TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
St. Gabe

Leena...

She's fine looking, but not good enough to warrant the attention she's getting. I have to wonder if some of you ever get out of the house.

You wonder? It's pretty obvious for some.

She's fine looking, but not good enough to warrant the attention she's getting. I have to wonder if some of you ever get out of the house.

You wonder? It's pretty obvious for some.

Nah, I knew. I just wanted to be nice.

Guest Heel Turn

You know, people on this board are too argumentative. So some people find Leena attractive, and some don't. So what? We live in America, a land of freedom. I say live and let live.

Just kidding; you're all losers!!

HEEL TURN

Guest Princess Leena
Leena..., Are you single?

In terms of a relationship. Yes. Only because I'm incapable of feeling such emotions.

In terms of someone to have fun with. No.

St. Gabe is in this thread, and I bet he's in tears. It's okay, big guy. Let it out.

St. Gabe is in this thread, and I bet he's in tears. It's okay, big guy. Let it out.

I laughed.

I hath been made wrong. I shalt falleth upon mine own blade, as an act of contrition.

See ya.

*dies*

Leena..., Are you single?

In terms of a relationship. Yes. Only because I'm incapable of feeling such emotions.

In terms of someone to have fun with. No.

Everybody has someone to have fun with. Themselves.

I know that's what you meant and I am SHOCKED and quite frankly APPALLED that you would try and break that poor Saint's heart with your cruel and callous words. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and if this was an episode of any show Zack Malibu watches religiously you two kids would be off somewhere drinking a nice tall chocolate malt with two straws and staring into each others eyes.

Why are you trying so hard to hide your true feelings for a man of the cloth. I don't think Dijiboutian religion minds if he sucks on your face for a while, so I think you need to stop hiding behind your lies before someone gets hurt.