TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Michael Cole & Tazz Get Radio Show On Sirius

I'd rather hear them shooting like they were supposed to on the Talkin' smack deal on wwe.com. Dont really care much to hear their views on football, baseball, or psychics.

Tazz and Cole took a call from "Bubba" on night two of their Sirius trial and no, it was not Bubba The Love Sponge but ... Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba said anybody could be a ten time World champion if they married the boss' daughter.

He said his last name was "Dudley" and did not care if WWE legal heard him. Tazz commented that they were listening for sure to the show.

They talked for about ten minutes and kidded about Cole being on the "gas." Bubba asked if WWE started testing yet.

Bubba said there is something really good on TV on Saturday Nights on Spike and to check it out. Tazz then invited Bubba to call back "anytime" and to call again for their Sunday pre-Super Bowl Show.

Bubba said he has both XM and Sirius, but put over Sirius as the better of the two satellite radio providers. He congratulated Tazz and Cole on the show and hoped they get the gig full-time.

Tazz and Cole keep alluding to being on TV (Smackdown) at the same time they were on Sirius.

Tazz and Cole took a call from "Bubba" on night two of their Sirius trial and no, it was not Bubba The Love Sponge but ... Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba said anybody could be a ten time World champion if they married the boss' daughter.

He said his last name was "Dudley" and did not care if WWE legal heard him. Tazz commented that they were listening for sure to the show.

They talked for about ten minutes and kidded about Cole being on the "gas." Bubba asked if WWE started testing yet.

Bubba said there is something really good on TV on Saturday Nights on Spike and to check it out. Tazz then invited Bubba to call back "anytime" and to call again for their Sunday pre-Super Bowl Show.

Bubba said he has both XM and Sirius, but put over Sirius as the better of the two satellite radio providers. He congratulated Tazz and Cole on the show and hoped they get the gig full-time.

Tazz and Cole keep alluding to being on TV (Smackdown) at the same time they were on Sirius.

Anyone have audio of this?

Someone called up and said Cole comes off like a pussy on tv, then Cole just went off on the guy. It was very funny.

Interesting note, they'll be on Monday night 8-11 vs. Raw.

I watched the Byte This episode these guys had a couple months ago and it was really entertaining. They make a good team.

I love when Michael Cole makes fun of the storylines and how WWE reuses them every 6 months.

Guest Desperate Housewife

Hey - Bubba could be a World Champion too - if he wasn't a disloyal out of shape garbage worker who's best matches only came about because of Edge, Christian and the Hardy's.

Even TNA fans are sick of them already

Wow...the troll finally posts in the wwe folder. Only to make a retarded comment about TNA, of course. One hell of a Journalist.

Hey, Bubba's feud with Triple H and his Hardcore Title run were entertaining. He could have been a decent, say, European Champion and challenged for the IC Title.

But yeah, I never liked the Dudleyz in WWF/E except for their matcheswith E & Cand The Hardyz, although they're decent in TNA and were good in ECW.

Wow...the troll finally posts in the wwe folder. Only to make a retarded comment about TNA, of course. One hell of a Journalist.

Do you like, follow me around or something? And if you're so obsessed with Dave O'Neill, go read his blog. He loves the attention

And I hardly see how my post criticised TNA.

Guest Rubin

The Dudleys or whatever they're calling themselves are so f'n overrated. You would think that they would come up with something totally new and fresh for themselves to reinvent their careers, especially after the trademarks issues. Instead they are still doing the same old sh*t taking it as far as they can legally. Pretty pathetic, especially with all this B.S. talk about how people can become free and more creative outside of WWE. This is very similar to that overrated jabrone Christian Cage.

It's a big time joke when they actually claim to be better than the Road Warriors. Please! The Road Warriors were real drawers popping every territory they went through and they had numerous people trying to imitate them. Who really trie to pattern themsleves after the Dudleys? What have they really done as far as drawing money goes? Yeah they were over for awhile in WWE, but they were just part of the equation that Rock and Stone Cold carried. They were to the likes of Rock and Austin in the Attitude era to what Hacksaw Duggan was to Hogan in the 1980's boom period.

With ECW they were big stars, but they are given too much credit for making ECW. The Public Enemy actually did more to put ECW on the map. Yet, the Dudleys seem to get more credit.

You're Dave O'Neill???

No!!!. He introduced me to the forums though

How is Bubba disloyal?

Ok, possible bad choice of words. But I think anyone who goes after HHH is wasting their time. Criticise Creative if you want, criticise Vince (for giving him a job in the first place, i suppose), but criticising HHH? For what?

How is Bubba disloyal?

Ok, possible bad choice of words. But I think anyone who goes after HHH is wasting their time. Criticise Creative if you want, criticise Vince (for giving him a job in the first place, i suppose), but criticising HHH? For what?

Hunter is on creative. He has control of his own programs and is one of the most powerful people in WWE, probably only behind Vince.

How is Bubba disloyal?

Hunter is on creative. He has control of his own programs and is one of the most powerful people in WWE, probably only behind Vince.

If you believe that sort of thing.

And besides, if if he did have political power (again, I doubt it) - why would HHH care about the Dudley's - a MID-CARD pseudo nostalgia act that'd been reduced to a series of idiot spots in crappy matches against better teams.

I'd like proof. Real proof.

And not just"OMG - he squashed so and so - he's got stroke" I want physical proof.

And I don't buy Meltzer as a source either