TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Hands down, what is the worst gimmick ever?

Scott Hall as an alcoholic... Although I thought the time Hall had Konnan in the abdominal stretch, then got his drink and began drinking while keeping Konnan in the hold falls under the "so bad it's funny" area, so it may not count.

Harlem Heat in chains with a Southern "manager" was pretty bad too.

Bret Hart's "Canada > USA" schtick. He wasn't even Canadian, he was from fucking South Dakota

Huh? And do you not remember La Resistance doing this shtick for the wrong country, same with Nikolai Volkoff.

Well, he was born in South Dakota, but raised in Canada...so yeah, he's Canadian.

Saba Simba. Hands-down that's been the worst. I can't think of one that'd be worse.

Well, he was born in South Dakota, but raised in Canada...so yeah, he's Canadian.

Wait, whaaaat...!? :blink:

Yeah, what?

The goobdleygooker.

Seems obvious, but I can at least smile 15 years later over the Goon or Repo Man.

Wait...I'm completely fucking stupid.

Ravenbomb, your source for saying he's from South Dakota, please? I've always been under the impression that he was raised in Calgary.

Guest viewaskew142

Saba Simba. Hands-down that's been the worst. I can't think of one that'd be worse.

Saba Simba was definitely a terrible, racist gimmick, and gets my vote for the worst gimmick ever as well....I think "Poor Tony Atlas" was the precursor to "Poor Shelton".

Guest J0bber

You hit the nail right on the head.