TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

OAO Royal Rumble Thread Jan/29th/06

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
On Smackdown I mean. Which two have been added?

WrestlingObserver.com confirmed Super Crazy and Psicosis.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

When Vince was talking to Michaels, I thought of Vince entering himself (or re-hiring Bischoff) in the Rumble to screw Michaels, along with 3 Minute Warning (Jamal & Rosey) to fill the last three spots on Raw.

On Smackdown, I'm guessing Finlay and Undertaker.

Given that the Rumble will be in Miami, it'd be awesome if the Rock made some sort of appearance.

I hope Orton wins, I don't need to see HHH win another damn Rumble.

WWE Title: Cena vs. Edge, if Cena wins the belt back, then I don't know why he lost it.

It was basically the emergency button pushed to fix damage done to Cena's face character by the crowd. It kind of makes it fun though since it'll be a small reminder of Foley & Rock's feud where they kept trading the belt back and forth.

What sucks is that they decided on a women's match as the last RAW match for the Rumble PPV. It's a real shame, because this PPV could've used another title match.

What sucks is that they decided on a women's match as the last RAW match for the Rumble PPV. It's a real shame, because this PPV could've used another title match.

The woman's title scene has actually has been building to something, unlike the other title divisions.

At least it's not a random T&A match for the sake of it.

The woman's title scene has actually has been building to something, unlike the other title divisions.

At least it's not a random T&A match for the sake of it.

You're right about that. Too bad the match isn't a triple threat match for the title.

What kind of change?

His exact wording was:

"The World Heavyweight title, which is scheduled to be Kurt Angle versus Mark Henry; there may be news about this match in the next couple of days".

He didn't say what the change was, but the way he said it suggested the change is more likely to happen than not, and it sounded like someone is either going to be taken out of the match or added to it.

This Rumble isn't shaping up to be very good. Usually there is one match that stands out from the rest. I don't know what will become of Edge/Cena, but I feel bad for Kurt Angle as he is going to carry Mark Henry. As for the other matches - meh. The Rumble doesn't look too good either considering many are predicting a victory for Randy Orton or Triple H.

What kind of change?

His exact wording was:

"The World Heavyweight title, which is scheduled to be Kurt Angle versus Mark Henry; there may be news about this match in the next couple of days".

He didn't say what the change was, but the way he said it suggested the change is more likely to happen than not, and it sounded like someone is either going to be taken out of the match or added to it.

Could it be something as simple as adding a gimmick (street fight, FCA) to "spice" it up or do you think it'll be more significant and who would "added"? Mysterio?

I'm not sure why they would need to alter this match, Angle winning clean over Henry in 6-8 minutes works fine enough.

BTW, what will you all do if Kurt Angle goes to slam Mark Henry and his back gives out, and Henry falls on top of him and Angle can't move, and the ref counts to three and Henry is delcared the new champ?

Guest Rrrsh

I think Taker does not get announced, but appear day of, with Sylvian being laid out.

I like JBL buying his number from Dean for some of his Simon System, but ends up bieng a shot number.

Too bad, it looks like no London or Spanky.

Anyone else praying they don't have all 5 announcers doing the actual Rumble like they did during the Survivor Series Main Event. I hope Lawler and Tazz do it.

They won't have all five announcers, since Coach is going to be in the match itself...unless he does the thing of "getting up from the booth and entering the ring".

Alsoooo...I could see Daivari somehow being named the guest ref, just to really drive this "Face Angle" thing home. Daivari can play the Melina route of "I'll sue you for racism, Teddy, if you don't do it"

Anyone else praying they don't have all 5 announcers doing the actual Rumble like they did during the Survivor Series Main Event. I hope Lawler and Tazz do it.

I'm going to miss the JR/Tazz combo...that was a damn good one.

the press conferences are so stupid, they just rehash what they say on tv, then let the fans ask retarded questions like 'HHH, We know you got Stephanie pregnant, is your baby gonna come out with your nose and a sledgehammer?' Honestly, take a biology class.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Yeah, that was weird. I hope they add London and Kendrick to replace them.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
According to Alvarez, as of last night, there was no plan for the Rumble, or WM, and there is internal concern over not knowing where they are going.

Bunch of pussies not wanting the biggest angle of the year to be booked during the rumble match itself. They need to learn how to take risks, damnit!

According to Alvarez, as of last night, there was no plan for the Rumble, or WM, and there is internal concern over not knowing where they are going.

Didn't the Rumble used to be planned out in such detail by Patterson? Now, it's a 5 days before the show and they dont even know where they want to go.

Just draw a name out of a hat and go with it.

Didn't the Rumble used to be planned out in such detail by Patterson? Now, it's a 5 days before the show and they dont even know where they want to go.

Just draw a name out of a hat and go with it.

"All these balls say Vince McMahon!"

"THEY'RE VINCE MCMAHON'S BALLS, DAMMIT!"