TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Williams

Hall of Fame: Class 2006

I can think of a few:

Rocky Johnson (with the Rock inducting him)

Ted DiBiase

Ricky Steamboat

Jake Roberts

Randy Savage (as much as Id love this, I doubt it)

Bret Hart (see Randy Savage)

Dusty Rhodes

Any other suggestions?

I'm not even sure who's not in right now, but I can see all those guys you mentioned being inducted.

Maybe Jim Duggan, although I wouldn't call him a legend.

I think there's a fair chance we'll see Bret and Eddie go in.

Ted DiBiase

Ricky Steamboat

Jake Roberts

Dusty Rhodes

Putting Rocky Johnson in the Hall of Fame is possibly THE ONLY way they could get The Rock at Wrestlemania.

I don't see Savage getting in.

The others are all good choices.

These things usually have 2 guys who are actually credible names worth "legend" status and career mid-carders who agree to the legends package.

That being said CLASS OF 06 will be

Ted Dibiase (Inducted by Shawn)

Ricky Steamboat (Inducted by Flair)

Arn Anderson (Inducted by Benoit)

Dusty Rhodes (Inducted by Dustin)

Jim Duggan (Inducted by Slaughter)

Rocky Johnson (Inducted by Rock)

Mr. Perfect (Posthumus) (Inducted by ?)

The Road Warriors (Inducted by Paul Ellering)

These things usually have 2 guys who are actually credible names worth "legend" status and career mid-carders who agree to the legends package.

Heenan would work for Perfect.

Or Flair.

Or Flair.

Flair works better for Steamboat, Anderson and Rhodes before Curt, if only for his long history with those three. His legacy with Hening isn't as known and significant. I believe Heenan's perfect as he brings the comedy that will be needed and there's a credible connection with the two. I'd imagine Curt's father, Larry (if he is still alive, im not sure) would accept the award.

I'm surprised nobody has said The Hart Foundation yet (besides Bret). Bret, Owen, Neidhart, Bulldog and Pillman would be an awesome induction, as well as others, like Steamboat and Perfect.

Bret, Owen, Bulldog, and Pillman all warant separate inductions.

Guest Timmer
I can think of a few:

Ted DiBiase

Ricky Steamboat

Jake Roberts

Dusty Rhodes

Any other suggestions?

I could see Hacksaw Jim Duggan getting in as well as

Steamboat

DiBiase

Dusty Rhodes

Road Warriors

Jake (if they can find him)

Guest Timmer
I'm not even sure who's not in right now, but I can see all those guys you mentioned being inducted.

Although I agree with you he's no worse then when they put Junkyard Dog in...

Although I agree with you he's no worse then when they put Junkyard Dog in...

JYD was a lot more over than Duggan ever was.

Guest TheGreatWesuke

Being that WM is in Chicago, I would say The Road Warriors are a shoe in.

I can see Duggan going in this year as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mean Gene Okerlund inducted, or Howard Finkle for that matter. I was really hoping they would induct Lord Alfred Hayes last year when I heard he was in poor health, but unfortunately they didn't. Mr. Fuji is another longtime worker/manager that I'd like to see get the nod.

I'm really surprised Rocky Johnson hasn't been inducted yet, so I could see him going in as well.

I'd say Flair and Steamboat are also good bets this year.

I'd really like to see Adrian Adonis get inducted too. He is vastly overlooked for a great worker that died too soon.

I'm surprised that Afa and Sika have not been inducted as they have been long time friends of the McMahons, this won't be the year, but I think it will happen eventually.

Or Flair.

Flair works better for Steamboat, Anderson and Rhodes before Curt, if only for his long history with those three. His legacy with Hening isn't as known and significant. I believe Heenan's perfect as he brings the comedy that will be needed and there's a credible connection with the two. I'd imagine Curt's father, Larry (if he is still alive, im not sure) would accept the award.

Or if Larry would accept the award and you need a WWE HOF link...Harley Race, Larry's former tag partner, can do the induction.

Or Flair.

Or if Larry would accept the award and you need a WWE HOF link...Harley Race, Larry's former tag partner, can do the induction.

Well, the spotlight should be on Curt, so Harley doesn't really properly fit the bill as he doesn't have a notable connection with Curt, besides being his father's former tag partner. Heenan still works better as he has the connection and brings the comedy.

While we're on the subject of Perfect then how about The Ravishing One...and if Arn gets in will Ole and Tully be far behind...i know Arn is vastly more popular but it's a thought...and I would love to see the Hart Foundation all go in on the same show with the Canadian Stampede match in it's entirety as a special feature on the HOF DVD( they should do a story on each man with matches and not put this with Mania's DVD)

Or Flair.

The Flair/Steamboat classics didn't happen in the WWE, which means they didn't happen. (Unless of course it's going to sell a few dvd's).

Or Flair.

The Flair/Steamboat classics didn't happen in the WWE, which means they didn't happen. (Unless of course it's going to sell a few dvd's).

So? Flair+Piper didn't happen in WWE either, that didn't stop Flair from inducting Piper last year.

Steamboat and Flair are linked together because of the legendary decade lon series against each other.

I'm surprised nobody has said The Hart Foundation yet (besides Bret). Bret, Owen, Neidhart, Bulldog and Pillman would be an awesome induction

And quite a morbid one also.

Or Flair.

So? Flair+Piper didn't happen in WWE either, that didn't stop Flair from inducting Piper last year.

Steamboat and Flair are linked together because of the legendary decade lon series against each other.

Flairs first program in the WWF back in '91 was vs Piper.

Or Flair.

Flairs first program in the WWF back in '91 was vs Piper.

Flair inducted Piper into the HOF on the basis of a life long friendship and rivalry dating back to the 70's, not for a 3 week angle in WWE in 1991.

If they ever inducted the 4 Horsemen would it just be the originial members, or would the induct the Horsemen and include almost all the members. Save Mongo, and Paul Roma?

If they ever inducted the 4 Horsemen would it just be the originial members, or would the induct the Horsemen and include almost all the members. Save Mongo, and Paul Roma?

Only the originals made a significant impact. Only Benoit of the other Horseman would fit legitimate HOF status