New York @ Philadelphia, 8:00

NO/OK @ Memphis, 8:00

Atlanta @ Chicago, 8:30

Minnesota @ San Antonio, 8:30

Utah @ Dallas, 9:00

New Jersey @ Seattle, 10:00

Denver @ LA Clippers, 10:30

Portland @ Golden State, 10:30

I'm getting the Sixers/Wolves game here.

The Sonics and Suns are playing the highest scoring game in recent memory right now. It's 149-149 with 0:11 in the 2nd OT.

Wow. That is absolutely insane and amazing. :o

I'll admit its also a little sad, i mean the rest of the team must REALLY suck. And its like... you know, this kind of team, with Kobe scoring the way to wins, will probably never win a title, so it almost feels like these amazing performances kinda go to waste. Its the frikken Raptors, he shouldnt need to score 81 to win. Still, wow it just warps your head to think about it.

Kobe Bryant scored 81....that's fucking AMAZING

I mean, I absolutely hate the way the guy plays the game....such a selfish ball-hog, but that's still majorly impressive....

I NEED a torrent of this game!

Well, when you take almost 50 shots and 20 free throws (28/46, 18/20), you should score about 80..

46 shots...2 assists

yep..kobe cares about 1 thing

kobe

hes gonna win the scoring title though..hope hes as excited as his cocksuckers are

What an amazing performance by Kobe.

Even though I'm Laker hater #1, being in L.A. I get to watch every game and I have to say that Kobe is playing in another level compared to everyone else in the league. He makes the game look too easy.

He had to hog the ball tonight because everyone else was playing like shit and since they got four days off after tonight Kobe was allowed to go nuts.

Hang on. The ONLY reason that Kobe was even allowed to do this is because he and Phil Jackson are both going to lose in the media, regardless of how many points he scores. If he gets taken out, Phil gets lambasted for not allowing him to keep scoring, and if he stays in he's going to get torn apart for scoring so much, so why not just let him play?

We can just forget the two assists part, as usually the passes that Kobe makes are out of the double teams, which in turn get passed again for the shot. The other players were just off tonight, and in the 1st half, that should be clear as day. There was a reason they were down by 18, but let's just tear Kobe apart why don't we?

Yeah. Fact is, he wasn't just padding his stats, they were down 14 at the half and he led them back to the win single-handedly. I'm no fan of his either, but it's totally ridiculous to bash him for this.

I just saw the highlights, and WOW.

I never even considered watching the game since I'm not a Laker fan (although I like Kobe), and why would I waste 3 hours of my life watching LA play the lowly Raptors? I mean, we get every Laker game out here, but not many are worthing seeing to me.

Luckily, I just saw that Fox Sports West is replaying the game at noon Pacific. I am definitely setting my VCR.

Guest Vitamin X

Jesus christ, that's fucking unreal. Also, you can't bag on him for not passing the ball around more.. Last year Kobe led the team in assists and look how they ended up. This year he takes more shots and he's having an amazing season.

That rape trial did wonders for his jumper.

Well, when you take almost 50 shots and 20 free throws (28/46, 18/20), you should score about 80..

46 shots...2 assists

yep..kobe cares about 1 thing

kobe

hes gonna win the scoring title though..hope hes as excited as his cocksuckers are

In Kobe's defense, its hard to get too many assists when you score 2/3rds of your teams points and score twice as much as the rest of the team combined (81-41)

Speaking of Artest. Why do the Pacers have Artest on the inactive list? I understand he's a pain in the ass, but if their interested in trading him, wouldn't it make more sense to showcase him to other teams?

Anyone see Kobe's post game interview? First thing he said, was the most important thing was the win, second thing was that he talked about the comeback, and the great defense the team played. So selfish.

Speaking of Artest. Why do the Pacers have Artest on the inactive list? I understand he's a pain in the ass, but if their interested in trading him, wouldn't it make more sense to showcase him to other teams?

That's true, but you also don't want to take the chance of him going out there and tanking it knowing they're just looking to improve his trade value.

Although I can't stand him, I have to applaud Kobe's performance tonight. There isn't anything bad that can be said about what he did tonight.

Then again, maybe I'm just saying this because the Kings beat the Lakers on Thursday which makes it easier for me.