TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

24: Season 5

Every fan of a Whedon show has been trained to know that was about to happen.

Happiness does not occur on good television shows. If it appears happy...it ain't.

Haha China Strikes

Jack breaks out of a Beijing prison next January

Kiefer Sutherland

as

Special Agent Jack Bauer

in 24's

Bustout in Beijing

After the Chinese consulate said "You're too valuable to kill Bauer" Jack should've said "You'd better cause I won't say SHIT"

After the Chinese consulate said "You're too valuable to kill Bauer" Jack should've said "You'd better cause I won't say SHIT"

Yup, I thought he was going to say "I know how this works, so don't waste your time"

There was a finale viewing at a theater where I lived, wished I'd known DAMNITT!!!

Very, very good finale tonight.

I thought they were going for the season 2 ending for Jack, but they swerved us but good.

If they do next year trying to break him out of prison, I think it could be the best season yet.

I give the season as a whole a 'B' for action and suspense. Somethings were pretty predictable, others were not. As far as believability, I give it an 'F-'.

Guest Fook

Hell of a finale.

Jack snapping Bierko's neck with his legs was great.

I was hoping the final Jack/Henderson confrontation would be a bit more, but I'm happy. I was expecting Jack to just keep shooting Henderson's body a la Drazen.

That Jack/Logan interrogation scene was great, as were the Crazy First Lady/Logan scenes.

Buchanan and Karen Hayes? Seemed kind of tacked on there at the end. They should've just had them shake hands.

I guess Logan's co-conspirators get away with everything, unless he implicates them.

Final closure with Edgar and Chloe was nice. I don't understand the point of bringing in her ex (who we had never heard of before), but whatever.

And what can I say about the final two minutes? Looks like Jack's breaking out of China next year.

Overall, second best season ever (Season 1 is still tops).

First Jean Smart and Gregory Itzin deserve some awards for what they did this year. INCREDIBLE acting from those two.

And second, despite the Chase/Kim waste of time Season 3 is tops to me, then season one, then this one.

Fuck, 8 months is going to be an excrutiating wait. Looks like it's gonna be the Summer of Bauer for me as I get all the DVD sets to catch up.

Final closure with Edgar and Chloe was nice. I don't understand the point of bringing in her ex (who we had never heard of before), but whatever.

Yeah, when she said she needed to bring someone in I was hoping it was gonna be Milo

That smirk from Martha to Logan when he realized what happened was priceless

Oh Bill, you sly dog.

Wasn't he first introduced as someone who had been involved with Michelle while she was estranged from Tony?

And now he's going after Karen Hayes?

DOWNGRADE.

The stuff with Chloe and Bill will obviously be continued in the next season, which can't be too long from this seasons day. The stuff with Wayne Palmer (since they made mention that he could not be found) and maybe even Martha and Aaron will be continued next season as well.

Who is the interim president again? I know they dropped a name.