TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
St. Gabe

Leena...

Hey, all you Leena faygolas, take it here

In terms of quantity, TSM Leena love > The Pit Leena Love

In terms of quality, The Pit Leena Love > TSM Leena Love

Are you all sure this isn't another Tiffani_Malibu?

Oh lord, it still haunts us. Anyways...

Leena's been around TSM for years now, amidst various flamewars and bans. It's not like she's a female gimmick account.

Guest Duke_The_Dog

Sorry, we dogs need to sniff the others to check their genders.

Bend over leena

Guest Princess Leena
she's been acting gimmicky lately with the various pics meant to purposely start discussion about her...then disappearing as said discussion goes on.

I suppose Blackzilla BUTT banging white women is not supposed to create conversation. Along with others who post avatars of themselves.

It's just an avatar of me. If I really wanted to start discussion about it, I could.

Jesus fucking Christ. All of you pathetic cum-socks make me want to fucking puke.

Am I the only person with eyes, or any fucking sense on this board? She's not good looking. Go to any college campus and you'll see thousands of better girls, plus they'll be a might more sane. Quit falling over your miniscule dicks and try acting like you've seen a vagina before. As you fade into your own vast sea of despair and isolation, remember the sweat which drips from your pathetic faces stinks of realism and desperation. All the girls who you covet can smell that sweat, it causes them to gag in disgust. Be a man. Fags.

Guest Coffey
It's just an avatar of me. If I really wanted to start discussion about it, I could.

Kiss my tight ass.

Please, enlighten our feeble minds.

Also: pots bobs

Jesus fucking Christ. All of you pathetic cum-socks make me want to fucking puke. Am I the only person with eyes, or any fucking sense on this board? She's not good looking. Go to any college campus and you'll see thousands of better girls, plus they'll be a might more sane.

I live in Terre Haute. There's two colleges here: Indiana State & Rose Hulman. That being said, she's still an attractive girl. So, go ahead and puke. I mean, afterall, this is a wrestling forum: she's going to get attention.

2020l2ng.jpg

She's got nice legs.

Guest The 1 Word Bandit
Jesus fucking Christ. All of you pathetic cum-socks make me want to fucking puke.

Am I the only person with eyes, or any fucking sense on this board? She's not good looking. Go to any college campus and you'll see thousands of better girls, plus they'll be a might more sane. Quit falling over your miniscule dicks and try acting like you've seen a vagina before. As you fade into your own vast sea of despair and isolation, remember the sweat which drips from your pathetic faces stinks of realism and desperation. All the girls who you covet can smell that sweat, it causes them to gag in disgust. Be a man. Fags.

genius

Guest Princess Leena
Go to any college campus and you'll see thousands of better girls, plus they'll be a might more sane.

He's right.

Especially since I live by Arizona State now, which is a haven of hotties.

And who's to say the same people that ask to see nekkid pictures of Leena here don't go to their local colleges and make the same request from the the girls there? Or fall in love with them as quickly?

And, I hope it goes without saying, but my inquiry about Leena being pantsless in her new avatar wasn't going to lead to a "OMG, I might jerk off 5 times if you're pantsless!" ... just more a curiousity if she was pantsless or just looked to be.

EDIT:

She's spitting the truth. ASU has an amazingly attractive student body.

So much for being nice. Even though I support some of what he's saying.

She's fine looking, but not good enough to warrant the attention she's getting. I have to wonder if some of you ever get out of the house.

So much for being nice. Even though I support some of what he's saying.

Oops. That new leaf I turned over momentarily got tossed around by the winds of deceit and avarice. But, now I am true to my being once again.

What I meant to say is Leena is a fine young woman. The type of person who will not doubt be successful in all matters of life. She will live a rich, fullfilling life, not one clouded by the muck of lust and greed which envelops others. And, the people lusting after her enchanting soul are not pathetic, no, they are strong-willed young men, hoping for her hand in marriage.

You guys all act like my question was anything more than a question. It wasn't.

So, are you single?

THANK YOU.

Go to any college campus and you'll see thousands of better girls, plus they'll be a might more sane.

He's right.

Hey baby, sup?

Guest Princess Leena
CC > Leena.

I wonder how a poster who's been here for 6 weeks knows what CC looks like!