TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF AftershoX

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF AftershoX!

LIVE, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd, FROM THE SOLD OUT COW PALACE IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA!

(7:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings)

After an amazing PPV, the SWF takes a week to cool down and regroup. This week, SWF AftershoX comes to you live from the Cow Palace - we'll recap the events of the Clusterfuck! We'll hear from some of the winners and losers! And we'll have a couple of matches, too!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - Hardcore Match

Insane Luchadore vs. The Crimson Skull

---> Oh yeah. You read that right. Insane f'ing Luchadore is back! Was his death elaborately staged, or did he no-sell the whole thing? Either way, he's returned to the SWF with a newfound interest in the Ultraviolent Division! That could be bad news for The Crimson Skull!

Or, it could be great news for The Crimson Skull! What better way to get peoples attention that to take down a man who no-sold his own death?

Rules: Hardcore~!

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-

Candace 'The Joshi Dragon' Okimura vs. Matt 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' Myers

---> Well, Candace has been jockeying for more screen time, so it's time to give it to her. Start up to a new path of glory, eh? Well, the first step on King's (Or would it be Queen's?) Road is Matt 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' Myers, who is looking to make a comeback from his showing at the Clusterf**k. Will she regain her honor, or be wooed by this masked man?!

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Word Limit: 4250

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-

Michael Cross vs. "The Rage" Jason von Dierch

---> After an impressive debut at the Clusterfuck, Michael Cross makes his first appearance on SWF TV! Tonight, he faces a man who came up short in the Clusterfuck, and is itching for a chance to make up for it, Jason von Dierch! ROLLING ROMMELS!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(Send shit to realitycheck)

When I said it'd be a light card, I wasn't kidding. :P

Promo, people! We will resume regular duty next show. Good job on the PPV. :)

Edited by realitycheck

I'm pretty sure there will be a Bruce Blank promo or segment or whatever

Once I figure out what to say other than bragging about not being beat at the PPV :) (in other words once I find someone to take pitty on me and maybe work a feud ;) )

I'll have an interview, or promo, or something.

I'll probably be turning it in earlier than due, considering:

1) The 3rd's my birthday. I plan on being trashed, laid, and hopefully both.

2) I'm TDY to Washington state, with dial-up 'Net access... Which blows.

Keep scheduling me, though.

I have no idea the degree to which I'll be able to do this match. To elaborate on why I might not show, I had surgery on my shoulder last year, and long story short, I'm experiencing problems with it again. I'm on my way to the doctors now, and I have an appointment with an orthapedic surgeon tommorow.

Michael Cross might be on DL, but that's a very big assumption. Just don't expect too much.

Real sorry I couldn't get on to do this last night, it hurts to be typing this right now, but there's no excuse for just no-showing without an explination. Letting you know ahead of time so that maybe you can coaxe someone into taking my place.

Well if we treat this like a Storm (and Raynor did post the card like he usually does for Storm) then the stuff should probably go to Zed/Realitycheck according to the schedule.

But that’s just my guess

So who's our normal interviewer-type nowadays?

Ben Hardy is the most popular choice.

I forgot... What kind of personality is he?

And is Matt Kivell still roaming the back-alleys of the SWF somewhere?

Mainly, he's timid. He'll ask the tough questions, but he'll cower when a wrestler takes offense to one of them.

Dude, F/X was a great tag team name with bad writers (Funyon and Xtreme).

Hardy came out ot some VAST song and had a valet in the form of Gorgeous George. I can't recall what his finisher was, though.

Funyon was a hoss. He should start decking people for no reason.

They're before even my time, I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure I was just some JL punk when Hardy and Funyon were wrapping up their illustrious careers.

I always wrote Hardy as bitter, sarcastic and bored, who didn't back down to people. Too bad no one else does.

I think I'll stop before I just start naming old WF writers and get into a nostalgia-off with Muzz and/or Zed.

Toooooooo laaaaaaaaate!

I always wrote Hardy as bitter, sarcastic and bored, who didn't back down to people. Too bad no one else does.

Whenever I felt like a promo needed that, I just used Nervous Sheep instead.

I've always enjoyed the fact that Hardy and Funyon, who had about 10 IGNWF matches total, between them, have ended up outliving the careers of countless actual writers. Could you imagine if we extended the same privilege to Jack Houston or... say... the Pokefreak?

-Z