TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Better wrestler?

Guest wildpegasus

I was reading about and discovering that there is a lot of love for Mark Henry's work including people saying that's he's a good bit better than Shawn Michaels.

Now I haven't seen too much of Henry since he redebuted but I know he did have a thumbs up showing at the battle royal rescently.

I'm wondering what people here think and if it's the same sentiment that I've been seeing elsewhere. Has Mark Henry eclipsed Shawn Michaels as a worker?

Discuss.

This is a joke topic, right?

That said, Mark Henry's been more entertaining since his return a couple weeks back than Michaels has been in a while.

Guest wildpegasus
This is a joke topic, right?

That said, Mark Henry's been more entertaining since his return a couple weeks back than Michaels has been in a while.

Nope, it's a hundred percent serious topic.

One of the more hardcore sites on the net is saying that Henry's toppled Michaels. And because I know the Henry love's not quite as strong here I thought it'd be interesting to see how the same discussion would go here.

On one side, you have a legend, a hall of famer, a deity among men, one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and on the other side you have.... Shawn Michaels

Mark Henry is the World's Strongest Man and Shawn Michaels is just a stripper or something, of course Henry is the better wrestler he's bigger meaner and stronger.

Guest JoeJoe

Either guys like Heenan, Flair, Dory, Steamboat, even Hart and Cornette are fucking crazy......or Shawn Michaels is just paying them to say that he's one of the greatest workers, in Heeenan's case THE greatest worker.

Hail DVDR.

When Shawn Michaels can do a fat-ass splash like Mark Henry, give me a call.

Until then, Henry wipes the floor with him.

This is the same site that calls the Big Show a better wrestler than Kurt Angle. DVDR seriously has less credibility than a wwe.com chat room.

Outside of a few rare instances in 2005, Kurt Angle hasn't really been great in well over a year. The injuries and the man's overall health (not just physical but mental / psychological) are taking their toll.

Guest Nathan

Henry's better. Not much, but he is. His performance in that battle royal was more entertaining than anything Michaels has done since coming back.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

This is the same site that calls the Big Show a better wrestler than Kurt Angle. DVDR seriously has less credibility than a wwe.com chat room.

Outside of a few rare instances in 2005, Kurt Angle hasn't really been great in well over a year. The injuries and the man's overall health (not just physical but mental / psychological) are taking their toll.

I think anyone that can drag John Cena, kicking and screaming past ** on several occasions can be considered great.

I'm in someone's sig?! Awesome! Even if it was only put there by an HBK mark to mock me... I'm starting to move up in this forum, step aside HTQ and Rudo, the "POTY" is here! :D

Cool. I always thought this board could use a potty.

On topic...I'm a Michaels fan, but it's close. I mean, Shawn's good and all, but Mark's got the technical ability, a real grasp on psychology and a hunger that just can't be matched. If I had to choose I think I'd give Mark the edge.

I haven't seen him wrestle since he got back, but I can't assume he's much better than when he left.

....Wasn't everyone bitching about the clumsy guy getting booked for a main event push, and injuring Batista a week ago?

Are you guys serious right now?

Did I miss a memo or something that said, "Meet in the WWE Folder at such and such time and type the exact opposite of the truth?"

:huh:

....Wasn't everyone bitching about the clumsy guy getting booked for a main event push, and injuring Batista a week ago?

The only people who were accusing Henry of injuring Batista, were the dumbasses just looking for a reason to hate on Henry, and didn't read the actual reports.

All the reports about Batista's injury was that Henry was not the cause of it, I mean how you gonna be reponsible for a muscle tear? People need to step up their reading skills.

As for Henry or Michaels, I must admit I've been impressed with Henry and have bought him as a world title threat. He's improved alot, but to even say he's close to Shawn Michaels is just stupid. Shawn Michaels have continued to put on good performances night in night out. Until Henry has proved he can put on more performances like he did in the battle royal, then maybe he can be mentioned in the same sentance as Shawn Michaels.

Michaels/Angle >>>>>> Henry's whole career.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I haven't seen him wrestle since he got back, but I can't assume he's much better than when he left.

Are you guys serious right now?

Mark Henry didn't injure Batista. Batista's own clumsy ass injured himself.

And while not good, Henry has improved a bit.

On one side, you have a legend, a hall of famer, a deity among men, one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and on the other side you have.... Shawn Michaels

:lol:

Mark Henry could carry a dead body to a **** match.