TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Torino Winter Olympics Thread.

It's probably just because snowboarders are idiots. Seriously, before snowboarding was allowed in the Olympics... they should have forced all competitors to take public speaking lessons, and stop talking like they do.

What really irked me is I talked to a few snowboarders and they were PROUD of her for being free to express herself. Said ,"no one gives a shit about gold medals, it's about the style"....THE FUCK?!?! Falling down and looking like an ass is style now? So whoever falls down the most doesn't matter as long as they try to "express themselves"? What kind of stupid sport is this? It's frisbee hippies on snow!

Remove this from the Olympics NOW!

And fuck the Americans in general. For every small time Olympian who cares, we have a bunch of overhyped excuse-makers who don't give a damn. You failed, admit it. We don't care about your aura or your excuses. You failed, accept it.

Watching curling now, I should amend to my curling post from a couple of pages ago

*push... shave shave YELL shave shave YELL shave YELL YELL shave shave YELL clunk*

So it's a shouting match you want, huh?! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm beating you! AHHHHHHHH!

Guest Princess Leena

Yes, but what is hotter than attractive Russians screaming a language you can't undertstand at the top of their lungs.

Yes, but what is hotter than attractive Russians screaming a language you can't undertstand at the top of their lungs.

Them doing it naked. Otherwise, nothing.

And why is it only curling and hockey are the live sports of the Olympics? I just don't get it.

Guest Princess Leena

Because NBC blows and must show everything taped! Even if they can show it live!

These JoinBode.com commercials are the most annoying ones of the Olympics so far. And now they are running ones where he's all "It doesn't matter if I win the gold or not, I just want my skiing to inspire people."

Nike is trying to make Bode Miller into the new Lance Armstrong and hopefully no one is buying it.

"It doesn't matter if I win the gold or not, I just want my skiing to inspire people."

I despise that attitude in athletes. Everybody from #1 in the world to the lowest ranked scrub should be there to win. Otherwise they lost before they started.

Guest Princess Leena

Bode's an ass... it doesn't matter what he says.

But, for skiing, you kinda have to have that mentality. Because results are more dependant on track condition and your body and style, than how you actually perform.

Shani Davis became the 1st African-American to win an indivdual Gold Medal in the olympics.

Princess Leena is problay throwing bricks at the TV. LOL

Guest Princess Leena

Nah. Shani is pretty cute. Although, he should probably like stop talking because he only makes things worse.

Both the Canadian men's and women's curlers are through to the medal round. They both should be able to win at least one game and get a medal, although they're both so inconsistent, especially Shannon Kleibrink's rink, that it's impossible to tell.

Guest Princess Leena
Choke Miller is now 0-4 with his worst event (slalom, where it will take a miracle for him to medal) the only one left.

He's not Choke. He's just not good enough.

And only one more day until the best event of the Olympics!!

Choke Miller is now 0-4 with his worst event (slalom, where it will take a miracle for him to medal) the only one left.

He's not Choke. He's just not good enough.

And only one more day until the best event of the Olympics!!

What are you talking about? Curling's been on for over a week now.

Guest Princess Leena

Lies!

Slutskaya is 27... and SASHA SASHA SASHA, the fake Russian is 21. *swoons*.

Guest Princess Leena

Irina doesn't look that young anymore.

Sasha so looks 12 still, though... and I love her!

Bryant Gumble makes Malcolm X look like Wayne Brady?!?

"...So try not to laugh when someone says these are the world's greatest athletes, despite a paucity of blacks that makes the Winter Games look like a GOP convention," Gumbel said. "Try not to point out that something's not really a sport if a pseudo-athlete waits in what's called a kiss-and-cry area, while some panel of subjective judges decides who won..."

Guest Princess Leena

180px-Sashastudio21.jpg

How can you not love that face!

And prepare for many more pics in the upcoming days!

What a fucking racist comment. He should be called onto the carpet for it, although it'll never happen.

Switch Bryant Gumbel to Bob Costas, and switch this quote:

"...So try not to laugh when someone says these are the world's greatest athletes, despite a paucity of blacks that makes the Winter Games look like a GOP convention,"

to this:

"...So try not to laugh when someone says these are the world's greatest athletes, despite a paucity of whites that makes the NBA look like a NAACP convention,"

and what do we have? Well, for starters, one sportscaster instantly looking for wark.

Guest Princess Leena

insidefront.jpg

Sasha is like 100x hotter than Tara.

And this is the Winter Olympics. Black talk goes in the Knicks thread!

The first comment may be racist, but this one's dead on:

Try not to point out that something's not really a sport if a pseudo-athlete waits in what's called a kiss-and-cry area, while some panel of subjective judges decides who won

So Canada won gold at Women's hockey. Of course most of us Canadians are bitching about the mens team and not the excitment of the women winning the gold.