

No one in WWE should be wearing plain black wrestling tights. Austin was old school and the "common man" so it was fine, but Luther Reigns wearing plain tights when he was up looked bad, in my eyes at least.

I still wonder if a fat, ugly, pale redneck like Trevor Murdoch in black trunks is some sort of sick joke that Vince is playing on us?

That look that London and Kendrick debuted last week on webVelocity needs to go. They look like kids with that stuff on. Alternatively, they could add suspenders and become High Energy v2.

That look that London and Kendrick debuted last week on webVelocity needs to go. They look like kids with that stuff on.

The attire looked bad, but at least they aren't wearing generic trunks anymore.

Guest JMA

Shawn needs to retire the gay cowboy outfit.

Oh, and put some pants on Tomko. No one wants to see that.

You guys are crazy. Kendrick and London looked great in their getup. It was unique and it totally fits their style.

Someone beat me to it.

Edit- Although the mask were kind of...weird. But still, somehow they made them look, not that bad.