TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
St. Gabe

OMEGA

Does anybody have the full story behind all that went on? I've heard lots of rumor and innuendo, but never any documented stories. Share em if ya got em

I don't know of any documented proof. Theres always that rumor that makes its way around the net every now and then. It involves Amy Dumas, the ring, and most of the OMEGA roster. I read about this on the DVDR forums in the old "Sleeziest Wrestling Urban Legends" thread.

Same old wrestling urban legends...you know, Lita is a slut, the Hardys are gay, everyone in the locker room was into drugs and having circle jerks, etc.

27. At a indy show, Sabu had oral sex on one of the valets in the locker room but when one of the other wrestlers asked him if it was good, he said something along the lines of "smell my mustache."

fantastic! :D

236. Big T/Ahmed Johnson/Tony Norris supposedly bragged about how when he was pimping underage girls, that he had them sooo pimped that he used their tongues for TP.

only a big black man could pull this off with lilly little white chicks.

441. After a show Juvi was banging some prostitue high as a kite with Norman Smiley in the bed next to his all while doing running commentary while watching his own match he was just in on TV.

that may be the best thing I read on that whole list!

"434. Harley Race speeding through the Lake of the Ozarks at night, smashing his speed-boat into a family's much smaller dingy, killing the folks on the little boat."

That one is true---sort of.

No one was killed, but my grandparents used to live at the Lake of the Ozarks. They had some friends who were out on the lake with family around Memorial Day of 1990 or so. Anyhoo, Race was drunk off his ass, and was speeding through the cove in his boat when he collided with their boat, seriously injuring and paralyzing one of them. Race was pretty banged up as well.

143. Norman Smiley once knocked out Rick Steiner with one punch in a bar fight.

152. Balls Mahoney is also a satanist. James Mitchell is an atheist like Raven and CW Anderson but not a satanist. He thinks everyone is wrong.

68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF.

This isn't the first time I've heard this one.

Okay, this one was great. I just imagined him doing the "EVIL" voice at the same time.

37. TAKA fucked Sunny while Candido watched.

Guest The Spike

These two are my favorite:

207. Bruiser Brody once assaulted a fan with a vomit-drenched mop, because he was trying to kill the territory.

179. The AWA wrestlers in the 70s usually had three nights off in a row. One time Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch got drunk, drove all the way from Minnesota to Louisiana for the sole purpose of kidnapping a mule, and brought it back to their apartment complex in Minnesota. Bored with just having the mule around the apartment, Murdoch got drunk(or was still drunk?), went to some country and western bar in downtown Minneapolis and rode the mule into the bar while firing a gun in the air.

Some are pretty funny...and Im assuming most of the shoot fight stories are fairly accurate.

I sem to recall there being more rape and scat in the old dvdr thread though. Probably a good editing decision by Supreme.

Some are pretty funny...and Im assuming most of the shoot fight stories are fairly accurate.

I sem to recall there being more rape and scat in the old dvdr thread though. Probably a good editing decision by Supreme.

Yeah, and the dildo blender is nowhere to be find.

Guest hasbeen

255. Buzz Sawyer got into a fight outside a club. The other guy pulls out a gun and sticks it in Buzz's mouth saying hes going to blow his head off. Buzz just stands their laughing with the loaded gun in his mouth and the other guy freaks out and leaves.

Pretty sure that one is true.

57. During one of those Nitros where the wrestlers had to stay under the ring the entire show, it was at least Hennig and Scott Norton under the ring. Hennig had to go and of course, he couldn't exactly leave. So, he shit under the ring.

I've heard a different version of this story. Apparently, Warrior had to stay under the ring the entire show, so they had a bucket under the ring for him to piss in. As a rib, Henning shit in it beforehand, leaving Warrior under the ring with the smell for the 2-3 hours.

In Goldberg's book he says that Henning took laxatives beforehand so he'd have to shit under the ring.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
These two are my favorite:

207. Bruiser Brody once assaulted a fan with a vomit-drenched mop, because he was trying to kill the territory.

179. The AWA wrestlers in the 70s usually had three nights off in a row. One time Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch got drunk, drove all the way from Minnesota to Louisiana for the sole purpose of kidnapping a mule, and brought it back to their apartment complex in Minnesota. Bored with just having the mule around the apartment, Murdoch got drunk(or was still drunk?), went to some country and western bar in downtown Minneapolis and rode the mule into the bar while firing a gun in the air.

That 2nd one is confirmed in Dusty's book

The 1st is iffy, as Brody had a long as resthold fest to kill one territory once, and he and Jerry Blackwell missed 3 straight shots vs each other in Denver, so I guess this could hold some merit, but probably misrepresented.

I could see Brody doing something like that (the mop thing) from things I've read about him.

What I always wondered about was the story about how someone was going to pay him a bunch of money to do a shoot run in at WM1. Who was going to pay him? Sounds like it could've been pretty tense.

I'd assume it was either Gagne or someone in the NWA, but I have no idea for sure. I think I vaguely remember reading an interview Brody did where he said someone really did offer him the money, though. I'm surprised he didn't do it.